Comodo Dragon is a fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium technology, infused with Comodo’s unparalleled level of Security!
That makes it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued Internet with superior security and privacy. Comodo Dragon also does not send browsing information to a remote server.
Comodo Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. Furthermore, it includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today. The interface looks pretty much the same like Chrome with tabs on top.
Comodo Dragon will pull up a bright-yellow caution message warning people that sending information may be unsafe when they are entering a website with an unstable security certificate.
Comodo Dragon is an aesthetically minimalist browser that is attractive, responsive, and secure. From the detachable tabs at the top of the screen to the bookmark-syncing option, it is impossible to instantly recognize where the “remix” takes place. The Help tab even redirects you to Google Chrome’s Help page. The Extensions tab redirects you to Google as well.
It also keeps Chrome’s incognito mode option, where all browsing information and cookies are deleted following the user’s Web session. Upon poking around the Options menu, there are a couple of visible differences. There are no location settings and Dragon does not present an option to send “usage statistics and crash reports to Google.”
For those who are extra cautious about their online security, or for those who are worried about Google’s data-mining, this fast browser is a great choice.
Comodo Dragon Features:
- Improved Privacy over Chromium
- Easy SSL Certificate Identification
- Fast Website Access
- Greater Stability and Less Memory Bloat
- Incognito Mode Stops Cookies, Improves Privacy
- Prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy
Changes in version 116.0.5845.141:
- Updated to Chromium v116 codebase.
Changes in version 114.0.5735.99:
- Updated to Chromium v114 codebase.
Changes in version 113.0.5672.127:
- Updated to Chromium v113 codebase.
- Fixed: After installation a shortcut is created on the taskbar on Windows 10
Changes in version 111.0.5563.148:
- Updated to Chromium v111 codebase.
Changes in version 109.0.5414.120:
- Updated to Chromium v109 codebase.
Changes in version 108.0.5359.95:
- Updated to Chromium v108 codebase.
Changes in version 104.0.5112.81:
- Updated to Chromium v104 codebase.
Changes in version 103.0.5060.114:
- New Features: Updated to Chromium v103 codebase including patch for CVE-2022-2294
- Bug Fixed: Low Resolution on Shortcuts (last visited sites).
Changes in version 102.0.5005.61:
- Updated to Chromium v102 codebase
Changes in version 98.0.4758.102:
- Improved SSL Low Validation functionality
- Removed Relaunch button from Settings → Appearance → Use first half of speed-dials as sponsored links section
- Updated to Chromium v98 codebase
Homepage – https://www.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 122 MB