Wondershare PDFelement 6 has an intelligent form automation which makes data extraction easy, efficient and accurate in just one click. Transform how you deal with forms with our powerful automated form recognition technology that saves you both paper and time.
Eliminate tedious manual data entry that causes errors. The Wondershare advanced OCR technology transforms piles of paper documents into archive-friendly and analysis-ready formats.
Editing text in a PDF used to be such a pain. More powerful than any other PDF software, PDFelement empowers you to fix your office documents without losing fonts and formatting.
Wondershare PDFelement 6 has brand new interface. Windows and Mac users get the same functionalities and experience. A revamped design makes sure you enjoy working with your documents. It looks great and provides a remarkably simple user experience.
Furthermore, it provides smarter and faster editing. Get the best PDF editing experience with accurate formatting and font styles. It’s never been easier to edit any Microsoft office files without compromising formatting and style.
Wondershare PDF Converter Features:
Edit and OCR
- Smarter PDF Editing. Take control of your Office documents by adjusting or changing the font type, size and style, without losing font and formatting.
- OCR. Use a robust Optical Character Recognition feature to free text from scans and photos and transform it into editable, searchable and selectable PDFs.
- Text Autofit. Automatically reflow text when altering paragraphs in single line or paragraph mode.
- Spell Check. Fix typos and other small mistakes highlighted for you with automated spelling error detection.
Forms and Data Extraction
- Create Fillable PDF Forms. Turn any non-fillable form made in Word, Excel or other Office applications into a fillable, editable PDF with just one click.
- Export Form Data into Excel. Use our intelligent form automation technology to extract PDF form data from hundreds of identical forms into a single, accessible Excel sheet within seconds.
- Export Data from Scanned PDFs. Use advanced OCR technology to quickly and accurately convert piles of paper documents into archive- and analysis-friendly Office files.
- Templates. Create your own form template. Or draw from PDFelement’s library of 8000+ forms used commonly across a range of departments and industries.
Combine and Create
- Create professional-looking PDFs from all the popular Office file types, plus 300+ other file types, and images, like JPEG, TIFF and PNG.
- Speedy PDF Creation. Combine hundreds of files in different file types into a single PDF.
- Reorder, Split, Add. Manage drag-and-droppable page thumbnails in an enlarged window to add, split, delete, and reorder pages.
- Bates Numbering. Add customizable Bates Numbering to documents for easy indexing and retrieval.
Convert and Extract
- Convert. Transform PDFs into various file types, like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, JPEG and more with a simple click.
- Split PDFs. Split large PDFs into multiple smaller ones and save them into multiple file formats.
- Extract Pages. Pick a single page or range of pages from a document and convert them into a separate PDF.
- Batch Convert. Turn multiple PDF files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint formats and more all at one time.
Protect and Share
- Password Protection. Password protect PDF files with nearly unbreakable 256-bit AES encryption. Customizable controls let you lock specific functions like view, print, edit, fill and rotate.
- Redaction. Click-and-drag to permanently conceal text and images with user-selected colors. Then add custom overlay text or redaction codes.
- Sign. Create and manage digital signatures to approve and sign documents electronically.
- Share. Share your protected, digitally signed PDFs directly via Dropbox, or click to send them as an email attachment.
Review and Comment
- Annotate. Collaborate on PDFs by adding sticky note comments and text boxes anywhere you like.
- Markup. Markup documents for reviewing with highlight, cross-out, underline and other text tools.
- Shapes. Use custom images and hand drawing tools to create familiar shapes – like lines, rectangles and arrows.
- Stamps. Insert commonly used stamps, like “sign here”flags and “approved”. Or customized your own stamps and save them for later.