Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them.
Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always so good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover specifically disables and removes Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry.
The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard antivirus and trojan scanners. It scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware.
This Anti-Trojan application also checks to see if Windows loads Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any.
For each identified Trojan Horse, Worm, or other malware, the program pops up an alert screen which shows the file location and name. It offers to remove the program’s reference from the system files and allows you to rename the file to stop its activation.
When it finds Malware that is memory-resident, Trojan Remover automatically re-starts (on request) your system. Then completely DISABLES the Malware before Windows restarts.
The program writes a detailed logfile every time it performs a scan. This logfile contains information on which programs load at boot-time, and what (if any) actions Trojan Remover carried out. You can view and print the logfile using Notepad.
Trojan Remover is set to automatically scan for Malware every time you start your PC. You can disable this automatic scan if you wish.
Changes in Trojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2982:
- Main Program 220.127.116.1182, FastScan 18.104.22.1684
- FIX: Program updates 2981/1373 introduced an error in parsing Dll files loaded by Rundll32.exe.
- FIX: Scanning a file of zero-size would show a false Suspicious.Packer alert – this error was introduced in Updates 2980/1372.
- FIX: When trusting Microsoft-signed files some scan sections were still logging information on these files.
- MOD: Individual file scans via Windows Explorer now correctly handle Unicode filenames.
- MOD: File Exclusion routines now correctly handle Unicode filenames.
- Helpfile updated.
Changes in Trojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2980:
- Main Program 22.214.171.12480, FastScan 126.96.36.1993, Updater 188.8.131.520
- BootExecute checks modified to handle Unicode entries.
- Main Program no longer requires Administrator rights when run by a non-Admin User – this ensures that settings, exclusions etc. are correctly set at a per-user level.
- If an invalid Username/Key combination was entered when registering or renewing, an “Unknown Error” message would be displayed. This was a mistake, the correct specific reasons for failure are now shown again.
- Updater now uses https connections when available.
- All Update Servers added back into the XP version so it no longer only uses just the one server.
Changes in Trojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2979:
- Upated Uninstaller component to remove redundant registry entries.
Changes in Trojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2977:
- Main Program 184.108.40.20677, FastScan 220.127.116.110
- FIX: removed false detection on new Firefox Scheduled Updates Task.
Changes in Trojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2976:
- Main Program 18.104.22.16876, Updater 22.214.171.1247
- NEW: added routines to handle Windows 10 Exploit Mitigation and Controlled Folder Access settings.
Homepage – https://www.simplysup.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 19.0 MB
The registration fee for Trojan Remover is US$24.95. This fee covers all database updates and future program updates for 1 year from the date of registration. The fee for renewals in subsequent years is currently set at US$17.95 per year. Registration allows installing Trojan Remover on up to 4 computers at any one time, for no extra charge.