G DATA Mobile Security for Android offers comprehensive protection against malware, intrusive apps and phishing attacks. Locate your Android device if it gets lost or stolen and delete your personal data remotely if necessary.
The all new phishing and web-protection uses latest cloud technology to detect and wipe out even the most current threats. All this combined in a modern and intuitive interface, so you can stay focused on your real tasks while on the go.
This G DATA protection software for Android also protects your apps and contacts against unauthorized access. Using this application, you can block tedious telephone sales calls or SMS advertising with personal filters.
Protect your smartphone or tablet from virus ‘spray guns’ and data thieves with effective surfing and phishing protection!
G DATA Mobile Security for Android – simple, safe and resource saving. The software will help you take care of your smartphone. Before somebody else does.
G DATA Mobile Security for Android specification:
- Web and phishing-protection. Protects against phishing attacks and websites containing malware. Stops even the most current threats using state-of-the-art cloud technology.
- Protection against dangerous apps. App-control checks the permission of apps and reveals intrusive spyware.
- Malware protection. Android malware is on the rise. Using the latest cloud technology, the Advanced-Scan of G DATA Mobile Security for Android is always up-to-date.
- SMS- and call-filter. Prevent spam calls and SMS by adding the sender to a blacklist. Block whole number ranges with wildcards e.g. premium rate call lines.
- Protection against theft and device loss. Should your device get lost or stolen, locate, lock or wipe it easily via sms from any other phone.
- Lock on SIM change. Prevent usage of other SIM cards in your phone. Get notified when the SIM card is replaced.
- Password protected apps. Prevent app launch with a password. Thus stop traffic costs by locking video apps or prevent app purchases.
- Protected contacts. Move contacts to a protected area and lock them down with a password. All data, messages and call lists of these contacts are available to your eyes only.
- Intuitive interface. The user interface is an intuitive and allows configuration of features with a snap.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 22.214.171.124a0dd for Android:
- Added missing translations for several languages
\Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect increase of the “prevented unlocks” in the InfoCard for App Control
\Improved the performance of scanning for Android 11 devices and when scanning many files
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 27.2.0.09a2f6 for Android:
- Translated into several languages: French, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese
- Along with a few minor improvements for App Control, we have added the optional use of biometrics. So you can unlock your protected apps simply by fingerprint.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 126.96.36.199e8c37 for Android:
- Support of the new Google Billing Policy for in-app purchases
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 188.8.131.52cf17 for Android:
- Improved the scan progress by reorganizing the different scan phases.
- Fixed a bug in the behavior of the scan button and corrected the status of the Malware Information Card.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 184.108.40.206aa355 for Android:
- The Anti-Theft configuration now contains a link to the G DATA ActionCenter.
- Instead of the German support telephone number, customer from Austria or Switzerland are now shown the correct numbers from their region
- Now show you the license expiration date on the license information card in the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue within our license check routine.
- Solved a problem within the signature information card in the dashboard.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 27.0.1.a903e4 for Android:
- Fixed a problem with malware scanning on Android 10 devices.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 220.127.116.112265 for Android:
- The complete app was redesigned to meet the increasing requirements in the mobile security area.
- Permissions and app protection have been combined into a new app control feature.
- More transparency in the anti-theft function.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 26.7.2.c0190995 for Android:
- Improved the SIM protection.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 18.104.22.168593620 for Android:
- Improvements for app protection
- Improvements for SIM card protection on Android 10 devices
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 22.214.171.124 for Android:
- Improved the transmission of data collected by the Malware Information Initiative.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 126.96.36.199 for Android:
- Fixed a bug in license management that caused the device to be detected as a new one.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 26.6.0 for Android:
- Virus scan. The multi-threating of the scan has been improved for a more optimal workflow.
- Anti Theft. The startup process for SIM card protection has been adjusted to prevent problems on slower devices.
- Web Protection. On Android 5 (Lollipop) the URL checker did not work correctly. This has been fixed.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 188.8.131.529059 for Android:
- Virus scan – Improved Firebase cloud messaging integration for a more stable online cloud scan.
- Troubleshooting the Lock Screen – Fixed a problem that caused the lock screen to repeatedly move to the foreground when receiving calls.
Homepage – https://www.gdata-software.com
G DATA Mobile Security for Android supports: Android operating system 5.0 or higher.
Size: 15.7 MB