Samsung Internet Browser is a simple, fast, and reliable web application for your Android smartphones and tablets developed by Samsung.
It is based on the open source Chromium project, but ensures more secure Web browsing with Secret Mode, Biometric Web Login and Contents Blocker.
Samsung Internet Browser for Android allows 3rd party apps to provide filters for Content Blocking, making browsing safer and more streamlined.
It will warn you before you can view known malicious sites to prevent you from visiting web sites which may try to steal your data.
The URL bar redesign now makes room for helpful badges. A badge for allowing quick access to Reader Mode. Also an Add To Homescreen button which allows installation of Web Apps in a single tap.
Samsung Internet Browser Features:
- Content blocking extensions.
- Gear VR and DeX integration.
- KNOX Support
- Open Tabs and Bookmark Sync
- Reader Mode
- Saved Pages
- “Secret mode” and biometric authentication.
- Secure Web Auto Login
- SPen features
- Support for service workers and Push API
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
Changes in Samsung Internet Browser 9.4.00.45 Beta:
- QR Code reader
- Video autoplay control
- Notification manager
- History navigation
- Tab manager for Tablet devices
- Rename function while doing “add to home screen”
- Add pause/resume function for Save all images
- Bug fix and stabilization
Changes in Samsung Internet Browser 188.8.131.52:
- Bug fix of Dark mode
- Bug fix of Iris auto login in DeX mode
- Add +10, -10 sec seek function by the double tap gesture in Youtube web video
- Optimize RAM usage
Homepage – https://www.samsung.com
Supported Operating Systems: Now supports Android 5.0 and above.
Size: 65.9 MB