Maxthon Browser 5 is powered by Maxthon’s cloud engine, makes seamless web browsing no longer just a concept. These state-of-the-art, cloud-power, next-generation web browsers work in concert and make it easy for users to maintain a continuous experience, un-tethered to a single device or operating system.
Maxthon Browser moves files, data and web session information from browser to browser, unconfined by a single set of cloud products or devices.
The browser creates continuity by addressing the fundamental issue faced by all web users today. How to manage information in a seamless and unified way while using many different devices.
Maxthon Browser uses the fast and efficient, innovative dual-core design using both Webkit and Trident. That ensure all web pages are displayed quickly and reliably.
Maxthon Browser 5 launches the next era of web browsing, leveraging an innovative approach to technology and user experience design. It also represents the latest chapter of the rich dialogue Maxthon has had with its global community since the creation of My IE2.
Maxthon Browser unique features:
- Lightning fast speed. Browser uses an optimized web engine that loads webpages and runs applications faster than any other browsers.
- Cloud syncing. Browser syncs user data, history and tabs across any platform their choice.
- Cloud download. Simultaneous storage of user downloads in the cloud;
- Cloud storage. You can create their own storage space in the cloud.
- Cloud pushing. You can push content (webpages, text, pictures and links) from any webpage to any device running Maxthon Cloud.
- Reader Mode: Makes it easy to view articles by adjusting font sizes and removing ads and other distractions.
- Night Mode: Adjusts the brightness of the screen for low-light reading.
Features that Make Web Browsing Less Annoying and More Convenient:
- Magic Fill: Maxthon securely saves the names and passwords of websites you visit. And then fills in that information when you return.
- Ad Hunter: Browser removes advertisements with one click. Also automatically blocks annoying pop-up windows.
- New Session: Users and gamers can simultaneously log into the same website with different accounts.
- Source Sniffer: Extract all photos, embedded videos and audio files from a web page and download them with one click.
- SkyNote: Save and access text notes anywhere, anytime. You can also sync them across Windows and Android.
- “Do Not Track” protects your privacy by preventing ad networks from tracking you.
- Browser has a diverse selection of extensions for entertainment, information and social media.
- Extensions are easy to install and manage with just one click.
Easy Screen Grabs with ‘Snap’ tool:
- Click the camera button in the toolbar to easily and quickly capture a screenshot of the entire web page in one click!
Security and Privacy:
- Safe site technology identifies websites you are about to visit and lets you know if they are safe and secure.
- The browser blocks malicious websites and phishing attempts for you, automatically.
- Easily launch a private browsing session that does not track history.
Changes in Maxthon 18.104.22.1680 Beta (2020-01-07):
- Fixed the issue that the font mactype could not be used
- Fixed the issue that the User Agent could not work properly
- Fixed the issue that download page could not be closed automatically under some circumstances
- Fixed the issue that some websites could be toggled to the mobile developer mode
- Fixed the issue that some audio could not be played under some circumstances
- Fixed the issue that the installation page could not display properly in the Ukrainian language system
- Fixed the issue that the QR code could not work properly under some circumstance
- Fixed the issue that the translation error of the snap button in Spanish language
- Fixed the issue that Skype for web could not work properly
Changes in Maxthon 22.214.171.1240 (2019-10-25):
- New core official version
- Improved the installation program
- Fixed page crashes under some circumstances
- Fixed the crash issue when dragging the link under some circumstances
Changes in Maxthon 126.96.36.19900 (2019-07-04):
- Added the setting for HTTPS non-secure origins
- Fixed the crashes issue when launching Maxthon 5 via the external link
- Fixed the issue that the shortcut letters could not be displayed in the international version when right-clicking on a link
- Fixed the issue that the browser suggested you set it as the default browser when opening the HTML file
- Fixed the crashes issue in XP system when launching Maxthon 5
- Fixed the issue that the print function could not work properly under some situations
Homepage – https://www.maxthon.com
Maxthon Browser makes it easy to surf the web from a Dell PC to a user’s iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy tablet and back again. Works on Windows PC, Mac, Android and iOS.
Size: 63.9 MB