Nitro Pro gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use. So you can work more productively, your way.
The software allows you to share your files with others. No matter what platform or device they’re on, and Nitro Productivity Suite makes conversion easy.
Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time.
With Nitro Pro’s industry-leading conversion technology and array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application.
Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro 12 enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro is the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative. It enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools. Create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user. That makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!
Nitro Pro FEATURES:
- Create – Create universally compatible PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
- Edit – Add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows at once; insert, extract, and rotate pages; and copy/paste text into Word or Office files.
- Convert – Now with faster conversion speeds, Nitro converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Combine – Merge PDFs or other document types into a single, searchable PDF that’s simple to share and view.
- Review – Fully trackable commenting, annotation, markup, and version control enable seamless review and collaboration.
- Sign – Nitro’s updated signing experience allows you to apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
- Protect – Set user permissions, prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection, and rest assured with advanced 256-bit encryption.
- Whiteout + Redaction – White out text and images for easy editing and form filling, or redact text and images to permanently delete all hidden data.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – Nitro’s improved OCR performance turns document scans into searchable, editable PDFs with greater detail and accuracy in document colors, layout, and design.
- CAD-compatibility – Work with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings in PDF, including exporting to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- Compare – Easily spot discrepancies and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
- Integrations – Integrations with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box ensure quick, easy access to your cloud-based documents.
- Send secure, legally binding eSignatures in seconds
- Securely share documents via link or email
- Review and markup documents online
- When extracting pages from documents created by Robot PDF, Nitro Pro would show an error. The issue has been resolved and extracting pages from such documents now work as expected.
- Usability improvements have been made to Insert and Combine functions, including:
- Nitro Pro will now allow users to re-arrange the order of pages when inserting documents.
- Combined files can be arranged in alphabetical or numeric order.
- Some fonts were not recognized by Nitro Pro. The issue has been resolved and larger range of fonts will be recognized.
- A new feature has been added to the document creation process. Users are now able to drag selected thumbnails from a document onto a local folder or a mapped network drive, enabling them to quickly create new documents.
- Improvements have been made when combining documents from remote storage providers. Multiple files can now be combined from various storage providers such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, iManage, and others.
- Favorite Tools have been disappearing in some specific cases. The issue has now been resolved and Favorite Tools will remain in Nitro Pro.
- Nitro Pro expanded support for Ricoh scanners and will now successfully open documents that have been scanned from such scanners.
- An option to disable Alfresco during or after installation has been added, enabling users to configure Nitro Pro even more.
- Nitro Pro has expanded support for documents that were marked up using native iOS applications such as iBooks or Mail. Such documents will now be rendered correctly in Nitro Pro and all markups will be visible.
- Improvements in the installation process have been made for Citrix environments. Nitro Pro previously had an issue with creating multiple installation folders. The issue has been resolved and only one folder is now created upon installation.
- In some cases, Nitro Pro did not correctly display document preview when printing. The issues have been resolved and Print Preview will display the preview of the document.
- Nitro Pro has improved stability when saving files especially after using Editing and Annotating functions.
Changes in Nitro Pro 220.127.116.110 (April 16, 2020):
- In some cases, when specific fonts are installed onto a users’ machines, Nitro Pro will crash. The issue has been resolved and Nitro Pro will behave as expected.
- In some cases, additional languages for OCR function, such as Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Russian caused Nitro Pro to crash. The issue has been resolved and the OCR function can be used as expected.
- Some fonts were not recognized by Nitro Pro. The issue has been resolved and larger range of fonts will be recognized.
Updates & Enhancements
- Some UX improvements have been made for documents that contain XFA elements. Users will be notified by a smart tip if such elements are found in a document.
- Nitro Pro will now show an expiration date of an enterprise license in the About dialog, ensuring users can access their license information.
Changes in Nitro Pro 18.104.22.1682 (March 30, 2020):
- Nitro Pro demonstrates improvements to hyperlink conversion so hyperlinks now will be converted as expected.
- Nitro Pro has improved how it handles document notifications on servers such as Windows Server 2008 R2. When opening a document on this server, Nitro Pro will now show a notification that the file is compliant with the PDF/A standard.
- Nitro Pro has improved redaction functionality enabling users to redact PDF documents with better accuracy. Redaction can now be applied to documents with more narrow line spacing.
Changes in Nitro Pro 22.214.171.124 (March 3, 2020):
- Nitro Pro demonstrates improved stability when opening documents signed by various digital signature providers, such as ValidSign.
- This version of Nitro Pro includes security improvements to password protection where a document has been created in DynaPDF. Password security will be respected when printing or batch printing.
- In some cases, users of earlier versions of Nitro Pro would experience an error message when opening the application. The issue has been resolved in this release of Nitro Pro and the application opens as expected.
