Notezilla is a professionally designed, simple and elegant sticky notes program for Windows. It lets you quickly create virtual sticky notes on your Windows Desktop and organize them in to folders.
Sticky notes on desktop allow you to write memos, reminders or a tasks with very few mouse clicks without taking your attention from your current activity. Just click, write and go!
This is a very productive way of jotting down what’s on your mind without getting distracted. With digital sticky notes, you can set reminders, attach them to documents, copy/ paste content from other documents, share them with your friends/ co-workers, format content, take copies or backups.
The most attractive capability of NoteZilla is that it lets you stick notes to websites, documents, programs or any window. When ever you open the document or web page, the attached sticky note appear automatically.
- Stick notes to Windows desktop, documents, websites or any program window.
- Organize sticky notes inside folders to avoid desktop clutter.
- Set reminder alarms to sticky notes.
- Sync sticky notes with the cloud and access them from any smartphone.
- Sync sticky notes between computers.
- Send/share sticky notes with any contact over the Internet.
- And there is lot, lot more
- Save your precious time. Sticky notes are the quickest way to write your thoughts and move on to your next important task. Just click, write and go! This saves a lot of time.
- Let notes come to you. Attach a sticky note to a document, website, program or window. The sticky note will pop up automatically when you access that particular document/website.
- Respond spontaneously. Getting the information at the right time is important. Notezilla helps you to find your notes very fast.
- Flexibility + Simplicity. The advantage of sticky notes is that they can be used as tasks, reminders, to-dos or memos without any complexity. Notezilla presents an intuitive way of doing this.
- Assign tasks to others. Send sticky notes and task reminders to any contact via Notezilla.Net cloud service. If the contact is not a Notezilla user, he/she will receive the sticky note as email.
- Remove confusion. Send sticky notes to folders to avoid clutter on your desktop.
- Take the stress out. Set flexible reminders to sticky notes. Let the program take control and remind you about your things to do.
- Save lots of money. Regular 3M Post-It notes are quite expensive. Instead create digital sticky notes on your Windows desktop and save loads of money.
- Fun to use. Use these sticky notes with different colors and skins. Insert pictures inside Sticky Notes and leave them on your desktop.
- Synchronize. Sync sticky notes with the Notezilla.Net cloud service. Keep multiple computers in sync.
- Access from anywhere. Access your sticky notes using the Notezilla.Net web app from iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablet or any device with a modern browser.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.26 (2022-08-03):
- Increased the max pictures limit from 3 to 5.
- Improved the desktop sticky notes behavior when on multiple display monitors with different DPI settings.
- Mouse wheel scrolls more lines inside a sticky note (setting taken from Windows).
- Fixed issues related to activating/deactivating the license.
- When ‘Hide notes on Show Desktop (Win+D)’ setting is unchecked, pinned desktop sticky notes (stay on top) did not behave correctly. This is fixed.
- Other usability issues fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.25 (2022-06-16):
- Notezilla’s package size reduced significantly (upto 40%).
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.24 (2022-04-27):
- UI improvements.
- Inside a new sticky note an extra – [ ] was added on changing the note color. This is fixed.
- Default ‘Offline’ memoboard wasn’t created when upgrading from version older than 8. This is fixed.
- The delete note confirmation message box wasn’t accessible when overlapped by another sticky note. This is fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.23 (2022-04-09):
- The default ‘Tutorial videos’ sticky note uses standard editor instead of markdown editor.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.22 (2022-04-02):
- Improved text formatting related to automatic spell check.
- Added an option to “Unhide last desktop note” inside Notezilla’s main taskbar menu.
- Improved caret positioning when switching to edit mode in Markdown editor.
- When arranging desktop sticky notes, the rolled up notes occupy less space.
- Now, attached pictures are also printed along with a sticky note.
- After searching a note, the text highlighted did not clear off when editing the note. This is fixed.
- Text copied from an MS Office product was pasted as a picture inside a sticky note. This is fixed.
- Sticky notes did not arrange correctly inside the defined desktop area. This is fixed.
- If a sticky note is attached to MS Word with “Hide note otherwise” option disabled, right clicking inside MS Word did not work correctly. This is fixed.
- When resizing the Notes Browser window, some times the note inside the reminder window would move to a different location on the desktop. This is fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.21 (2022-03-16):
- Added the feature to make the desktop sticky note fully transparent, where only text is visible.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.20 (2022-03-11):
- Improved multi-level checklists (outlining).
- Markdown based text formatting inside list items did not work since the last update. This is fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.19 (2022-03-08):
- It is now possible to keep different set of sticky notes on the desktop of each PC that’s syncing with your account. This can be enabled from Preferences.
- It is possible to mark a memoboard as favorite when sticking the note to any memoboard.
- Improved the reminder popup window so that it doesn’t allow accidental dismiss while working in another app.
- Made right click sticky note menu more intuitive when using the Markdown editor.
- Fixed issues related to multiple level bullets and numbering in Markdown editor.
- When a checklist note was updated from phone, it did not show the new content immediately in the Windows app after syncing. This is fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.18 (2022-02-16):
- Updated the Windows app to make it compatible with the new Standard editor feature in phone apps (Android and iPhone/iPad).
- Android/iPhone app changes
- Added the ability to sort notes list.
- App remembers your sort preferences for each folder, tag and search query.
- You can now switch from Markdown editor to Standard editor (plain text).
- Syncs your editor preference with the Windows app.
Homepage – https://www.conceptworld.com/NoteZilla/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 15.3 MB