Kaspersky Security and VPN (Kaspersky Mobile Security): AppLock and Web Security protects your Android tablet and personal information stored on it. The app has advanced anti-theft features that can block, wipe and locate your lost or stolen tablet. And even can take a “mugshot” picture of the thief.
In addition, real-time Internet threat protection and virus-scanning of downloaded files and apps keep you safe online with minimal impact on tablet resources.
Kaspersky Mobile Security for Android delivers the most trusted antivirus protection available, ensuring you’re always safe when you bank, shop or surf the web on your tablet.
Essential Antivirus Protection with a powerful database of malware signatures, real-time scanning of files and apps downloaded from the marketplace. Furthermore, the small, frequent updates.
All this is Kaspersky Security and VPN:: AppLock and Web Security for Android. It guarantees that you’ll always be safe from any kind of malicious or fraudulent software.
In addition, your tablet houses so much of your personal information – contacts, emails, texts, pictures and more. Hence, Kaspersky Security and VPN for Android protects you with the latest anti-theft technologies from one of the most respected security labs in the world.
Kaspersky Security and VPN Features:
- Anti-malware Protection – including Kaspersky’s latest Android antivirus technologies
- Web Protection – against Internet-based attacks and phishing websites
- Anti-Theft Protection – with remote access to special security features on your missing device
- Privacy Protection – to control what others can see or access when they pick up your smartphone
- Call and Text Filter – so your smartphone only receives the calls and texts you want to receive
World-Class Anti-Malware Protection
- Automatic virus-scanning of downloaded apps
- Cloud-enabled protection for rapid reaction against new viruses, spyware, trojans, bots and more
Internet Threat Protection
- Real-time protection against dangerous links and web-pages, including phishing websites
- Remotely blocks your missing tablet – to secure your personal information
- Wipes your sensitive information from your tablet remotely
- Remotely locates your lost or stolen tablet – using GPS, GSM or Wi-Fi, and Google Maps
- “Mugshot” feature to identify unauthorised users of your tablet – by secretly taking their photograph and sending it to you
Personal Web Account for Remote Management
- Allows easy communication with your lost or stolen tablet: activate block, data wipe, find and mugshot commands, and review logs of recent activities
- Small, frequent updates to minimise impact on tablet performance
- Product interface has been optimised for Android tablets – to boost usability and performance
Changes in version 188.8.131.5211:
- App Lock now works even better. With this release, we’ve fine-tuned our App Lock feature – which lets you protect apps with a PIN code to stop snoopers opening them – so it’s quicker to unlock and use any app you’ve protected.
Changes in version 184.108.40.20654:
- Added Dark Mode to the app. This helps you view your screen more comfortably at night, or in low-light settings such as the cinema – as well as save battery life!
Changes in version 220.127.116.1178:
- Anti-Phishing has been fortified with crypto fraud alerts. Fraudsters want to get into your crypto wallet, and will use various tricks to do so! Updated Anti-Phishing feature to notify you whenever a blocked phishing attack was aimed at stealing your crypto assets.
Changes in version 18.104.22.16881:
- Expanded stalkerware alert to further protect your safety. If our technology finds one of your apps is secretly sharing your location and messages with a third party, we’ll advise you how to proceed – considering the situation in full. We also want you to know that if stalkerware is removed the person who installed the app will be alerted, since this may lead to an escalation of the situation.
Changes in version 22.214.171.12414:
- Smart Home Monitor is the new name for the feature formerly known as Devices On My Network. It continuously monitors your Wi-Fi network and connected smart devices and warns you when an unauthorized device connects so you can keep your home secure! We’ve introduced this feature to match the changing needs of our users.
Changes in version 126.96.36.19937:
- Introducing brand new locations! Your perfect VPN for browsing, streaming and gaming – found inside your Kaspersky app – has just been updated with new servers in Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Brunei and Moldova. Which means you can now access even more content around the world!
Homepage – http://www.kaspersky.com/android-security
Supported Platforms: Android 6.0 and above.
Languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese Traditional, French
Size: 82.8 MB