Protect your copyrights with a copyright notice. Add text comments to any image. Create images with effects like 3D perspective, 3D curving, reflection, glow, shadow, corners and stroke.
Batch processing thousands of images. Prepare your image collections to be published on the web.
Supports BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PSD image types. You can also use the text feature to place copyright notices on your images in such a way that they fit with the manipulated image.
Some of the 3d effects supported include 3D perspective, curving and reflection. Other effects such as shadows or auras are also supported.
A unique program focusing on this particular area of image manipulation, 3D Image Commander is easy and enjoyable to use, offering you all of the features you need without any strings attached. The program differs from other photo editing suites in that it offers complete real time image manipulation with full customization on every available 3D effect. The 3D effects are original and edited and adjusted completely in real time whereas other similar programs typically only offer a number of templates and pre-set effects.
3D Image Commander is a pleasure to use, and while it is designed to provide professional results for professional designers, its learning curve is not steep and requires no special knowledge to get started with. The user-friendly interface is intuitive and colorful with various customization options as well. The program-s features are clearly understandable and quick and easy to use as well.
3D Image Commander Features:
- 3D Rotation and Curving. 3D Image Commander lets you create beautiful 3D effects for your images.
- Protect your copyright. Using 3D Image Commander you can add text comments to your images. You can change comment’s properties in WYSIWYG mode.
- Batch Mode. 3D Image Commander lets batch processing thousands of images by one click.
- Curves and Stroke. 3D Image Commander can create advanced thumbnails with cool styles and effects like dropping shadow, glow and reflection.
- Cross-platform. 3D Image Commander full support for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X and Linux too.
Changes in 3D Image Commander 2.20 (7 May 2010):
- Improved: Interface
- Improved: Alpha channel calculation for transparent output
- Fixed: Few minor bugs
Homepage – http://www.binerus.com/imagecommander3d/
Size: 2.25 MB