PotPlayer is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer. It works w/ madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock of course…it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions, allowing modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness. Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 1.6.55390 (2015/07/22):
+ Added Uzbek translation
+ Added the ability to manually select the format when opening WDM device
+ Added Direct3D 11 feature into DXVA Copy-Back mode
– Fixed an issue that the screen didn’t work properly with rotating or resizing image during playback
– Fixed an issue that the frame is dropped while broadcasting in certain situations
– Fixed an issue that program can’t exit in certain situations
– Fixed an issue that copying files may fail during installation
– Fixed playback problem of some MP4 files
– Fixed GPU memory leak problem when using DXVA
– Fixed sync playback issue of some AVI files
– Fixed a problem of some MKV files at the end of playback
– Fixed a problem that program was terminated at the end of broadcasting
– Fixed an issue where action was slow with too many albums
– Improved compatibility with madVR
– Fixed renew broadcast problem with log in/log out action
– Fixed an issue that can’t mount ISO files for playback
Homepage – http://potplayer.daum.net
Size: 17.8 MB