VideoCharge Studio 18.104.22.1685
VideoCharge Studio is video editor for creating Web Video that includes all functionalities which you may need to edit video. The specific feature of this product is ability to generate HTML code for output video in Internet and create Internet optimized video. It could be of interest for users who wants to create Video gallery at a site, extract frames from video and create graphic gallery, create YouTube Video!
It constitutes from the video editor that includes all necessary options for editing video, like: extracting scenes, splitting video into several clips, creating Thumbnails for each clip, applying watermarks and filters for image correction and a lot of other useful options. VideoCharge Studio also generates HTML code which you can use to output video in Internet.
You can upload produced video files to your FTP server! VideoCharge Studio can be used for creating Screen Lists – extract of video clip frames, which is saved in a single image file with meta data, like file name, file size, duration, etc.
The distinguishing feature of VideCharge Studio is preview ability. You can preview all video files and Thumbnails before they are created and edit them if necessary. For example you can remove unhappy fragments, add new ones, arrange video files by groups, apply filters to a certain file. You can also create a variable quantity of thumbnails and video files of different formats during single encoding pass.
VideoCharge Studio supports all video formats, works with DVD and file folders. It is optimized for processing of large amount of files during one pass. You can use it from command line. It also includes friendly and easy in use Wizard!
VideoCharge Studio features:
- Supports all video formats, including DVD, works with file folders.
- Creates video in all wildly used formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, FLV, SWF, MKV, 3GP, 3G2.
- VideoCharge Studio supports all main image file formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, JPEG-2000, PCX, TGA, ICO, WBMP, RAS, PGM.
- Produces high quality video (H.264, MPEG-4), uses the double encoding pass, provides extended options for video and audio encoding.
- Provides the ability to process any amount of files for one pass. You can even process the entire file folders!
- You can work with application via command line.
- VideoCharge Studio allows splitting video into several parts (split). For example you can create several clips of equal duration (10 seconds) or create several different clips.
- Allows to extract several parts from video file (timeline) with easy and friendly editor.
- Creates thumbnails (small image files) for every video clip. You can create several thumbnails for one video clip automatically, using different image file formats and different frames.
- VideoCharge Studio obtains frames from video file and produces a sequence of image files based on those frames.
- Includes standard tools for image file editing. Using VideoCharge Studio you can edit image files in following way: apply watermarks, change file format, size and quality, adjust image.
- You can apply different filters for enhancing image quality.
- You can use Crop feature to extract a part of image.
- Apply de-Interlace for DVD correction.
- Wide range of image scaling features: Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanzos3, Lanzos8, etc. Turn the image for a certain angle or implement FLIP. Set up scaling algorithm with or without preserving image ratio, etc…
- Specify the Aspect Ratio for video files (MPEG and WMV formats only).
- Several video files of different formats could be created during one pass. It is quite useful feature if your site supports video with different bitrates.
- You can specify the META data for your video. When this feature is applied the end user can see your name and copyright in player while playing your video file.
- VideoCharge Studio provides the ability to upload all created files to FTP server.
- Allows creating watermarks for video clips. At that you can use watermark of any type: text watermark, image, video, animated images (GIF), etc. Apply different filters to watermarks (like Fade In, Fade Out, Motion and others).
- VideoCharge Studio editor let you preview the files before generation and edit them if needed.
- You can also sort created files by different parameters like name, date, in random order.
- You can create ImageList for the video files. This is an image that consists of specified number of frames extracted from video clip.
- VideoCharge Studio produces HTML code for output video and thumbnails in Internet.
Changes in VideoCharge Studio 2.12:
- Fixed some bugs.
Homepage – http://www.videocharge.com
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8
- 64MB RAM (128MB recommended)
- 30MB of free hard disk space
- 800×600 screen resolution
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Installed codecs for media formats you are going to work with
Size: 30.3 MB