RollBack Rx Pro is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred.
This Horizon DataSys time machine makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues. It saves time, money and PC trouble. “Go Back In Time” and return your computer to the way it was an hour ago, a day ago, or even 6 months ago…
RollBack Rx is more powerful than Windows System Restore as it restores everything not just system files. Easily Roll-Back to uninstall software, recover from a virus attack, or even back out of a failed software deployment…
RollBack Rx makes it easy to restore your PC’s to a previous state… It is an industry leading PC protection utility. It represents an advancement in technology that has never before been available in protecting computers from viruses, users or system problems.
RollBack Rx significantly reduces PC trouble shooting, repairing and restoring time to seconds!It can restore any size hard drive with a matter of a few mouse clicks. Empowering both home users and enterprise IT support personnel to achieve tremendous savings of time and money on maintaining their computers.
Your Daily Continuous Backup Solution
RollBack Rx reduces the dependancy for daily backups or carrying duplicate images of hard drives. It is different from backups in that it allows you to take continuous backup snapshots of your system silently in the background while using minimal system resources. Each backup snapshot take only 2 to 3 seconds.
Enterprise Level Network Administration
RollBack Rx offers an additional Enterprise version. It enables administrators to configure all of the RollBack Rx client installations over a internet based console. Simplifying the workload of the network administrator while providing all client-based functions on a remote console.
RollBack Rx Professional
Provides security and management capabilities – offering Restore on Reboot or Logoff. Single Snapshot based architecture. Ideal for public access computers or shared computer environments, Kiosks, Libraries or where-ever “Reboot-and-Restore” or “Logoff-and-restore” solutions would be used. RollBack Rx Pro can take multiple snapshots (virtually unlimited). Provides file/folder recovery, and can restore systems with No data loss.
RollBack Rx Highlights:
- RollBack Rx doesn’t impact performance
- Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise Version)
- This software only takes 0.1% of total hard disk space.
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots.
- Takes less than 3 seconds to create a new snapshot.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without restarting the system.
- Create new snapshots manually, automatically or upon file execution.
- Recovers corrupted or deleted files from any snapshots easily and quickly.
- Restores a completely crashed system to any snapshot in seconds.
- Reverts file histories from any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores entire system to any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores system to any snapshot with data synchronization.
- Configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Highly configurable interface – hide program interface from end users.
- Includes dynamic disk space management.
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring.
- Offers flexible and powerful access control.
- Supports Multi-boot systems and VM Ware.
- Consists of multi-partition protection selection.
- Incorporates quick reset of system baseline.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options.
- Provides completely hands-free, silent background installations.
- Includes configuration during installation. Customizes the program upon installation.
And much more…
- Fix on BSOD issue after setup on some select PCs
- Minor GUI tweak(shield.exe)
- Redesign how RollBack Rx Pro works with Windows Updates(shield.exe
- Bug fix in the installer(x64.exe)’s detection of system being encrypted by Bitlocker.
- Bug fix in the uninstaller(shdserv.exe)’s failure to remove driver files
- Add new command line switch shdcmd.exe /Getfile(shdcmd.exe).
- Add new setup parameter to exclude the system from EPM screen lock(setup.ini).
- Renew security certificate for digital signing.
- Check RollBack Rx release against Windows service pack installation for compatibility support(setup.exe).
- Bug fix disable and re-enable RollBack Rx Pro demo setup could reset the demo time(shdtray.exe).
- Bug fix kernel mode setting is hidden when switching from the FRM to the SSM (shdserv.exe).
- Add vsncache configuration option in the installer(setup.exe).
- Encrypt user password in Setup.ini file(Setup Configuration Wizard.exe).
- Bug fix in driver(shield.sys) logging flush.
- Support 4K sector HDD(Shieldf.sys).
- Bug fix in processing disk dirty flags in 4K sectors disk(Shieldf.sys).
- Bug fix in processing IOCTL_DISK_GET_DRIVE_GEOMETRY_EX in shieldm fails if sector size is 4096 bytes(Shieldm.sys).
- Bug fix in processing FixupTrueSectorForEncrypt failure if sector size is 4096 bytes(Shieldm.sys).
- Bug fix in FindTrueSectorW_COW for disk sector size is 4096 bytes(Shdbus.sys).
- Bug fix in BackupNtfsMft for disk sector size is 4096 bytes(Shdbus.sys).
- Bug fix in LogLevel for disk sector size is 4096 bytes(Shdump.sys).
- Support Windows 11’s partition modification by ioctl (Shield.sys).
- Redesign the pre-OS EFI bootloader to comply with Microsoft’s new EFI code signing requirements(shdmgr.ef_).
- Pre-OS: Add debug mode for pre-OS EFI bootloader(shdmgr.ef_).
- Pre-OS: New code signing certificate for UEFI secure boot(shdloader.efi).
- Pre-OS: Bug fix in pre-OS installer for handling MBR disk marked as GPT parition(shield.efi).
- Pre-OS: Bug fix in EfiConsoleControlProtocol not found(shield.efi).
- Add columns in the detailed view to show clients’ OS build number and display version(RmConsole.exe).
- Add option to show/hide the built-in groups(RmConsole.exe).
- Add scheduled task for send message(RmConsole.exe).
- Add target directory selection for send files(RmConsole.exe).
- Prevent screen lock on the system with EndPoint Manager(EPM) console(RmConsole.exe).
- Allow EPM to re-activate clients with a new product ID(RmConsole.exe, RmServer.exe).
- Allow EPM to disable client’s access to the system control panel(RmConsole.exe).
- Allow EPM to disable client’s access to the system command prompt and Powershell(RmConsole.exe).
- Allow EPM to disable client’s access to the system task manager(RmConsole.exe).
- Allow EPM to disable client’s access to the system registry(RmConsole.exe).
- Allow EPM to disable clients installing new software(RmConsole.exe).
- Display clients’ CPU information in EPM(RmConsole.exe).
- Bug fix client connection fails with Invalid network packets error(RmServer.exe).
Homepage – https://horizondatasys.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 50.3 MB