Webroot Mobile Security (SecureAnywhere Mobile) is an advanced security app for smartphones and tablets. It includes Free Anti-virus, Internet security and identity protection for mobile devices.
Secure mobile web browsing identifies malicious websites and protects against phishing and other social engineering tactics aimed at seizing your personal data in real time. Android antivirus automatically protects, scans, and checks all apps and updates for threats without interruptions.
In addition to cyberattacks, mobile devices are highly vulnerable to theft and loss due to their size and portability. Webroot Mobile Security application allows you to lock, scream, or wipe Android devices once they’ve been lost or stolen.
Comprehensive protection for browsing secures identity and personal information from phishing attacks and other forms of data theft. Proprietary URL filtering categorizes and filters these threats sooner than any other service.
Webroot Mobile Security App Includes:
- Secure web browsing
- Lost device locator
- Call and SMS blocking
- Mobile security management website
- SIM card lock
- Device wipe
- Settings audit
- App inspector
Threats from mobile malware on Android devices continue to grow, but Webroot blocks these mobile threats before they infect your phone, including threats from malware delivered by malicious apps.
The ability to quickly access and lock a lost or stolen device means peace of mind and privacy protection. Lock, scream, or wipe your Android smartphone as soon as it’s compromised, then pinpoint its location using the device locate feature.
Android antivirus automatically protects, scans, and checks all applications and updates for threats without interruptions. Its footprint is light on memory and battery usage, meaning it won’t affect performance.
Premier Paid Features:
- Device Wipe – Remotely erase your data from the device if lost or stolen
- SIM Card Lock – Automatically locks your device when the SIM card is removed
- Network Monitor – Provides details of apps that are accessing the network
- Battery Monitor – Provides battery status and power usage by apps
- App Inspector – Scans all apps and identifies those that can:
- Access your email and SMS messages
- Cost you money
- Access sensitive information
- Track your location
- Drain your battery
Changes in Webroot Mobile Security 126.96.36.199428:
- This release addressess bug fixes and general performance updates
Homepage – https://www.webroot.com
- Android 6.0 or higher
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using iOS version 12 or higher
- 3G/4G data connection required for some features
Size: 407 MB