TweakNow WinSecret allows you safely and easily explore Windows 10 and 11 hidden settings. This application will help you to improve your Windows 10 and 11 experience.
As a long time Windows user you might have heard about registry. The registry is a special file in your hard disk that hold most of Windows settings data.
Wish to Windows taskbar to the top or change the taskbar size? Those tasks can easily be done by simply editing the registry value. Unfortunately registry is not a friendly place for most people.
Changing a wrong value in the registry may cause an unpredictable problem to your Windows. This is why novice users should not edit registry value directly using a registry editor by them self.
In WinSecret, the TweakNow developers have gathered the most popular Windows 10 and 11 registry settings and provide them for you in an easy and safe user interface.
TweakNow WinSecret Key features
- Move taskbar to the top
- Change taskbar size
- Use Windows 10 context menu style
- Change app switch behaviour
- Make taksbar transparent
- Use File Explorer old toolbar style
- Enable or disable personalised ads using advertising ID
- And much more ……
TweakNow WinSecret uses your internet connection to download and update the content. This application does not:
- Collect and use any personal information
- Store any personal data
- Share it to third party
What’s New in TweakNow WinSecret 2.4:
- Enable or disable Quick Settings and Notifications flyouts (Windows Secret -> Others).
Note: available on Windows 11 22H2 only.
- Now TweakNow WinSecret can remember its window size.
What’s New in TweakNow WinSecret 2.3:
- Both Windows 11 and Windows 10 edition are now available in one single app.
What’s New in TweakNow WinSecret 2.2:
- Added feature to review and cancel changes.
- Added backup and restore feature.
What’s New in TweakNow WinSecret 2.1:
- Show All Control Panel items in the Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Show Control Panel in the Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Show Recycle Bin in the Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Hide drives from Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Enable or disable Cortana service (Windows Secret-> Others)
What’s New in TweakNow WinSecret 2.0:
- Disable Bing search results in the Start menu (Others).
- Show Windows version and build number on the Desktop (Desktop).
- Disable Virtualization-based Security (VBS) (System).
Homepage – https://www.tweaknow.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 11.
Size: 10.4 MB