G DATA Mobile Security for Android offers comprehensive protection against malware, intrusive apps and phishing attacks. Locate your Android device if it gets lost or stolen and delete your personal data remotely if necessary.
The all new phishing and web-protection uses latest cloud technology to detect and wipe out even the most current threats. All this combined in a modern and intuitive interface, so you can stay focused on your real tasks while on the go.
This G DATA protection software for Android also protects your apps and contacts against unauthorized access. Using this application, you can block tedious telephone sales calls or SMS advertising with personal filters.
Protect your smartphone or tablet from virus ‘spray guns’ and data thieves with effective surfing and phishing protection!
G DATA Mobile Security for Android – simple, safe and resource saving. The software will help you take care of your smartphone. Before somebody else does.
G DATA Mobile Security for Android specification:
- Web and phishing-protection. Protects against phishing attacks and websites containing malware. Stops even the most current threats using state-of-the-art cloud technology.
- Protection against dangerous apps. App-control checks the permission of apps and reveals intrusive spyware.
- Malware protection. Android malware is on the rise. Using the latest cloud technology, the Advanced-Scan of G DATA Mobile Security for Android is always up-to-date.
- SMS- and call-filter. Prevent spam calls and SMS by adding the sender to a blacklist. Block whole number ranges with wildcards e.g. premium rate call lines.
- Protection against theft and device loss. Should your device get lost or stolen, locate, lock or wipe it easily via sms from any other phone.
- Lock on SIM change. Prevent usage of other SIM cards in your phone. Get notified when the SIM card is replaced.
- Password protected apps. Prevent app launch with a password. Thus stop traffic costs by locking video apps or prevent app purchases.
- Protected contacts. Move contacts to a protected area and lock them down with a password. All data, messages and call lists of these contacts are available to your eyes only.
- Intuitive interface. The user interface is an intuitive and allows configuration of features with a snap.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 188.8.131.52.079 for Android:
- Fixed potential crashes in App Control that could occur when using Progressive Web Apps.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 184.108.40.206 for Android:
- Improved stability and detection of the scan engine.
- Improved the stability and readability of scan notifications.
- Fixed a display error after renewing a license.
- Made general improvements to the signature updates.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 220.127.116.11 for Android:
- Made small design changes on the Dashboard layout.
- Changed the logo design and font in the application.
- Improved the stability of the scan engine.
- When an offline scan was performed, there is a new notification informing about connection issues.
- Inform in the scan progress view when establishing connection to the cloud server.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 27.3.1 for Android:
- Fixed a bug that prevented onboarding from completing on some devices
- Adapted the layout of the AppControl lock screen for landscape mode
- Some minor text adjustments were made to make given function more understandable
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 18.104.22.168853 for Android:
- Results from parallel scans are now correctly merged.
- Translated the legal documents into all available languages.
- Improved the ActionCenter’s communication with connected devices.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 22.214.171.124 for Android:
- An easy-to-understand and informative explanation has been added for the location’s permission request.
- Made extensive improvements in the notification management regarding the scan and app status.
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 126.96.36.199 for Android:
- Added missing translations for several languages
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect increase of the “prevented unlocks” in the InfoCard for App Control
- Improved the performance of scanning for Android 11 devices and when scanning many files
Changes in G Data Mobile Security 27.2.0.09 for Android:
- Translated into several languages: French, Polish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese
- Along with a few minor improvements for App Control, we have added the optional use of biometrics. So you can unlock your protected apps simply by fingerprint.
Homepage – https://www.gdata-software.com
G DATA Mobile Security for Android supports: Android operating system 5.0 or higher.
Size: 12.1 MB