FotoSketcher is a 100% free program for Windows (there is also an experimental version for MacOS) which converts your digital photos into beautiful paintings, sketches or drawings automatically and in just a few mouse clicks.
Over 20 different styles are available from pencil sketches to watercolor or oil paintings, pen & ink drawings, abstract art and cartoons. From photo to painting (landscapes, architecture, portraits, etc.) in seconds!
You can also improve your original photos with simple tools (enhance contrast, sharpen, simplify image, increase luminosity, color saturation etc…) and add simple or realistic frames and text.
For advanced users, some more powerful tools allow you to batch process several images, manually retouch some areas of your pictures, combine multiple filters and even create your own effects by using the script function.
If you want to turn a portrait, the photograph of your house or a beautiful landscape into a painting, a sketch or a drawing then look no further, FotoSketcher will do the job in just a few seconds.
Thanks to FotoSketcher you can create stunning images to make original gifts for your friends or relatives. Create birthday cards, season’s greetings stationery or simply print your work of art and hang it on the wall.
Different styles are available: pencil sketch, pen and ink drawing, various painting renderings. You can also improve your original photo with simple tools (enhance contrast, sharpen, simplify image, increase luminosity, color saturation etc…).
FotoSketcher is completely free, even for commercial use and does not contain any adware, spyware or virus.
Changes in FotoSketcher 3.70:
- Solved the occasional error message in French at startup (“n’est pas une valeur entière”)
- Solved the issue where on a few machines (on some PCs and Macs using WineHQ), the optimized code for rotating images and brushes did not work correctly (it breaks Pencil Sketch 1 and Painting 4).
- For Linux and MacOS users, FotoSketcher should now run correctly under WineHQ and Crossover
- Fixed the drop down menus and icons which did not appear correctly in WineHQ
- In Painting 4, the directory for custom brushes is now saved to avoid unnecessary navigating between folders
- The main window position is now saved between uses
- Fixed the dropdown effects menu which sometimes prevented using the vintage or the merge images effect
- Fixed the Pencil Sketch 2 preview which was not accurate
- Pprobably added a bunch new bugs. Will fix in v3.80 😉
Changes in FotoSketcher 3.60:
- UI/UX improvements (new splash screen, new material design icons in menus, for both light and dark themes, support for the keyboard right and left keys in the parameters window).
- Better brushstroke placement in the Painting 4 algorithm.
- Support for High Definition export in Painting 4 (up to 20,000×20,000 pixels).
- Possibility of loading and optimizing multiple custom brushes in Painting 4.
- Saving of Painting 4 custom brushes in a .fsk parameters file.
- Support for a different background color in the Oil Pastel sketch and Painting 4 effects.
- Speed improvement for Pencil Sketch 1.
- Bug fix in Painting 7.
- New tool available to reset the .ini file if FotoSketcher crashes on startup.
Homepage – https://fotosketcher.com/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 9.71 MB