DivX PRO is an award-winning video software to play, create and cast your favorite videos, including DivX, AVI, MKV, and HEVC up to 4K. Available for Windows and Mac. The FREE software version includes three components to enjoy high-quality video playback (DivX Player), convert video (DivX Converter) and cast media from your computer to your TV (DivX Media Server).
DivX software lets you convert video between popular formats, including DivX, MKV, HEVC and MP4 files. Enjoy an enhanced playback experience across all your devices, at home and on the go. It is all you need to create, play and stream high-quality video.
Over 100 million devices that support DivX video have shipped worldwide from major manufactures. That include DVD players, gaming consoles, mobile phones and more.
- Play most popular video formats, including DivX, MKV and HEVC up to 4K
- Stream videos to DLNA-compatible devices like smart TVs, gaming consoles, tablets, Chromecast and more
- Create and play videos with multiple audio and subtitle tracks in several formats
- Convert popular video formats into DivX, MKV, HEVC and MP4 files, including custom encoding settings for resolution, bitrate and more
Enjoy stunning video with the integration of hardware acceleration technologies in DivX Software. DivX Accelerated offloads the heavy lifting of playing or converting video from the software to the CPU so that you may enjoy an improved video experience and your computer can be used for other tasks.
When DivX Accelerated is enabled in DivX Player, you may see the CPU usage drop as the video decoding is being offloaded to your computer’s media hardware. With lower CPU usage, you could more easily watch HD or 4K videos in DivX Player while multitasking. When DivX Accelerated is enabled in DivX Converter, your video encode times could be up to 25-50% faster on average compared to just using software to do the encoding.
DivX PRO Additional Features:
- Use Converter to crop video borders, add custom logo overlays and set custom framerates
- Cloud Connect: Import videos from Google Drive and Dropbox
- Ad-Free: Enjoy DivX without ads in Player, Converter or installer
- Video Pack: Convert MPEG-2 and VC-1 video to DivX, MKV and MP4
- AC3 Edition: Add AC3 audio playback
- DFX Audio Enhancer: Improve sound quality of audio in DivX Player for Windows
- DTS-HD Plug-In: Convert and play videos with DTS-HD audio
- Unlock custom encode settings, HEVC 10-bit playback and more
Converter comes equipped with DivX profiles for creating DivX, H.264 and HEVC videos compatible with more than 1 billion DivX Certified devices. Transcoding presets for iPad and iPhone optimize your video for playback on iOS devices (e.g. convert AVI to MP4 or convert MKV to MP4).
Transcode video on your own terms
Set bitrate, limit video resolution and file size, combine multiple clips or rotate video before you convert. Even save a custom preset to reuse your favorite settings over and over.
Advanced audio features
Pass through original audio or add up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles (SRT, ASS, SSA). Select your preferred audio output format, easily change the order of your audio and subtitle tracks with a simple click. Converter accepts most popular audio formats.
Customize your workflow
Add multiple files to Converter’s queue so that you can set it and forget it, or combine them into a single output file. Preset what Converter does when your conversions are done: sleep, hibernate, log off, shut down. Support for AviSynth scripting and an experimental CLI mode give you more advanced editing and post-production capabilities.
DivX PRO Feature: Additional advanced features
Several features are only available with DivX Pro that give you even more value from DivX Converter. This includes the ability to trim video (choose your own start/end point to cut unnecessary footage), add a custom watermark, plus extra-super-nerdy options like set B-Frames, use Wavefront Parallel Processing, modify setting with Target Quantizer and more.
DivX PRO Feature: Back up your DVDs
By adding Video Pack with the MPEG-2 Plug-in (sold individually or as a part of DivX Pro), you’ll be able to convert non-encrypted DVDs for a better digital backup of your personal video collection.
DivX PRO Feature: Convert video to/from the cloud
When you enable Cloud Connect(included as a part of DivX Pro), you can access video directly from Google Drive or Dropbox. Easily import, convert and then store video directly to and from cloud storage.
Use a video player that does more than just ‘play’. Watch your video library in high-quality up to 4K, enjoy a variety of video formats such as AVI, DIVX, MKV and MP4, and take advantage of features like smooth FF/RW and chapter points.
