ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 offers a state-of-the art RAW processor for non-destructive photo editing and RAW image conversion.
With Manage, View, Develop, Edit and Online modes, it is the only solution that allows photographers to carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and Digital Asset Management in one place.
With even more ways to track and replicate your steps, accelerate your workflow, and perfect your photos, you’ll be blown away by your new process – and how fast you’ll be back out behind the lens.
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 quickly gets you back to doing what you do best: shooting amazing photographs. Achieve total control of your photography workflow and get back behind the lens faster with ACDSee Photo Studio Professional.
Boasting an impressive array of effects, skin tuning, lens correction and white balance improvements, fine tuning for your digital asset management process, development snapshots, support for 4k monitors, a chronological overview of your entire collection, and more resources for precision editing and drawing, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 is a solid addition to the ACDSee family.
Built for Professionals
As an established RAW editor and digital asset management solution, ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 is brimming with everything you need to hold complete mastery over your photography workflow. Along with performance improvements, this GPU-enriched software continues to take on an ever-expanding list of advancements designed to streamline your process, and give your image development a competitive, professional edge.
Comprehensive RAW Editor
Make the most of your RAW images with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate’s built-in support for over 500 camera models. For ultimate freedom, start with the rough data captured by your camera and transform it using exposure, contrast, color, repair, sharpening, and other detail-based tools.
Effortless Digital Asset Management
Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing – everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags or customizable color labels.
Erase and Replace
Take what you want from your photos, and integrate the rest. Select unwanted objects for removal and use the Smart Erase function to fill in the area with a matching background. This content-aware tool will produce a natural result even while extracting elements like telephone poles, crowds of strangers, imperfections, ominous clouds – whatever you want.
Deform and Reform
Creative image manipulation has never been so fluid. The Liquify tool allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality. Shift, pinch, bulge, or restore. Develop free-flowing designs, or retouch portraits by moving pixels without altering them. *Available for 64-bit only.
Mobilize Your Life
With ACDSee Mobile Sync, you can wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device! Just select and send. Available on iPhone and Android, the ACDSee Mobile Sync app keeps track of which photos have been sent, so you don’t have to. Zoom through your process with flexible selection options and configurable filenames and subfolders. Edit and transfer metadata while taking advantage of RAW support on iPhone.
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Upload photos to Zenfolio
- Watermark photos to protect against copyright infringement
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018:
- Smart Erase. Remove unwanted objects and the Smart Erase tool will fill in the area naturally.
- Actions Browser. Record your editing process, categorize and manage recordings, and batch apply any of 125+ pre-loaded recordings to multiple images at once.
- Grain Tool. Give your images an old, film grain look with the Grain tool.
- Liquify. Retouch portraits by moving pixels, not changing them. *Not supported on 32-bit.
- Pixel Targeting. Select and mask by targeting specific brightness ranges and colors within the image – even skin tones.
- Polygon Selection Tool. Select around edges and irregular shapes with the Polygon Selection tool.
- Chromatic Aberration. Heal colored fringes on the borders of high contrast areas with the Chromatic Aberration tool.
- Lens Correction. In Edit mode, correct barrel and pincushion distortion by applying the fix calibrated for the distortion inherent to the lens used.
- Improved Performance. Brushing is now 400% speedier! Also enjoy faster undoing and redoing, as well as Drawing tools.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Whip through your process with hot keys available for every stage of your workflow.
- Improved Import. Avoid uploading the same old photos again and again with an import tool that remembers your previously imported photos.
- Categories/Keywords Panes. With Keywords and Categories on their own respective panes, you can enjoy proper space for managing your ever-growing hierarchies.
Homepage – https://www.acdsee.com
Size: 148 MB