Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home 3.9.2 – 40% OFF
Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home (Antivirus Engine) ensures the 100% detection. This lightweight, hassle-free solution combines the techniques known by both traditional and next-gen antivirus engines to provide unparalleled protection against online threats.
This Heimdal Security software uses signature code scanning for all your local files. It detects and stops potential viruses, spyware, APTs, exploits, data leakage, ransomware and other advanced online threats.
This first layer of protection is essential for enjoying online security. By complementing it with Heimdal Threat Prevention Home, the next-gen prevention solution, you can enjoy a complete and all-in-one security package called Heimdal Security Premium Home.
Thor Vigilance Home Features:
- Local Signature / File based scanning
- Real-time Cloud Scanning
- Sandbox and Backdoor Inspection
- Clean and Quarantine local infected files
- Secures 3 PCs (up to 10)
All files unknown to the local database are sent to Heimdal secure cloud system for real-time scanning. Using advanced Machine Learning, potential threats are detected and stopped from infecting your computer.
Sandbox and Backdoor Inspection
Heimdal sandboxing system isolates suspicious files and other potential threats to check for malware. We also check to see if the suspicious file tries to access servers using a backdoor method, in order to stop any malicious communication.
Heuristic and Behavior-based Scanning
When files start running, Heimdal Next-Gen Antivirus Home continues to monitor all processes on your computer using Heuristic, Behavior-based analysis. This way, it searches for suspicious behavior to detect code changes at all levels, stopping attacks from modifying your data.
The Firewall module will conveniently inform you about the continuous protection status. So that your network remains safe against the most persistent and advanced cyber attacks.
Changes in Heimdal Security 3.7.2:
- Centralized View: Get a holistic understanding of your security stance, all through a sleek, single interface.
- Enhanced Interactivity: Dive deeper with improved integration across our product modules.
- Tailored for You: Customize your view! Reorder tiles effortlessly via drag & drop, ensuring you see what matters most to you.
- Streamlined Experience: Continuing our commitment to a unified and intuitive user journey.
Changes in Heimdal Security 3.5.0:
- Introducing the Revolutionary Heimdal Threat – hunting and Action Center Leverage the power of unity.
- Real-time threat hunting without the alert-fatigue and complexity is now a reality.
- The Heimdal Threat – hunting and Action Center is a powerful threat intel and hunting toolkit that equips security leaders, operations teams, and managed service providers with the ability to detect and respond to next-gen threats using a visual storyboard across their entire IT landscape or customer base.
- By leveraging our Extended Threat Protection (XTP) Engine and the renowned MITRE ATT&CK techniques center, TAC provides granular telemetry into IT environments, endpoints, networks, and beyond to help teams proactively classify security risks, hunt detected anomalies, and neutralize persistent threats securely without risking the spread of attacks, disrupting end-users, or affecting organizational productivity.
- Our pioneering action center allows your security teams to make critical decisions on the-go with the ability to run and execute commands such as advanced file processing, malware quarantines, software patches, machine isolation, and more with 1-click resolutions while further investigating incidents or threats using the platform’s deep analysis reporting modules.
- Say goodbye to manual and time-consuming security operations – the Heimdal Threat – hunting and Action Center jumpstarts a new era in security
- Deploys out-of-the-box
- Threat hunting toolkit in our single unified platform
- Integrated with the Heimdal protection suites
- Interactable threat visualizer
- Centralized data and intelligence
- Pre-computed risk scores & event categorization (XTP Engine)
- MITRE ATT&CK catalogued
- Detailed forensics in-console reports
- Dedicated action & resolution center
Homepage – https://heimdalsecurity.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- MacOS (10.13 and above)
- Android (6.0 and above)