Windows 10 UX Pack will give you Windows 10 UI improvements such as theme and some Windows 10 features without touching system files. So it won’t have such risk to harm your system at all.
In this package, you’ll have Windows 10 inspired themes and applications to make your system resembles Windows 10 as much as possible without modifying system files.
Windows 10 UX Pack includes Windows 10 Login Screen, Modern, Glass and Metro Themes, Wallpapers and much more. It will also enable you to add in the taskbar the Start Orb or activate the User Tile.
Another feature you can activate at this point is the auto-colorization of the Aero interface of the operating system.
Windows 10 UX Pack starts as full screen UI like ones in Windows 10 so if you want to switch back to desktop area, click on Desktop tile at the bottom left to return to desktop.
Windows 10 UX Pack Features:
- Instantly dress up Windows 7/8/8.1 to upcoming Windows 10 in one minute
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving user’s confidence and security in system
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 10 Modern, Glass or Metro theme
- Instant cursors, wallpaper/logon screen customization
- Start Orb rebuilt from original resources with authentic orb from Windows 10 resources
- Virtual Desktop from Microsoft
- Revived start menu with Metro support
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
- And much more
What’s new in Windows 10 UX Pack 7.0:
- Changed .NET Framework requirement from version 4.0 to 3.5
- Fixed Start Menu Reviver installation bug on update
- Fixed Start Menu Reviver feature selection bug on Windows 7
- Updated Start Menu Reviver to version 188.8.131.52
- Updated Start Menu color scheme to match with Windows 10 better
Size: 96.9 MB