Genie Timeline is a Time Machine tool which performs seamless automatic real-time backup for all your files and folders. Simply install it on your computer and set it up in just 3 simple straightforward steps.
All your important documents, photos and music will be backed up to a recommended backup destination with optional security.
50% OFF COUPON CODE (until August 31, 2021): GEN50
Genie Timeline Professional is a continuous data backup software application. It will constantly back up all the files, data and information you need to keep safe. After installing the data protection program you’ll be walked through the setup with a series of wizards. That will help you select the files you want to back up. It will even help you decide where to place the backed-up files.
Pro Edition stands out from the competition because it is so simple to use and has a large variety of features that will help you manage and recover files.
Home Edition is a time machine for Windows that performs real time and continuous data protection. It can backup a wide variety of data types. Such as System Files, emails, documents, music, pictures. Practically anything else on your machine. Genie Timeline Home seamless backs up your data in the background. Deleted and backed up files can be retrieved easily by a click of a button.
Business Edition is the perfect solution for businesses. This powerful, reliable, easy to use software will ensure full system backup and recovery for every computer. Whether your company has 5 computers or a 100 computers you can dramatically reduce the time of deploying your backup system with the use of the Administrative Template (ADM) component.
Server Edition is the latest installment in continuous data protection software. Configured to work 24/7 to backup servers, desktops and laptops Genie Timeline Server uses global services. Bare Metal disaster recovery technology and a quick and easy restore wizard help restore your system in case of operating system failure, accidental deletion of data, etc.
Simple and Easy – Three steps and you’re done
- Automatic purge to save space
- Protection level to indicate the health of the backup
- Go back in time to restore files
- View Timeline by new, modified and deleted files
Merges with Windows – Control your backup with a right-click
- Add/remove files from backup
- Recover deleted files
- View versions of files
- Icon markers to show what files and folders are backed up
Automatic – No intervention required
- Set it and forget it
- Set backup frequency to your preference
- Automatic resume after pauses or disconnections
On the go – Your backup monitor anytime anywhere!
- Stay connected with your backup status with iPhone/iPad Apps
- View backed up files without any special software
Backs up all your important data
- Your documents, pictures, music, videos and more.
- New and modified files; detects changes.
- Keeps versions to recover older or deleted files.
- Protects mobile data synced to your computer.
Seamless System Recovery
Protect your computer from hardware failures, crashes and viruses with Disaster Recovery
- Automatic system backup without any intervention
- Restore your system to any recovery point
- Step-by-step wizard for easy recovery
Fast and lightweight
No slowdowns or alerts to interrupt while playing games or movies.
- Saves space by only taking one copy of duplicated files
- Silently monitors changes
- Turbo mode speeds up when computer is idle
What’s New in Genie Timeline 10.0.1.100:
- Updated and fully compatible with Windows 10 latest updates.
- Enhanced Timeline view on the Advanced Restore window.
- Enhanced the Disaster Recovery backup engine.
- Improved Backup Speed.
- New Block Level engine for backing up Outlook.
- Fully compatible with Quad, Octal CPUs and GPUs.
- New Intelligent resources management system that divides all the Backing up, Restoring and Monitoring processes to all the available cores using an Advanced Threading system.
- Identified by the most popular security programs and listed in their white-lists.
Homepage – https://www.genie9.com
Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 12.9 MB