OBS Studio 29.1.2 (Open Broadcaster)
OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster) is a free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. It features high-performance real-time video/audio capturing and mixing with unlimited scenes you can switch seamlessly via custom transitions. Filters for video sources are available, including image masking, color correction, chroma/color keying, an intuitive audio mixer with filter functions such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain can improve the quality.
OBS Studio is equipped with a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs. Utilize native plugins for high performance integrations or scripts written with Lua or Python that interface with existing sources. Work with developers in the streaming community to get the features you need with endless possibilities.
Open Broadcaster supports all your favorite streaming platforms and more.
OBS Studio Features:
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to its own window.
Create Professional Productions
- Choose from a number of different and customizable transitions for when you switch between your scenes or add your own stinger video files.
- Set hotkeys for nearly every sort of action, such as switching between scenes, starting/stopping streams or recordings, muting audio sources, push to talk, and more.
- Studio Mode lets you preview your scenes and sources before pushing them live. Adjust your scenes and sources or create new ones and ensure they’re perfect before your viewers ever see them.
- Get a high level view of your production using the Multiview. Monitor 8 different scenes and easily cue or transition to any of them with merely a single or double click.
OBS software distributed under the GPLv2 license, developed by volunteer contributors around the world in their free time. The summary of the license is that OBS is free for anyone to use, for any reason. OBS has no watermarks or other limitations and can be used commercially with no restrictions.
Changes in ОВЅ Ѕtudіо 29.1.2:
- Adjusted GPU priority level when Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling (HAGS) is enabled in Windows settings [derrod]
- This fixes OBS freezing and driver crashes that some users experienced when using NVIDIA Audio Effects filters
- We will continue to work with NVIDIA to determine the root cause of these issues and revisit this change at a later date
- Fixed a possible crash when interrupting stingers [Lain]
- Fixed a crash when double-clicking non-multiview projectors [notr1ch]
- Fixed a crash on opening settings when a non-existent service was selected [derrod]
- Fixed a crash when receiving multiple SIGINT signals [norihiro]
- Fixed a crash when closing OBS while a background thread had not completed [norihiro]
- Fixed the keyframe interval calculation for the VideoToolbox encoder [gxalpha]
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the “Source Cleanup Error” to show when switching scene collections [derrod]
- Fixed a reference leak with virtual camera when using source output mode [derrod]
- Fixed the missing files dialog disappearing behind the main window on macOS [gxalpha]
- Fixed an issue where selecting no audio tracks for streaming or recording could cause the output to fail to start [gxalpha]
- Fixed an issue where sources could become permanently invisible until transform is reset [Lain-B]
- Fixed audio monitoring when using PulseAudio [jp-bennett]
- Fixed some translation texts missing [norihiro]
- Fixed an issue with properties never being updated in some scenarios [gxalpha]
- Fixed button colors when using the scene list grid mode [TianQiBuTian]
- Fixed Lua script file names not being set [derrod]
Changes in ОВЅ Ѕtudіо 29.1.1:
- Fixed some Elgato devices being blocked on Windows [notr1ch]
- Fixed audio mixer warning about sources not assigned to any tracks while monitoring was set to “Monitor Only (mute output)” [derrod]
- Fixed FLAC being erroneously shown as compatible with MOV [derrod]
- Added an error message for NVENC AV1 to explain why it fails [notr1ch]
- Fixed an issue where captured video could appear to have tearing on Intel Macs [jpark37]
- Fixed a data corruption issue that could occur when switching scene collections [derrod]
- Fixed a crash that could occur on macOS when connecting a service account [PatTheMav]
Homepage – https://obsproject.com/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 and 11.
- macOS 10.15
- Ubuntu 20.04 and newer
Size: 128 MB