RollBack Rx Pro 12.0 Build 2707819707
RollBack Rx Pro is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred.
This Horizon DataSys time machine makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues. It saves time, money and PC trouble. “Go Back In Time” and return your computer to the way it was an hour ago, a day ago, or even 6 months ago…
RollBack Rx is more powerful than Windows System Restore as it restores everything not just system files. Easily Roll-Back to uninstall software, recover from a virus attack, or even back out of a failed software deployment…
RollBack Rx makes it easy to restore your PC’s to a previous state… It is an industry leading PC protection utility. It represents an advancement in technology that has never before been available in protecting computers from viruses, users or system problems.
RollBack Rx significantly reduces PC trouble shooting, repairing and restoring time to seconds!It can restore any size hard drive with a matter of a few mouse clicks. Empowering both home users and enterprise IT support personnel to achieve tremendous savings of time and money on maintaining their computers.
Your Daily Continuous Backup Solution
RollBack Rx reduces the dependancy for daily backups or carrying duplicate images of hard drives. It is different from backups in that it allows you to take continuous backup snapshots of your system silently in the background while using minimal system resources. Each backup snapshot take only 2 to 3 seconds.
Enterprise Level Network Administration
RollBack Rx offers an additional Enterprise version. It enables administrators to configure all of the RollBack Rx client installations over a internet based console. Simplifying the workload of the network administrator while providing all client-based functions on a remote console.
RollBack Rx Professional
Provides security and management capabilities – offering Restore on Reboot or Logoff. Single Snapshot based architecture. Ideal for public access computers or shared computer environments, Kiosks, Libraries or where-ever “Reboot-and-Restore” or “Logoff-and-restore” solutions would be used. RollBack Rx Pro can take multiple snapshots (virtually unlimited). Provides file/folder recovery, and can restore systems with No data loss.
RollBack Rx Highlights:
- RollBack Rx doesn’t impact performance
- Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise Version)
- This software only takes 0.1% of total hard disk space.
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots.
- Takes less than 3 seconds to create a new snapshot.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without restarting the system.
- Create new snapshots manually, automatically or upon file execution.
- Recovers corrupted or deleted files from any snapshots easily and quickly.
- Restores a completely crashed system to any snapshot in seconds.
- Reverts file histories from any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores entire system to any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores system to any snapshot with data synchronization.
- Configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Highly configurable interface – hide program interface from end users.
- Includes dynamic disk space management.
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring.
- Offers flexible and powerful access control.
- Supports Multi-boot systems and VM Ware.
- Consists of multi-partition protection selection.
- Incorporates quick reset of system baseline.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options.
- Provides completely hands-free, silent background installations.
- Includes configuration during installation. Customizes the program upon installation.
And much more…
Changes in RollBack Rx Pro 12.0 Build 2707819707 (2022-08-01):
- Fixed issue with some/all snapshots turning red when using the encryption is set to Auto on select PCs
- Fixed issue with “OS did not shut down gracefully..” not disappearing even after it already ran
- Language file updates
- Other small bug fixes reported through tech support
Changes in RollBack Rx Pro 12.0 Build 2707745417 (2022-05-03):
- reinstated hybrid switch (0/1) for Baseline Manager (old kernel). *To enable this open the setup.ini file and add line hybrid=0 before running setup
- fixed upgrade switch issue when running setup /s to import the new product key
- updated Romanian and Swedish language
- small bug fixes reported through support
Changes in RollBack Rx Pro 12.0 Build 2707522444 (2022-02-04):
- GUI Refresh / New Product Logo and Icon
- Windows 11 kernel support
- Add function to check whether the EFI loader is ours before setup.
- Monitor boot file changes if EFI partition is not protected.
- Fix setup problem caused by previous uninstall failed to remove the bootmgfw.dat file.
- Record log info if bootmgfw.efi was changed.
- Check bootmgfw.efi file for problems before setup.
- Fix the bug of SetBlockInfo.
- Fix the bugs of caching encrypted sectors.
- Fix the bugs of restoring BCD/EFI backup using the FixTools.
- Added snapshot validator
- Automatically adjust DST after a rollback if computer is not connected to a time server.
- Add setup.ini settings for configuring registry exclusion during setup.
- Fix shdcmd defrag task bug.
- Add shdcmd AutoChkdsk
- Add shdcmd /mode to show current kernel mode.
- Backup BCD in the boot folder for system recovery.
- Fix [email protected] bug due to insufficient user privilege.
- Fix caculating maxtablesectors bug.
- Allow re-activation of already activated setup with a new product ID.
- Fix the bugs of checkmbr when shutting down.
- Fix the bugs of protecting multi-disks.
- Fix loop checkpoint.
- Add a post-setup program settings configuration wizard.
- Add a snapshot daemon to monitor snapshots’ quality.
- GUI display different quality of snapshots in different colors: black (normal), yellow (inconsistent), red (damaged).
- Add safety codes for invalid snapshot index flag.
- Force clear hibernation mark if boot failed.
- Fix the bugs of SmartDiskReadWriteSector.
- Fix the bugs of mounting snapshot in optimize thread.
- Remove shdsync in bootexec if protect system was disabled.
- Fix the bugs of optimizing snapshot 0 in shdserv.
- Fix the bugs of Base64Decode.
- Fix the bugs of SwitchProtectMode.
- Add functions to support volume filter.
- Add new “Auto” snapshot ecnryption.
- New pre-OS skin.
- Add a command line shell to the EFI pre-OS module.
- Add pre-OS command line to chkdsk EFI partition.
- Add functions to support encrypted EFI file.
- Add restore EFI option to the pre-OS restore function.
- Remove block information if disk cannot be accessed from the pre-OS.
- New EPM toolbar.
- Add settings to turn off EPM’s Activity Log feature.
- Fix EPM screenshot bug related to send message.
- EPM monitor clients visited web sites.
- EPM monitor client launched programs.
- EPM monitor windows system events.
- Record EPM lock screen message in win32data.
Homepage – https://horizondatasys.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 49.6 MB