- Some performance improvements have been made in this release, particularly impacting users with slow internet connections or those working offline. These users will experience faster opening of files.
- This release includes additional stability improvements in the areas of page manipulation and text annotation.
Changes in Nitro Pro 126.96.36.199 (January 9, 2020):
- Security Vulnerability Resolution
Changes in Nitro Pro 188.8.131.52 (December 6, 2019):
- Nitro Pro has improved the stability of the QuickSign feature.
- In rare cases, a Nitro Pro license file can become corrupted. A fix is now available, allowing users to activate Nitro Pro using the same license.
In some cases, an activated Nitro Pro license can expire if the user has an unstable or no Internet connection. This issue has been resolved, and
- Nitro Pro will remain activated regardless of whether or not an Internet connection exists.
- In this release of Nitro Pro, we have resolved an issue that existed with the dropdown list of QuickSign signatures. The QuickSign dropdown list now works as expected.
- Nitro Pro’s OCR function has been improved, allowing for conversions of documents containing empty pages to result in smaller file sizes.
Changes in Nitro Pro 184.108.40.206 (October 21, 2019):
- This release resolves a stability issue in Nitro Pro related to temporary file handling.
Changes in Nitro Pro 220.127.116.11 (September 27, 2019):
- This release resolves an issue that caused Nitro Pro to close unexpectedly when opening certain PDF documents containing images.
Changes in Nitro Pro 18.104.22.168 (September 24, 2019):
System Tray Application Enhancements
The System Tray App has been refreshed with a more modern UI for an improved user experience. Additional enhancements help Nitro Pro users onboard quicker and easier. These include:
- The Discover Tab, which offers guides to Nitro Pro’s top workflows
- One-click access to Recent Documents
- Shortcuts to the Nitro User Guide and Nitro Cloud’s eSigning and sharing workflows
Another new addition to the System Tray App is Nitro’s Environmental Impact Score, which illustrates how the use of Nitro Pro drives environmental sustainability. The Environmental Impact Score presents information, like the number of trees saved and average number of pages not printed, over a period of time for each user. This new feature will help Nitro users become more aware of how activities like printing negatively impact the environment and how using Nitro instead can produce positive change.
This new feature enables users to add a collection of tools to a customizable ribbon tab in Nitro Pro. Especially helpful for users who complete the same processes every day, the Customize Tab gives users a place to group tools together based on their workflow needs. Users can also rename the tab to reflect their use case; for example, “Legal Review Tools” or “Purchase Orders”.
Nitro Pro Home Screen
To help users kickstart their workflows, the new Home screen in Nitro Pro appears on opening to provide quick access to helpful tools and resources:
- Create PDF so users can quickly open any supported document type as a PDF in Nitro Pro
- Create and Combine so users can combine multiple documents of any supported file type into one PDF
- How-to Guides that help familiarize users with Nitro Pro’s top five workflows
- Recent Document so users have quick access to the files they’ve recently worked with
- Pinned Documents so users can reference important or frequently used documents with one click
- Find Documents so users can quickly search through Recent and Pinned documents
- This release includes improvements to the rendering of form elements, such as checkboxes, to support compatibility with other PDF readers.
- Various bug fixes, stability, and security improvements have been built into the release.
- Occasionally, some users experienced a reboot upon deployment of Nitro Pro in enterprise environments. Administrators are advised to use a /norestart when deploying Nitro Pro in an enterprise environment.
Nitro Pro 12 New and Improved Features:
- Convert with greater accuracy. When converting PDF to Excel and PowerPoint, you’ll now enjoy more precise accuracy, faster results, and increased consistency in content, images, layout, colors, and fonts.
- Seamlessly transition from desktop to cloud. The new Nitro Cloud integration enhances collaboration by equipping every Nitro Pro user with eSignature tools and the ability to quickly share documents via the cloud.
- Access and share files quicker. The new OneDrive for Business connector enables you to save your PDFs directly to OneDrive. That makes it easy to create and share access links with colleagues.
- Get creative with CAD. The compatibility of Nitro Pro with high-quality CAD drawings enables you to work with everything from blueprints to 3D models within your PDFs.
- Skip the printer. Replace printing with more efficient, cost-effective digital workflows by leveraging Print Alternatives, which suggest Nitro features to use instead of printing when you open the print dialog box.
- Multitask easier. Modify PDFs in fewer steps with the ability to drag-and-drop text and images between multiple open windows.
- Get your documents signed faster. The new single-signer workflow makes it simple to prepare a PDF in Nitro Pro. Then send your document to a recipient via Nitro Cloud for fast, easy signature collection and real-time workflow tracking.
- Verify digital signatures with simplicity. Chain of Trust support automates the identification of trusted contacts for quicker validation of digital signatures you receive.
Homepage – https://www.gonitro.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 175 MB