FTP Voyager 16 is the world’s best secure file transfer client which lets you to manage remote file systems, send large files, synchronize folders, and automate file transfers.
With an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, FTP Voyager lets you update a Web site with a single click, transfer files directly between FTP servers, and resume interrupted downloads.
The FTP Site Profile Manager makes it easy for you to add your own FTP sitest. You can also import your FTP sites from many other FTP applications for use in FTP Voyager.
FTP Voyager supports secure connections using SSL and SSH. Additional features include auto ASCII/Binary transfer selection, advanced file filtering, folder shortcuts, clipboard URL monitoring, and dial on demand.
You can also queue your downloads for later. FTP Scheduler is capable of uploading, downloading, synchronizing folders, and deleting files/folders. It will even dial your Internet connection!
FTP Voyager supports FTPS, SFTP (SSH), and IPv6 is built in. FTP Voyager 16 is a “next generation” FTP client built with 64-bit operating systems like Windows 7 and Windows 8 in mind.
Easy to Use:
- Looks and feels like Windows Explorer and Microsoft Office
- Quickly connect to any FTP, FTPS or SFTP (SSH) server
- Wizards for beginners and customizable controls for power users
- Set up and schedule transfers – without writing scripts!
- Move files on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Run programs and send email on failure or success
- Highlight different or missing files
- Lock navigation to browse through folder trees
- Quickly select and replace different files
- Make dozens to thousands of changes fast and reliably
- Safely preview all actions before they occur
- Perform in real-time or schedule on a recurring basis
Multiple Transfer Sessions
FTP Voyager 16 builds on earlier versions’ concepts of “power downloads” and “power uploads” by providing multiple transfer sessions on all connections by default.
In the interactive interface, there is a new “Workers” field on the “Transfer Queue” window that allows you to throttle the number of simultaneous transfers across all interactive sessions. You may also pause or cancel individual transfers.
In the Scheduler interface, which did not previously support the usage of multiple transfer sessions, there is a new “Number of Workers” drop-down on the main tab of each task that allows you to throttle the number of simultaneous transfers used when that specific task is executed.
Re-architecting FTP Voyager allowed us to make other improvements, including many requested by customers just like you:
- Native support for 64-bit Windows. The FTP Voyager installer ensures that the appropriate version is installed for your platform.
- IPv6 is now fully supported. Specific command support includes EPRT, EPSV, and host name resolution.
- Site Profiles can now be defined with their own unique SSL and SSH settings.
- FIPS 140-2 validated transfers may now be enforced.
With FIPS 140-2 validation and a Certificate of Networthiness from the U.S. Army, FTP Voyager is the FTP client organizations depend on for unbreakable security.
Homepage – https://www.serv-u.com/ftpvoyager
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012.
Size: 14.3 MB