AndroMouse lets you convert your Android smartphone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, media remote, file browser and much more. Communication with your computer can be made using your WiFi network or using Bluetooth.
AndroMouse features most mouse functionalities including click, double-click, drag and drop, scroll and right-click. You can use your phone’s on-screen keyboard as the wireless keyboard. In addition to wireless mouse and keyboard, AndroMouse also provides tons of extra features. Most popular features include speak-to-type and file-browser.
Relax on your couch and search Google or Youtube with your voice. Compose an email with your voice instead of using your physical keyboard!! Browse your computer files on your phone.
- Tap click
- Two finger tap to double click
- Easy drag and drop
- Right click
- Left handed mode
- Middle mouse button
- Standard keyboard
- Function and special keys
- Automatic server detection
- Connect using Wi-Fi (Windows/Mac/Linux) or Bluetooth (Windows)
- Save remote connections
- Clean UI
- Dedicated Numpad
- Media remote with media buttons
- Control Windows Media Player/ iTunes/ YouTube/ Netflix/ Spotify
- Browse your computer’s media files
- Use this remote to restart/ logoff/ shutdown your system
- Browse your computer’s file in your phone
- Click on a file to open it on your computer
- Use AndroMouse as your remote game computer
- Easily programmable buttons
- Great while doing your powerpoint presentation
- Can also be used in photo viewer
- Buttons to go next/previous slide
- Integrated mouse functionality
- Ability to view computer’s screen on the app
- Program your own custom shortcut keys
AndroMouse is Free and contains No Ads.
Changes in AndroMouse 7.0:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Homepage – https://andromouse.com
Supported Languages: English, Spanish, and French.
Supported Operating Systems: Android 4.3 or later.
Size: 12.0 MB
To use AndroMouse, you will need to download the AndroMouse Server and run it on the computer that you want to wirelessly control. It runs on Windows, Mac or Linux and requires no further installation.