Polarity is a feature packed, fast, secure, stable, and a highly customizable web browser that offers the latest web standards. Powered by both Chromium and Trident, Polarity supports the latest web standards along with backwards compatibility.
With hardware acceleration and WebGL support in both engines, Polarity Browser delivers an immersive experience that puts the web first.
This browser is designed with efficiency in mind to be able to run on lower end hardware such as tablets and older PCs. Even with less processing power, Polarity Browser is still able to deliver optimal performance while keeping RAM usage and CPU temps low.
Built in privacy features such as DoNotTrack and Privoxy allow users to browse with confidence. With a wide selection of apps, themes, and extensions, you’ll feel right at home with Polarity.
With Web of Trust built right into the browser, the web became a safer place. Polarity Browser will display the scores of each website in the security info window as well as the certificate information. Polarity will automatically warn you about any malicious websites. But it will automatically block those that the WOT community found to be 100% infected.
Polarity Browser Features:
- Powered by the Chromium and Trident engines.
- Ability to save tabs.
- Powerful Garbage collector.
- Autocomplete omnibar.
- Ad Blocker/Proxy/VPN
- HTML5, CSS3, WebGL, Hardware Accel., etc. support
- HTML5 Test: 512/555, Acid3 Test: 100/100.
- Apps, Extensions (Userscripts), and Addons
- Password Manager (PolarPass)
- And More…
- Sandboxing. Prevents malware or drive by downloads from installing or running malicious code. With sandboxing, Polarity’s multiprocess architecture allows to isolate tabs from each other. Therefore when one tab becomes unresponsive, the rest of the browser is not affected.
- Cookie Manager. Allows you to manage and delete cookies. From there you can find out what information and from which site each cookie is from. You can simply wipe out all cookies with a click of a button.
- Proxies, VPN. Polarity comes built in with Proxy/VPN support to help protect your online identity. The browser will automatically detect global VPNs installed on your system and will filter traffic with them.
- Private Browsing. In Private Mode, Polarity will automatically block all content that will allow websites to track your browsing behavior. All browsing data automatically deleted upon exit. With Parallel Sessions, each tab gets its own cache to create a safer browsing environment.
The Polarity Store offers a wide range of apps and themes that you can customize Polarity with. Polarity also supports extensions from Greasy Fork, OpenUserJS, Userscripts.org, and Userstyles. That offer additional functionality to each website. You can easily create themes that you can use and submit to the store within the settings window.
Polarity Browser can listen to your voice commands or search queries. Then instantly take you to the website that has the most relevant content without searching. Just click the microphone icon to start.
Other Important Features:
- Built just for power users. Control Center allows you to easily manage and find all your open tabs. As well as execute commands in a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Simplify password management. Easily manage all your login information in one place. All information is encrypted and tied to your specific client of PolarPass. PolarPass will automatically fill out information to take the hassle out of logging in.
- Take screenshots right in the browser. Quickly take a screenshot in the browser by pressing ctrl + F2 or from the context menu. Then, simply drag and drop to select the area you want.
- Your data on the go. PolarSync compiles all your custom preferences and session data into a neat package. Simply open PolarSync from another device to import your existing configuration from your USB drive.
The download manager displays real time data on transfers speeds and download duration. You can easily pause and resume downloads if needed.
Polarity Browser’s built in sharing tools allow you to share with any social network instantly. Pinned tabs are neatly tucked away to the side of the browser for easy access for the sites you use most. Like Facebook or Twitter.
You can easily watch your favorite Youtube videos while staying productive at the same time. Simply pop out the Youtube video from the context menu to watch your video without having to switch tabs.
Polarity Browser comes integrated with Readability and Feedly. For regular articles, enter reader mode to get a seamless reading experience with adjustable fonts and backgrounds. For RSS feeds, Feedly intelligently aggregates feeds from websites for a better reading experience.
Changes in Polarity Browser 10.0.4
- Fixed bugs with updater
Changes in Polarity Browser 10.0.3
- Fixed thread safety issues in browser, improved stability, updated UAs
Changes in Polarity Browser 10.0.2
- Fixed issue where saving password window throws an error.
Changes in Polarity Browser 10.0.1
- Sanitized url to remove query string and fragments for Polarpass to autofill correctly, fixed issue where copying image did not save to clipboard.
Changes in Polarity Browser 10.0.0
- Refactored most classes and components within the browser,
- Upgraded engine to Cefsharp 79,
- Removed experimental features that did not work anymore,
- Fixed breaking changes when upgrading Cefsharp,
- Fixed crashes and performance deficiencies in Control Center,
- Fixed Trident tabs from launching to the wrong url,
- Corrected save dialog text for reading list,
- Fixed double navigation when using mouse navigation buttons,
- Deprecated Youtube Downloader and Flash mode for Youtube,
- Fixed coloring for incognito mode.
Changes in Polarity Browser 9.3.9
- Bug fixes and updated UAs
Changes in Polarity Browser 9.3.8
- Fixed issue where tab was not loading initially
- Fixed poor scaling for larger screens in Settings tab
Changes in Polarity Browser 9.3.7
- Updated code base, refactored tabs and main browser components.
Homepage – https://polaritybrowser.netlify.app/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- Visual C++ 2015
- HTLM5 Test: 530/555
- Acid 3 Test: 100/100
Size: 1.14 MB