PanoramaStudio 3.6.7 PRO and Standard
PanoramaStudio creates seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. It stitches your photos to huge panoramic images within minutes. This app combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
PanoramaStudio Pro creates single-row and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas. It is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images.
Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This option allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
- Easy user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
- Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360×180 degree panoramas
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
PanoramaStudio Pro Features:
- Stitches a row of images seamlessly into a wide angle or 360 degree panorama
- Stitches images from every conventional camera
- Supports the creation of full spherical 360×180 degree (equirectangular) panoramas
- Stitches arbitrary multi-row arrangements of images
- Supports ultra wide-angle lenses and fisheye lenses
- Automatic alignment and blending of the images
- Full 16 bit workflow for 16 bit images
- Detects already more than 2680 digital cameras by their exif data (in JPG ,TIFF WEBP, PSD and RAW files)
- Automatic lens distortion and vignetting correction
- Automatic white balance
- Manual post-processing options of all steps of the panorama creation
- Automatic exposure adjustment of the input images
- Automatic exposure correction of the overall panorama
- The Image manager allows subsequent replacing and selective editing of input images, even after the image stitching
- The workspace offers a 2D and a 3D view in the edit modes
- Control point editor
- ‘Align to Grid’ assistant to presort large numbers of input images (Gigapixel panoramas)
- Mask editor
- Geotagging function
- Export of arbitrary sized interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images as HTML5
- Displays interactive HTML5 panoramas on VR devices with WebXR
- Export of panoramas as screensaver or self-running program
- Writes the most common image formats (JPG, TIFF, BigTIFF, PSD, PSB, BMP, PNG, …)
- Imports the image formats JPG, TIFF, BigTIFF, PSD, BMP, PNG, WEBP,…
- Import of existing panoramic images for further processing
- Imports more than 1180 RAW formats including DNG, CRW, NEF, CR2, CR3, RAW, MRW, DCR, ORF, ARW, PEF, …
- Poster printing function
- Supports cylindrical, spherical, perspective (planar), and stereographic projection of panoramic images
- Hotspot editing for interactive 3D panoramas allows the creation of virtual tours
- Filters for post-processing image colors and sharpness of the created panoramic image
- Color management: Supports ICC color profiles, applies color correction on display and printer output
- Adobe Lightroom plugin to export images directly to PanoramaStudio
Changes in PanoramaStudio 3.6 Pro:
- Image detection and alignment in the multi-row mode has been further optimized significantly.
In previously difficult cases, this often leads to visibly better image alignment results.
- The configuration dialog for the export of interactive panoramas has been simplified and is now more clearly arranged.
- The included new version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer:
- Has been optimized for current browsers.
- Provides further improved performance. Among other things, a smoother display is achieved through optimized caching of the image data.
- Interactive panoramas now use the entire extended screen when viewed on displays with a notch or round corners.
- On iOS devices, in landscape mode the full screen can be used.
- Frequently requested, the user interface now offers an optional dark mode – new on Windows, improved on Mac.
- The performance of the “Create projection” function has been substantially improved.
- The blending in the zenith/nadir area for 360×180° panoramas could be improved even further.
- More than 50 new cameras have been added to the updated RAW import – to a total of more than 1180.
- Another 60 cameras were added to the camera database, for a total of 2688.
- In addition, there are numerous other small improvements – such as the option to specify a fixed aspect ratio in the Render step or the exclusion of control points in masked areas …
- … furthermore minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Changes in PanoramaStudio 3.5 Pro:
- Significantly improved performance when importing the individual images – typically 2x to 4x faster than before.
- Memory requirement reduced by 50% when importing large panoramic images. This allows significantly larger images to be loaded and processed with better performance.
- Import of images in WebP format.
- WebP support also when inserting graphics and for use as hotspots in interactive HTML5 panoramas.
- Improved “Create Projection” with additional interpolation options and larger coverage area in stereographic panoramas (Little Planets).
- The PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive HTML5 panoramas has been adapted to the latest browsers.
- Use of WebXR for VR display of interactive panoramas, so that WebXR is now used on suitable VR devices and otherwise WebVR or split-screen emulation in older browsers.
- The updated Raw import now supports more than 1130 cameras, including Canon’s CR3 format.
- Around 90 new cameras were added to the camera database which contains now more than 2620 cameras.
- numerous small improvements in the editing modes, for example in “Insert Graphic”, “Render” and “Hotspots”.
- … further corrections and optimizations.
Changes in PanoramaStudio 3.4 Pro:
- New RAW import based on LibRaw. PanoramaStudio imports now Raw files of around 1100 cameras, including Canon’s new CR3 format.
- The exposure correction provides more reliable results even for panoramas with large over- or under-exposed areas.
- GPS data is now also read from RAW and DNG files.
- Around 50 new cameras were added to the camera database which contains now more than 2530 cameras.
- Improved WebGL performance in the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas.
- The PanoramaStudio Viewer now runs in higher resolution in the VR mode on high-res VR glasses.
- The viewer was also updated for iOS 13 with regard to the gyroscope control and the minimization of the browser’s address bar.
- … and many more improvements
Changes in PanoramaStudio 3.3 Pro:
- Improved exposure correction. The adjustment of individual images as well as the global exposure correction have been improved.
- New optional white balance in the multi-row mode.
- Improved and optimized Render procedure.
Performance improvements of the static blending of about 10 to 20 percent and about 100 percent for the adaptive blending (“Anti-ghost”).
- New method to interpolate missing image content fills gaps or undefined areas around the panorama with blurred content of the nearby image areas.
- Optional use of the orientation information from the metadata of DJI drone images for a better alignment of such images.
- New interpolation methods allow advanced users more sophisticated render settings.
- Improved preview in the single-row mode. The preview after the alignment now contains fewer artifacts and is closer to the subsequent result.
- WebVR and VR controller support added to the PanoramaStudio Viewer. Interactive panoramas are now also running in browsers on VR headsets such as Oculus Go, HTC Vive and others.
- Added 75 new cameras to the camera database which contains now more than 2480 cameras.
- … and many more improvements
Homepage – https://www.tshsoft.com
- Supported Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11 (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS 10.13 or newer
- Main memory (RAM): 2 GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- Free hard-disk space: 50 MB for the program, at least 10 GB temporary disk space for processing
- CPU: min. 1 GHz multi-core CPU
- Graphics: Resolution of at least 1280×720 pixels
- Optional for interactive panoramas: HTML5 compatible browser
Size: 27.9 MB