Acronis True Image Home 2013 provides complete system image backup and recovery of your home PC’s operating system, applications, settings and personal files. Protect your PC with Acronis True Image Home 2013, featuring local and available online backup.
Acronis TIH 2013 assures that all your important data, including photos, videos, music, documents and applications, are fully protected and can be recovered quickly in the event of any disaster. Use our intuitive graphical user interface to easily define where you’ll be backing up your PC and how often.
This Acronis software lets you create copies of your hard drive with just a few quick steps while continuing to work. If you lose an important file or need to recover an earlier version of it, don’t worry: you can go back in time to retrieve it in seconds.
Designed to scale to the needs of novices and advanced users alike, Acronis True Image Home 2013 meets home PC protection needs with an easy-to-use, yet comprehensive, backup and disaster recovery solution. Get the most reliable backup and disaster recovery product you can buy to protect PC operating systems, applications, settings and personal files.
- Graphical User Interface. A redesign of THE user-friendly interface includes new features like Drag and Drop for faster navigation, Wizards and One-Click configuration tools to select the best backup and restore options for your needs.
- Acronis Nonstop Backup. This must have feature has been expanded to support Acronis Secure Zone, enabling you to recover on the fly, wherever you are, to any point in time, from a secure partition on your hard drive, even if your operating system has failed. (Note: requires working hard disk drive).
- Time Explorer. An easy way to view and manage your backup files from a single screen. Annotate backup comments and review screenshots that show the state of the desktop at the moment of the backup.
- USB 3.0 support. If your motherboard can work with USB 3.0 hard disk drives, you can use the high data transfer speed offered by the new standard to make your backups run much faster.
- Predefined backup schemes. from a disk space-efficient scheme suitable for users with limited backup storage capabilities to a scheme for those users who need higher security for their data and system.
Acronis True Image Home 2013 Core features and technologies:
- Disk Imaging. Backup the entire system on the fly with our patented disk imaging technology. It ensures the recovery of your operating system and applications without reinstalling any software.
- Incremental and differential backups. ATIH gives you alternatives to performing full backups every time by offering incremental and differential backups. Both capture changes only and save disk space with Acronis data compression.
- File Backup. Back up individual files, folders or file categories.
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager. Boot and restore a system after a failure. Start the recovery process simply by selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed.
- Acronis Secure Zone. Secure partition that allows you to store a disk backup on your system drive. Recover on the fly, wherever you are, even if your operating system has failed.
- Image Encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Protect your backup data by encrypting with industry standard security tools: 128, 192 and 256-bit encryption.
- Privacy tools. Thorough system cleaning and reliable data destruction of files, partitions, or volumes.
- Exclude files and folders. Back up only the data you want in order to save disk space.
- Clone Disk. Copy your entire Hard Drive and replace it with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications, saving hours of effort.
- One-Click Protection. Create a backup strategy of the system and implement it with just one click.
- Acronis Nonstop Backup. Automatically creates incremental backups allowing users to roll back their system, files and folders to any point in time.
- Set and Forget. Configure just once and Acronis software performs the backups automatically from that point on.
- Smart Scheduling. Run backups automatically at preset or elapsed time, when the user is idle, on user logon/logout, on system startup/shutdown, or in coordination with other events.
- Reserve Backup Copy. Store multiple copies of the backup in another pre-defined location in a pre-selected format.
- Live Backups. Keep working right through your backup for maximum convenience
- Virtual Hard Disk Support. Convert Acronis’ backup images (.tib) into virtual hard disk files(.vhd) and vice versa, providing compatibility for Microsoft Windows 7 backup.
- Acronis Online Backup capability. Optional Acronis online storage services are available to automatically backup valuable data or files over the internet to a secure location.
- Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack. Optional module that includes the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for Dynamic Disks and Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).
- Dynamic Disks and GPT Support. Is available with Acronis True Image Home 2013 Plus Pack.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).