Advanced playback and audio features
Use the smooth FF/RW feature to quickly navigate to your favorite scenes or find different scenes with Chapter Points. Multiple audio support allows you to switch seamlessly between soundtracks to hear other languages or director’s commentary without interrupting playback. DivX Player also supports most popular audio formats.
Get organized with playlists
The media library in DivX Player keeps track of of all your videos. Create, play and loop playlists, and automatically add files from your DivX Movies folder.
Cast to the big screen
The media server within DivX Player lets you cast videos, music and photos to any DLNA-compatible device in your home, like Xbox, Playstation, Samsung Galaxy line of products, or Chromecast. Control which device you stream your videos to using the “Cast To” feature.
DivX PRO Feature: The audio your video deserves
For a fully immersive experience, you need great audio. Purchase AC3 Edition for AC3 surround sound, DTS-HD Plug-In to enjoy amazing DTS audio or get the DFX Audio Enhancer to control and improve sound (DFX is Windows-only). Each feature is available individually or get them all with DivX Pro.
DivX PRO Feature: Play video from the cloud
When you enable Cloud Connect (included in DivX Pro), you can import video directly from Google Drive or Dropbox. With one easy step, you can download and upload videos from cloud storage within DivX Software.
DivX Media Server
Access all your media
DivX Media Server (part of DivX Player) lets you cast videos, music and photos from your computer to the TV. Cast to your favorite devices such as Chromecast, Apple TV, Xbox, Playstation, Roku, Smart TVs and more. Skip the cables and get instant access to all your media on all your devices.
Cast to the big screen
Your content shouldn’t be trapped on your computer. Easily control which device your videos are streamed to using the “Cast To” feature. Do this directly from the DivX Media Server within DivX Player on your computer with a single click.
Power to the digital media player
Get the most out of your digital media player (Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, etc.). Cast local MKV and DivX videos directly from your computer to your device. Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV and we’ll handle the rest.
Transcode on the fly
For supported devices, DivX Media Server has built in intelligence to transcode and stream videos on the fly – no need for conversion. Not all devices are created equally so let us handle the guesswork.
What’s New in DivX 10.8.10:
- DivX Converter can now convert HEIC photos to JPEG
- Fixed: DivX Cloud Drive is fully supported for Google Drive and Dropbox. Easily back up your content to the cloud.
- Minor bugfixes, stability, and improvements
What’s New in DivX 10.8.9:
- New and improved support for videos with multiple audio tracks. Fixes cases where languages are incorrectly labeled.
- Custom presets in DivX Converter are correctly saved for easier video conversion.
- General performance updates to the software installer
What’s New in DivX 10.8.8:
- Improved AVI file support
- Set of minor bug fixes and improvements
What’s New in DivX 10.8.7:
- Іmрrоvеd МКV ѕuрроrt fоr НЕVС
- Nеw рlауbасk rеѕumе funсtіоnаlіtу аnd UІ
- Uрdаtеd trаnѕсоdе еngіnе fоr соnvеrѕіоn
- Ѕеt оf mіnоr bugfіхеѕ аnd іmрrоvеmеntѕ
What’s New in DivX 10.8.6:
- DivX Player supports HDR playback. Currently this feature is being beta tested
- DivX Player delivers updated HEVC codec (faster and smoother playback)
- DivX Player is capable of displaying subtitles with right-to-left scripting as well as double-byte, such as Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and others
- DivX Converter supplies tailored profiles for your PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro, including 4K AVC playback
- DivX Converter provides brand new HEVC full 4K (4096×2160) 120fps encoding profile
- DivX Converter now allows you to share files through DivX Media Server with one click
- DivX Converter provides better control over framerate normalization. If you experience non-synchronous clips, check application settings
- DivX Media Server supports streaming in native resolution for Chromecast without content transcoding
- DivX Media Server provides streaming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro in original formats
- DivX Media Server support casting in HDR format
- Set of minor bugfixes and improvements
Homepage – https://www.divx.com
Size: 3.62 MB