NoteZilla 9.0.29 – Sticky Notes Program
Notezilla is a professionally designed, simple and elegant sticky notes program for Windows. It lets you quickly create virtual sticky notes on your Windows Desktop and organize them in to folders.
Sticky notes on desktop allow you to write memos, reminders or a tasks with very few mouse clicks without taking your attention from your current activity. Just click, write and go!
This is a very productive way of jotting down what’s on your mind without getting distracted. With digital sticky notes, you can set reminders, attach them to documents, copy/ paste content from other documents, share them with your friends/ co-workers, format content, take copies or backups.
The most attractive capability of NoteZilla is that it lets you stick notes to websites, documents, programs or any window. When ever you open the document or web page, the attached sticky note appear automatically.
- Stick notes to Windows desktop, documents, websites or any program window.
- Organize sticky notes inside folders to avoid desktop clutter.
- Set reminder alarms to sticky notes.
- Sync sticky notes with the cloud and access them from any smartphone.
- Sync sticky notes between computers.
- Send/share sticky notes with any contact over the Internet.
- And there is lot, lot more
- Save your precious time. Sticky notes are the quickest way to write your thoughts and move on to your next important task. Just click, write and go! This saves a lot of time.
- Let notes come to you. Attach a sticky note to a document, website, program or window. The sticky note will pop up automatically when you access that particular document/website.
- Respond spontaneously. Getting the information at the right time is important. Notezilla helps you to find your notes very fast.
- Flexibility + Simplicity. The advantage of sticky notes is that you can use it as tasks, reminders, to-dos or memos without any complexity. Notezilla presents an intuitive way of doing this.
- Assign tasks to others. Send sticky notes and task reminders to any contact via Notezilla.Net cloud service. If the contact is not a Notezilla user, he/she will receive the sticky note as email.
- Remove confusion. Send sticky notes to folders to avoid clutter on your desktop.
- Take the stress out. Set flexible reminders to sticky notes. Let the program take control and remind you about your things to do.
- Save lots of money. Regular 3M Post-It notes are quite expensive. Instead create digital sticky notes on your Windows desktop and save loads of money.
- Fun to use. Use these sticky notes with different colors and skins. Insert pictures inside Sticky Notes and leave them on your desktop.
- Synchronize. Sync sticky notes with the Notezilla.Net cloud service. Keep multiple computers in sync.
- Access from anywhere. Access your sticky notes using the Notezilla.Net web app from iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablet or any device with a modern browser.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.29 (2023-04-02):
- The reminder popup window is now resizable.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.28 (2022-10-02):
- Fixed blurred text issue (issue from 9.0.26).
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.27 (2022-08-24):
- Reverted the multiple display monitor change that was made in the previous update.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.26 (2022-08-03):
- Increased the max pictures limit from 3 to 5.
- Improved the desktop sticky notes behavior when on multiple display monitors with different DPI settings.
- Mouse wheel scrolls more lines inside a sticky note (setting taken from Windows).
- Fixed issues related to activating/deactivating the license.
- When ‘Hide notes on Show Desktop (Win+D)’ setting is unchecked, pinned desktop sticky notes (stay on top) did not behave correctly. This is fixed.
- Other usability issues fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.24 (2022-04-27):
- UI improvements.
- Inside a new sticky note an extra – [ ] was added on changing the note color. This is fixed.
- Default ‘Offline’ memoboard wasn’t created when upgrading from version older than 8. This is fixed.
- The delete note confirmation message box wasn’t accessible when overlapped by another sticky note. This is fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 9.0.22 (2022-04-02):
- Improved text formatting related to automatic spell check.
- Added an option to “Unhide last desktop note” inside Notezilla’s main taskbar menu.
- Improved caret positioning when switching to edit mode in Markdown editor.
- When arranging desktop sticky notes, the rolled up notes occupy less space.
- Now, attached pictures are also printed along with a sticky note.
- After searching a note, the text highlighted did not clear off when editing the note. This is fixed.
- Text copied from an MS Office product was pasted as a picture inside a sticky note. This is fixed.
- Sticky notes did not arrange correctly inside the defined desktop area. This is fixed.
- If a sticky note is attached to MS Word with “Hide note otherwise” option disabled, right clicking inside MS Word did not work correctly. This is fixed.
- When resizing the Notes Browser window, some times the note inside the reminder window would move to a different location on the desktop. This is fixed.
Homepage – https://www.conceptworld.com/NoteZilla/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 15.3 MB