Norton 360 Premium aka Norton Security Premium delivers the best of Norton protection for your family of devices and helps protect up to 10 PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices and even backs up the personal files, photos, videos and other memories on your PC.
With Norton Security Premium, you can be safe online with the many ways you connect. This is the one solution to help keep the devices underneath your roof safe.
Norton Security Premium includes Network-based defense technologies such as the Firewall and Intrusion Protection System (IPS), File defense technologies (traditional core anti-virus capabilities), Reputation-based defense technologies (Insight) and Behavioral-based technologies (SONAR).
Many of these protection technologies have been enhanced or completely rebuilt from the ground up. This Norton Security Premium has many features that deliver security smarter, faster and easier.
Norton Security Premium Benefits:
- Defends against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Protects up to 10 PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions.
- Protects better and faster than the competition.
- Provides premium family safety features to help your kids safely explore the Internet.
- Offers 25 GB of secure PC cloud backup.
- Provides additional protection against ransomware.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them.
- Automatically backs up your photos, financial files and other important documents of your choice on your Windows PC.
Norton Security Premium new features:
- Intelligent boot-time protection. New features monitor system changes that can lead to boot-time infection. Detection of such changes triggers Norton to automatically enter aggressive boot-time protection mode.
- New aggressive threat detection heuristics. Norton Power Eraser has included a set of very aggressive threat detection heuristics (or “rules of thumb”) that identify new threats. Heuristics enable it to identify even the most resilient threats without risking a higher rate of false positives.
- Automatic aggressive botnet scanning triggers. A new set of network monitoring capabilities that trigger on suspicious outbound connection activity will automatically prompt users to run Norton’s aggressive scan detection capabilities.. For example: a botnet “command and control” center.
- Smart ping payload data-leakage protection. Improvements to Norton Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) allow the flow of regular ping messages. But Norton IPS will block “non-standard” payloads that may be a malicious application trying to send out your information.
- Smart-sharing of enhanced Norton Community Watch malicious website data. Enhanced Norton Community Watch program to better track and share information about malicious websites. This information is used to provide earlier blocking of phishing or scam web sites before they have a chance to trick others into unknowingly providing personal data.
- Smarter plugin-less browser protection. This increases the scalability of browser protection, enabling our customers to continue to use features like Norton Safe Web and Norton Web Protection without having to worry about browser plug-ins.
- Next-generation SONAR technology. A redesigned SONAR engine detects never-before-seen threats based on the real-time behaviors of such threats. Now SONAR is even more effective against malware attacks that inject malicious threads into trusted application processes and applications that drop malicious files on the system.
What’s new in Norton 360 18.104.22.168:
- Software updater feature will support Windows update patches
- New Toggle button introduced to view applications which are not supported by Software Updater Auto-update
- Privacy Monitor allows customers to rescan for their personal information available on data broker websites by revising their PII (Personally Identifiable Information) in case their results are not relevant
- Bug fix: Antispam toolbar in Outlook 2007 displayed in English for German region after updating to 22.214.171.124 build – Thread
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
Homepage – https://www.norton.com
Windows Operating Systems
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later with SHA2 support
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Features not supported: Norton Cloud Backup, Norton Parental Control, Norton SafeCam.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS.
Size: 3.43 MB