ESET Cyber Security Pro 6 is complex security solution with identity theft protection, parental controls and cloud-based detection. It shields your Mac against all attack vectors, while keeping your Mac running at its best. ESET Cyber Security Pro represents a new approach to truly integrated computer security.
The most recent version of the ThreatSense scanning engine, combined with Email client protection, Personal firewall and Parental control, utilizes speed and precision to keep your computer safe. The result is an intelligent system that is constantly on alert for attacks and malicious software endangering your computer.
ESET Cyber Security Pro is a complete security solution produced from our long-term effort to combine maximum protection and a minimal system footprint.
The ESET Cyber Security Pro advanced technologies, based on artificial intelligence, are capable of proactively eliminating infiltration by viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits and other Internet-borne attacks without hindering system performance or disrupting your computer.
Stay Safe from Internet Threats
Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, worms and spyware and stops windows-based threats. Share data online or offline without worries.
Protect Your Data from Identity Theft
Protect your online identity against hackers while online shopping or banking. Stay safe while browsing via public Wi-Fi connections.
Show your kids only the good side of the Internet. Allow, block, monitor websites categories for any number of users of the computer or choose from predefined user profiles.
The shiny new ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac:
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, worms and spyware
- Cloud-powered scanning
- Scanning of websites, incoming and outgoing emails
- Identity theft protection
Extra safety just a click away:
- Maintain high computer performance
- Crisp design and familiar layout as you are used to in Macs
- Easily find one-click solution of possible security risks
Your connections under control:
- Choose from 3 predefined profiles: Public / Home / Work or create your own
- Define rules connections of selected applications, services or port numbers
- Exclude any IP address from being blocked by firewall
Internet made safe for kids:
- Set up allowed/blocked/monitored website categories
- White/black list websites
- Get full overview of: visited pages and categories, number of visits and time spent
Changes in ESET Cyber Security 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed: Firewall pop-up screens, caused by AirDrop communication, were displayed too often
- Fixed: esets_proxy process often consumed 100% of resources
- Fixed: The firewall blocked localhost communication by default
- Improved: Performance of TimeMachine backups
- Changed: Setting “Allow software signed by Apple to access the network automatically” now properly allows built-in software to receive incoming connections. Please, see KB for more information
- Removed: Support for macOS 10.11 and older
- Updated: EULA
- Various minor updates and fixes that improve overall product performance, stability and security
Changes in ESET Cyber Security 6.8.300.0:
- Improved: Lower CPU utilization of real-time scanner logs maintenance process
- Fixed: Profiles used on network interfaces shows also inactive VPN interfaces
- Fixed: Vulnerability when an attacker can abuse the product’s TXT log files to get root rights under special circumstances. Thanks to Cees Elzinga from Langkjaer Cyber Defence A/S; who reported this issue.
- Fixed: Vulnerability when an attacker can stop ESET service and make macOS unprotected by the product. Thanks to Cees Elzinga from Langkjaer Cyber Defence A/S; who reported this issue.
- Fixed: Rare temporary freeze of macOS during the product’s module update
- Fixed: Rare kernel panic triggered by firewall KEXT
- Fixed: Prepartion of remote installation mode stuck on firewall settings
- Fixed: Various minor updates and fixes that improve overall product stability and security
Changes in ESET Cyber Security 220.127.116.11:
- Added: Support of macOS 10.15
- Fixed: LPE vulnerability where regular user is able to add himself into privileged users without root rights under certain circumstances. Thanks to Cees Elzinga from Langkjaer Cyber Defence A/S; who reported this issue.
- Fixed: Scanning uses too much CPU power under special conditions
- Fixed: Some web pages are loaded incorrectly
- Fixed: Service crashes while connecting to Shared Local Cache
Changes in ESET Cyber Security 6.7.900.0:
- Added: Firewall rules now support VPN network adapters
- Improved: Significant improvements of scanning time for first time scan and for recurrent scan of any file
- Fixed: Arbitrary file overwrite vulnerability – which allowed unprivileged user to misuse product and overwrite any system file – we would like to thanks RACK911 Labs for reporting this vulnerability
- Fixed: Installation failed on OS X 10.11
- Fixed: Crashes reported by users
Homepage – https://www.eset.com
Supported Operating Systems: macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks).