Microangelo On Display 7.0.3
Microangelo On Display makes changing icons easy. Just right-click on the icon and select “Appearance” from the popup menu. One elegant dialog allows you to change icons just about anywhere on your computer. On Display recognizes and conforms to Windows Vista user account controls, allowing administrators to change icons for folders and shortcuts in privileged locations.
Change icons almost everywhere. Use On Display to change icons displayed by Windows 10, 8, 7. If you can’t change an icon with On Display, it probably can’t be done. Folder, program, shortcut, shell and system icons, On Display can change icons in more places than any other tool of its kind.
Animate Icons On Your Desktop! On Display lets you select ANI files (animated icons) when you use it to change icons on your desktop. Select from several desktop animation options: animate ANI icons only when they are selected, or one at a time in rotation, or animate all ANI icons at once.
Remove Shortcut Arrows, Sharing Overlays, and Security Shields.Turn shortcut arrows off, on, or change them. On Display can change the overlays that Windows displays on shortcuts and shared drives or folders, and can turn the display of Administrator security shields on or off.
Microangelo On Display Features:
- Change Special Folder Icons: Desktop, Computer, Recycle Bin (empty), Recycle Bin (full), Control Panel, Printers, Fonts, Programs, Favorites
- Change User Folder Icons: Documents, Music, Pictures, Videos, Recent Items (History), Offline Web Pages (Subscriptions), Downloads, Scheduled Tasks
- Change Folder Icons: Customize Individual Folders
- Change Shortcut Icons: Standard Shortcuts, Internet Shortcuts, Folder Shortcuts, Windows Installer Shortcuts
- Change Program Icons: Displayed in folders, on the desktop, and all shortcuts
- Change Desktop Icons: Internet Explorer, Outlook, Inbox, My Briefcase
- Change Menu Icons:Start Menu Icons, Favorites Menu Icons
- Change Drive Icons: Floppy Diskette, Hard Drive, CD-ROM, Removable (JAZ/ZIP), Network, RAMdrive
- Change Network Icons: Network, Entire Network, Server/Workstation, Individual Networks, Domain/Workgroup
- Change Task Bar Icons: Any taskbar shortcut icon
Homepage – https://www.microangelo.us
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Size: 12.7 MB
DOWNLOAD Microangelo On Display Trial
(Includes both 32 and 64-bit installations)