Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.8.4
Dr.Web Mobile Security for Android provides comprehensive protection from all types of malware targeting mobile devices, anti-virus for Android TV. This Dr.Web app protects your device from malware that infect mobile devices. Also it offers real-time system scanning with the SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files in the memory.
Dr.Web Mobile Security helps you find your lost or stolen mobile device, and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
The Anti-spam component can be used on devices with two SIM cards. You cannot use it on mobile devices lacking SIM cards.
The Firewall monitors application network activity, and prevents important information from being leaked over a network. To use Dr.Web Firewall you must enable VPN for Android. It does not require root access on your device. By default, the Firewall is disabled.
The Security Auditor troubleshoots a device to identify and analyse security problems and offers solutions to address problems and vulnerabilities.
Dr.Web Anti-virus features:
- Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of specified files and folders.
- Using the unique Origins Tracing technology, detects new, unknown malware.
- Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
- Moves detected threats to the quarantine. You can restore the isolated files, if you need.
- Minimally impacts system performance.
- Economizes battery resources.
- Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
- Provides detailed statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
- Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for accessing the application.
Dr.Web Anti-theft features
- Allows you to lock the device after a reboot.
- Lets you lock your phone so that you can only unlock it by entering a password
- Lets you unlock the device with an SMS message.
- Offers a Google Maps link to a device’s location.
- Allows to perform a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
- Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
- Lets users customise the message that displays on the screen of a blocked device.
Dr.Web Anti-spam features
Built-in filtering profiles:
- Allow all incoming calls and SMS
- Block all incoming calls and SMS
- Phone book – in this mode you can call and send SMS only from the phone book contacts.
- Blacklist – blocks phone calls and (or) SMS from the numbers on this list.
Create an unlimited number of user filtering profiles.
URL filter features
- Controls browser access to the Internet on systems using Android browser, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Opera mini, Next, Amazon Silk, Yandex.Browser, Boat Browser, Adblock Browser, Dolphin Browser, Sputnik, UME Browser.
- Restrict access to unwanted and potentially dangerous sites according to several thematic categories.
Dr.Web Firewall features
- Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP address and/or port, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
- Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic. Gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
Security Auditor features
- Detects applications with highest priority of SMS processing
- Identifies hidden device administrators
- Detects vulnerabilities and system settings that affect device security
Changes in Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.8.4:
- Fixed permission and access requests on some Android OS versions on mobile and TV devices.
- Fixes and improvements in Firewall on mobile and TV devices.
Changes in Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.8.3:
- Fixes and improvements in Firewall.
- Improved app stability by eliminating the causes of occasional app crashes.
- Reduced energy consumption by the app.-
- Introduced fixes and improvements to Parental Control, Anti-theft, and URL filter.
- Introduced minor fixes and improvements to the app interface on mobile devices and TVs.
Changes in Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.8.2:
- Added a new Firewall setting
- Fixed an issue with the setting Block connections for new apps
- Introduced internal fixes and improvements aimed at performance optimization of Firewall
- Added support for Atom browser in URL filter
- Introduced internal fixes to the performance of URL filter
- Eliminated the causes of app crashes
- Introduced minor changes to the notification on battery optimization in Security Auditor
Changes in Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.8.1:
- Fixed an error related to disappearance of contacts in Call and SMS filter
Changes in Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.7.0:
- Added a new request to access all files that are required for the application to inspect and protect the device on new versions of Android OS
- Added an option for purchasing an app subscription on Google Play
- Added a setting that allows unlocking the device by fingerprint with Parental Control enabled
- Added the firewall to the list of components that can be protected from changing the settings
- Fixed issues with a number of messengers caused by the Firewall operating
Changes in Dr.Web Mobile Security 12.6.12:
- Fixed the problem of emergency closing when the scanner is running.
- Corrections have been made to the work of the Firewall.
- Fixed possible crashes of the application on some versions of Android OS.
- Corrections have been made to the Call Filter.
- Fixed a bug that led to the reset of the Account.
- Fixed problem with backing up settings on some devices.
Homepage – https://products.drweb.com/mobile/android/
Supported Operating Systems: Android OS 4.4 or later, Android TV 5.0 + .
Size: 38.8 MB
DOWNLOAD Dr.Web Mobile Security for Android 4.4 + [apk]
DOWNLOAD Dr.Web Mobile Security for Android 4.0 – 4.3 [apk]
DOWNLOAD Dr.Web Security Space for Android
DOWNLOAD Dr.Web for Android Light
The free license for Dr.Web for Android Light only includes the anti-virus. Other components are not available.