AVG Antivirus for Android 2021 FREE is a free mobile security solution that helps protects your phone from viruses, malware, spyware and online exploitation in real-time.
With AVG Antivirus for Android 2021 you’ll receive effective, easy-to-use malware protection, as well as a real-time scanner, phone locator, task killer, app locker and local device wipe.
Real-time security scanner protection keeps you protected no matter how you download your applications or games.
AVG Antivirus for Smartphones and Tablets automatically detects harmful Apps and SMS. Keep your device safe with just one click.
AVG Antivirus for Android 2021 FREE helps shield you from threats to your security, privacy and online identity by focusing specifically on the mobile environment.
AVG Antivirus for Android FREE Features:
- Scan apps, games, settings and files in real-time
- Boost speed by killing tasks that slow down your device
- Extend battery life with Power Save
- Clean unnecessary files to free up space
- Lock sensitive apps with a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint
- Enable locating your lost phone via Google Maps
- Hide private photos in an encrypted Vault
- Scan Wi-Fi networks for threats
- Check Wi-Fi download and upload speed
- Get insight into the permission level of installed apps
AVG Antivirus for Android FREE Other Features:
- Scan apps, games and files with our dual-engine antivirus and remove malicious content
- Scan websites for harmful threats (Android’s default browser and Chrome)
- Wi-Fi Scanner for network encryption, password strength and Captive Portal (ones with ‘sign-in’ requirement)
- Extend battery life by turning off battery-draining settings with Power Save
- Kill tasks and processes that can slow down your phone
- Clean unnecessary files and free up storage space
- Check Wi-Fi download and upload speed
Use AVG Antivirus for Android 2021 FREE together with AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
- Locate your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps
- Lock your phone and set a lock screen message
- Make your phone sound a siren
- Theftie [free trial]: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone trying to unlock your phone
- Device Lock [free trial]: automatically locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
- Surveillance Agent [free trial]: remotely capture photos and record audio from your phone via our website
- Remote History: query the call log, contacts and text messages remotely
- Wipe your phone and SD card content
- Hide private photos in a password-protected Vault to prevent snooping
- App Lock [free trial]: lock sensitive apps to protect your privacy and safety
- Call Blocker: protect yourself against spammers and scammers
- Delete clipboard content and browsing history (Chrome browser and Android version older than 5.0)
- App Permissions: get insight into the level of permission required by your installed apps
AVG AntiVirus for Android 2021 FREE is available in 35 languages.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.37.1:
- Minor bug fixes and accessibility improvements to keep your antivirus going strong.
- Don’t forget: You can try out new features before anyone else by going to Settings > About > Join our beta program
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.36.2:
- Better accessibility — We now work better with Android’s accessibility features
- App Lock fix — Apps protected by App Lock will no longer unlock themselves
- Wi-Fi Scan fix — We’ve fixed a few small UI issues with the Wi-Fi Scan screen
- Android 11 fixes — We now play nicer with devices running Android 11
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.35.2:
- Bug stomping — Just the usual bug fixes that keep your antivirus going strong
- Beta program — Try out new features before anyone else by going to Settings > App > Join our beta program
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.34.3:
- Safer Wi-Fi connections. We can now detect even more Wi-Fi threats, like man-in-the-middle attacks, SSL stripping, HTTP injections, and other nasties
- New My statistics section. See how we’ve been protecting you, from the total threats we’ve caught to the total apps and files we’ve scanned and more
- Scan system apps. Our scans now include system apps so we’ll warn you if anything malicious was pre-installed on your phone — and tell you how to deactivate it
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.33.1:
- Stalkerware detection — Think someone is spying on you? We’ll now warn you if any apps are secretly tracking your activities and/or location
- Improved Activity Log — Junk Cleaner and RAM Booster actions are now also logged so you can see when they happened
- Wi-Fi Network alerts — When you connect to a new Wi-Fi network, we’ll offer to scan it for potential threats
- App Installation Shield — For better peace of mind, we now tell you that safe apps are OK to open after installation.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.31.0:
- Stability and bug fixes to improve overall experience and app’s performance
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.29.2:
- Dark Theme – Do you prefer dark colors? Go to menu or settings and switch between dark and light color schemes. Let us know which one do you prefer!
- Now you can remove the history of commands in Anti-Theft.
- Sort photos in Photo Vault by date
- Stability and bug fixes to improve overall performance
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.27.3:
- Bug fixes
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.27.2:
- The app now takes up less space on your device
- AVG VPN got a major update for better stability
- Restoring purchases from your “My Subscriptions” menu is easier
- Improved performance and stability throughout the app
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.26.4:
- Minor bug fixes and app performance improvements.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.26.3:
- The annoying bug triggering “Your Wi-Fi may be risky” notification too frequently has been fixed.
- Various minor bug fixes and app performance improvements.
- Further Android 10 compatibility fixes.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.25.3:
- Fixing issue the unlocking pattern recognition issue which was introduced in the previous release. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Other major bug fixes and localization improvements.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.25.2:
- Couple of UI improvements,
- Android 10 compatibility fixes
- Ccouple of bug fixes.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.24.1:
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.24.0:
- Now you can update AVG AntiVirus directly from the app itself. No need to visit Google Play!
- Stability and bug fixes to improve overall performance.
- Improved support for Android 10.
Changes in AVG Antivirus for Android 6.23.8:
- Bug fixes and major stability improvements.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Android 5.0 or later
Size: 34.9 MB