pdfFactory is an easy, reliable PDF creation tool from all applications, designed for non-expert users. Anyone can create PDF documents that you can publish on Web sites, emailed, or archived.
PDF files are used to represent printed material electronically. When viewed and printed, they contain all the fonts, graphical information, layout and formatting of an original printed document. Only pdfFactory allows printing to paper or PDF without printing twice.
pdfFactory combines multiple documents into a single PDF. Increases the convenience of document delivery by having a single PDF that contains material from different sources.
Just keep printing documents to pdfFactory and they will automatically be combined. A PDF file you can view on any operating system including macOS, and all Unix variants including Linux.
- Instant PDFs from any software: One-click PDF creation.
- Combine multiple documents into one PDF: Even from multiple sources.
- Rearrange pages using thumbnail view
- Instant preview: Without having to save and open in Acrobat.
- Security: Encrypt and control access to PDF files:
- Font embedding: All original fonts are displayed, even if the reader does not have them.
- Page insertion and deletion: Delete unwanted content before the PDF is created.
- Send via email: eMail PDFs with one click. Copy PDF to clipboard for pasting into an existing email.
- Drag & Drop: Easy integration with Evernote, Gmail and other cloud based facilities.
- Page insertion and deletion: Allows to delete unwanted material before creating the PDF file. This is especially useful when creating PDFs from long reports, email and web pages.
- Send via email: One mouse click sends PDFs through your default email program. Also copies PDF to clipboard for pasting into existing email.
- AutoSave: Saves entire contents of pdfFactory sessions automatically so you can retrieve previously compiled PDFs.
- Live URL Links: Customize links by line type, thickness and color to open Web pages and email addresses with a click of your mouse.
- Easy server deployment: Click here for information on our Server Edition.
pdfFactory Pro includes all of the features in the standard version plus:
- Create PDFs on letterhead
- Add page numbering, headers, footers, watermarks
- Bookmarks and Table of Contents: Automatically or manually create bookmarks to organize and easily navigate complex documents.
- Create table of contents automatically.
- Convert to grayscale.
- PDF/A archiving.
- Add text notes.
- Fill in forms.
- Crop pages.
- Edit text.
- Add multiple signatures and initials with Notes function
- Combine documents into a single PDF and rearrange them.
- Custom Drivers for specific tasks.
- Text highlight, copy and redact.
- Graphic copy, delete, save.
- Convert text to links.
Changes in pdfFactory 7.46 – July 27, 2021
- New EV certificates
Changes in pdfFactory 7.45 – June 28, 2021
- The Send button can now be configured to use different methods when sending PDF files by email.
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Server Edition Licensing tab to show incorrect purchase dates for license codes
Changes in pdfFactory 7.44 – January 13, 2021
- fixed a bug that caused incorrect graphic display
Changes in pdfFactory 7.43 – November 16, 2020:
- added ability to associate printer paper trays with letterheads (Pro only)
Changes in pdfFactory 7.42 – November 6, 2020:
- fixed bugs that caused dashed or dotted lines to be displayed as solid lines, or with poor quality
- fixed a bug that caused grayscale JPEG images to be displayed incorrectly
- improved quality when text is drawn as paths (e.g. when printing from Chrome)
- fixed a bug that caused notes to be rendered into the PDF file with incorrect opacity/translucency (Pro only)
Changes in pdfFactory 7.41 – September 22, 2020:
- corrected some strings in the German version
- minor cosmetic bug fixes
Changes in pdfFactory 7.40 – September 1, 2020:
- added a Korean version
- fixed a bug that caused thin grid lines in Excel spreadsheets to be drawn incorrectly in the page display
Changes in pdfFactory 7.30 – June 11, 2020:
- corrected some strings in the Italian version\
- ixed a bug that sometimes caused missing text in the PDF file
- fixed a bug that caused borders in Excel spreadsheets to be drawn incorrectly in the PDF file
Changes in pdfFactory 7.27 – May 27, 2020:
- fixed a bug in Server Edition that caused the error “Could not unlock the license database” to be displayed when no error had actually occurred
- minor bug fix for the “percent complete” display when creating PDF files after pages were deleted
Homepage – https://www.fineprint.com
Workstation Edition works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Server Edition works on Citrix, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016.
Size: 11.7 MB