Kaspersky Free is an antivirus protection software, that helps you keep your PC safe from infections, phishing and more. This Kapersky software offers up free antivirus protection for your files, the web, and email as well as scanning and database updates.
This award-winning security automatically blocks dangerous downloads – and automatically warns you about malicious websites. Also it helps you keep your personal information… safe and sound.
Every time you open an email or visit a website, Kaspersky Free will help keep you safe. It will scan all your emails… and automatically will block phishing websites – that could try to steal your money or identity.
Kaspersky Free is designed to protect you – without getting in your way. It combines security and efficiency. Moreover, the program simplifies security. So you can manage your PC’s protection via any online device.
Kaspersky’s award-winning, cloud-assisted security technologies make it easier for you to defend your PC from the very latest threats. And all without slowing down your computer.
Kaspersky Free Features:
- File Anti-Virus, which protects the computer file system.
- Mail Anti-Virus, which checks inbound and outbound mail for viruses and other malicious programs.
- Web Anti-Virus, which intercepts and blocks scripts on websites should they pose a threat to your computer. With Web Anti-Virus enabled, it controls all traffic and automatically blocks dangerous websites.
- IM Anti-Virus protects information that comes to your computer via IM protocols. That means, it ensures safe operation of various applications for instant messaging.
- Anti-Phishing, which checks whether web-addresses are on the list of phishing websites. This component is built into Web Anti-Virus and IM Anti-Virus.
- On-Screen Keyboard, which prevents malefactors from intercepting information that the user enters with a standard external keyboard.
- Network Attack Blocker blocks all network activity from the attacking computer that is aimed at your computer.
- System Watcher component rolls back the changes made to the operating system by malicious or other activity of applications. It protects against malware, including:
- Screen lockers
- Encryptors that encrypt data and demand payment of a ransom for restoring files to their original state
Changes in Kaspersky Free 18.104.22.1681:
- Improved application installation process. During joint installation of several Kaspersky applications, Microsoft .NET Framework is installed only once.
- Updated the installer icon consistent with the new brand style.
- Improved license expiration window.
- It is now possible to hide removable drive scan window.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10 21H1.
- Improved search for incompatible software that prevents Kaspersky Free to work correctly.
- Implemented the “Do not Disturb” application mode. In this mode, the application does not show some notification types if the user is occupied.
Homepage – https://www.kaspersky.com
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows-based: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1+
- Mobile: Android 8 – 13
- Mobile: iOS 15 -16
Size: 4.16 MB