Zoom 5.14.10 (17221) – Popular Client for Meetings
Zoom is a client for meetings that provides simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device. It ofers enterprise video conferencing with real time messaging and content sharing.
Whether you are connecting multiple conference rooms or meeting with attendees from their personal desktops or mobile devices, coming together face-to-face on Zoom is as simple as a single touch. With the highest video and audio quality, bringing your team together feels just like you are in the same room. Feature-rich and simple-to-use, Zoom mobile and desktop apps bring the whole experience together with built-in cross-platform group chat.
This program enables quick adoption with meeting capabilities that make it easy to start, join, and collaborate across any device. Also it enables internal and external communications, all-hands meetings, and trainings through one communications platform.
Zoom Meetings syncs with your calendar system and delivers streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing from desktop and mobile.
Built for modern teams
- HD video and audio. Bring HD video and audio to your meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
- Built-in collaboration tools. Multiple participants can share their screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive meeting.
- Meet securely. End-to-end encryption for all meetings, role-based user security, password protection, waiting rooms, and place attendee on hold.
- Recording and transcripts. Record your meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
- Streamlined calendaring. Support scheduling or starting meetings from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
- Team Chat. Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group calls.
Zoom Meetings for desktop and mobile provides the tools:
- Focus on your meeting – click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Look meeting-ready with Virtual Backgrounds and Touch Up My Appearance
A thoughtful approach to mobile meetings:
Today’s mobile professionals need to be able to work and video conference wherever they are. Zoom Meetings for mobile provides the same great experience that you’d expect from the desktop client and more.
- Turn on Virtual Backgrounds and select the image of your choice (iPhone 8+ required)
- Share your screen and co-annotate
- Use Safe Driving Mode or Apple Carplay (iPhone only)
Integrated persistent messaging streamlines workspace collaboration across the desktop and mobile clients.
- Create private or public groups
- Share files and search content
- Seamlessly start a meeting
Keep participants engaged
Power interactive meetings from any location.
- Enable polling and Q&A
- Allow virtual hand-raising
- Track engagement with Attention Indicator
Administration and remote assistance made easy
Centralized IT management and remote assistance simplifies deployment and support.
- Track utilization and usage trends
- View version distribution
- Assign granular permission settings (account, group, and user level)
Add audio options for everyone.
- Free VoIP and toll-based dial-in for 55+ countries
- Global toll free and call-out
- Dedicated dial-in numbers
One unified app for phone, video, meetings, and chat
- Seamlessly make and receive phone calls, share content, participate in video meetings, and send chat messages from Zoom desktop and mobile apps
- Easily elevate phone calls to a Zoom Meeting without requiring participants to hang up and dial-in to a separate conference bridge
- Native apps for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android are designed for ease of use while maximizing voice and video quality of service.
Homepage – https://zoom.us/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 8.0 or later
Size: 69.7 MB