Quick Heal Internet Security 2014 offers complete Internet security protection against web and network based threats. The software eliminates the risk factors involved with online threats while you surf the internet. The internet security protection makes activities like browsing, social networking and online purchases more safe and secure. Enhanced web security brings the best antivirus engine, silent firewall and phishing protection. Quick Heal Internet Security 2014 gives real time virus protection from all viruses “In-The-Wild”. Detects and cleans potentially unwanted applications. Improved Parental Control feature authorizes you to schedule and configure Internet access. Also blocks phishing, spam, and infected emails from reaching your inbox.
Quick Heal Internet Security 2014 utilizes minimum system resources, thereby giving complete protection to your system without slowing it down.
Quick Heal Internet Security 2014 Features:
• Core Protection. The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats (viruses, worms and other malware). The additional features like AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS provide all round virus protection.
• Advanced DNAScan. The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavorial and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. This results in a clean, more up-to-date and accurate detection of threats.
• Improved Scan Engine. The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
• Web Protection. Real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites. This feature gives internet security protection by blocking threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes.
• Browser Sandbox. Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides internet security protection by acting like a screen between the PC’s operating system and the malicious threats. This feature now comes with a USB drive support.
• Parental Control. Allows to set schedules, control and monitor Internet usage for your children. Helps configure parental control based on user accounts to provide the best internet security for your children.
• Import and Export Settings. Users can now import Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
• USB Drive Protection. Best antivirus automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
• Email Security. Cloud-based email security prevents spam, phishing and infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
• Safe Mode Protection. This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
• Enhanced Self-Protection. The Self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal’s running processes and services.
• Silent Mode. Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal antivirus modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
• Stay Connected. Quick Heal Internet Security 2014 users now have direct access to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click.
Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.quickheal.com
Size: 313 MB