VMware Fusion 11 is for the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to run Windows programs on their Macs without rebooting. It is recommended for new and existing Mac users who want to continue running the Windows application they can’t live without.
VMware Fusion 11 Pro takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with powerful features designed for advanced users and technical professionals.
Coupon Code: GRNMON19
With added support for the latest modern OS like Windows 10, advanced users, developers, QA and IT admins rely on Fusion Pro every day for high performance, reliability and leading edge features to run Windows and Linux on a Mac.
It’s easy to transfer your entire PC to your Mac with the Fusion PC migration assistant for Windows. Get the best of both worlds with Mac virtualization and have access to your all Windows files from your old PC directly on your Mac, whenever you need them.
VMware Fusion 11 makes Windows 10 feel right at home on your Mac. Whether you’re doing a fresh install for that brand new operating system experience, migrating your Windows 10 PC, or upgrading your Windows 7 or 8 virtual machines, VMware Fusion gives you the best of both worlds.
Run familiar Windows applications side-by-side with your favorite Mac applications. And seamlessly share files and folders between Windows and Mac. Take advantage of the latest features in Windows 10 like Cortana, the Microsoft speech-enabled virtual assistant. Or run the all new Edge web browser alongside Safari.
Professionals Run Windows on Mac with VMware Fusion 11 Pro
VMware Fusion 11 Pro delivers unsurpassed platform compatibility and integration with the VMware ecosystem. It leverages decades of innovation in leading the virtualization revolution, with support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 10.
Build Complex Virtual Networks
Use the robust VMware Fusion 11 Pro virtual network editor to add and remove virtual IPv4 or IPv6 networks. Also you can create custom virtual networking configurations, ideal for testing and demonstration environments without impacting the Mac’s network configuration. VMware Fusion 11 Pro users can recreate complex cloud architectures right on the Mac to validate design before implementation. Because is has updated networking controls and compatibility with the VMware ecosystem.
From Your Mac to the Cloud
Use VMware Fusion 11 Pro to connect to VMware vCloud Air, the public cloud service by VMware. You will able to securely manage and download cloud workloads, or run an entire cloud environment directly on your Mac. All from within VMware Fusion 11 Pro. Leverage the cloud to share virtual machines with anyone in your organization for tests, analysis or demonstrations. Fusion Pro can also connect to, create and run virtual machines hosted on VMware vSphere. Download virtual machines from VMware vSphere and turn them into local VMware Fusion 11 Pro virtual machines. Or upload local virtual machines to vSphere directly from Fusion Pro.
Take Control of Your Virtual Machines
This software gives technical professionals powerful control over how to set up and interact with virtual machines. Choose from a wide variety of options when installing, protecting, connecting, sharing and viewing virtual machines to save valuable time. You can even create virtual machines that are encrypted, require a change of password or expire at a predefined date and time. Leverage the Snapshot feature to preserve the state of a virtual machine so you can return to it at any time.
Powerful Virtual Machines. Powerful Graphics.
VMware Fusion 11 Pro is optimized for the highest density 4K, 5K and Retina displays. That gives you a crisp and detailed view of your Windows applications. Experience more fluid graphics for every application in your virtual machine with newly added DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 capabilities. With DirectX 12, Fusion 11 Pro makes every day applications like Office, as well as highly demanding 3D applications such as AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS, run more smoothly than ever.
This release of VMware Fusion addresses the following issues:
- Fusion 11.5.1 addresses an out-of-bounds write vulnerability in the e1000e virtual network adapter. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifier CVE-2019-5541 to this issue.
- Fusion 11.5.1 addresses an information disclosure vulnerability in vmnetdhcp. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifier CVE-2019-5540 to this issue.
- Fusion 11.5.1 addresses a denial-of-service vulnerability in the RPC handler. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the identifier CVE-2019-5542 to this issue.
- Fusion 11.5.1 resolves TSX Asynchronous Abort (TAA), a speculative-execution vulnerability identified by CVE-2019-11135.
- Fusion 11.5.1 resolves a regression introduced in Fusion 11.5.0 which causes the Hypervisor-Specific mitigations for for L1TF and MDS vulnerabilities to be ineffective.
- Implemented security improvements by enhancing temporary file creation to avoid possible arbitrary file write, reported by Rich Mirch.
Homepage – https://www.vmware.com
All Macs launched in 2011 or later are supported except:
- 2012 Mac Pro “Quad Core” using the Intel Xeon W3565 Processor.
In addition the following are also supported:
- 2010 Mac Pro “Six Core”, “Eight Core” and “Twelve Core”.
- OS X 10.12 Sierra Minimum Required
Metal Host Graphics Rendering Engine
- MacBook (early 2015)
- MacBook Air (mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac Mini (late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (late 2012 or newer)
- Mac Pro (late 2013 and newer)
- Mac OS X 10.12.5 or later