Nitro Pro gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use. So you can work more productively, your way.
The software allows you to share your files with others. No matter what platform or device they’re on, and Nitro Productivity Suite makes conversion easy.
Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time.
With Nitro Pro’s industry-leading conversion technology and array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application.
Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro 12 enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro is the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative. It enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools. Create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user. That makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!
Nitro Pro FEATURES:
- Create – Create universally compatible PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
- Edit – Add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows at once; insert, extract, and rotate pages; and copy/paste text into Word or Office files.
- Convert – Now with faster conversion speeds, Nitro converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Combine – Merge PDFs or other document types into a single, searchable PDF that’s simple to share and view.
- Review – Fully trackable commenting, annotation, markup, and version control enable seamless review and collaboration.
- Sign – Nitro’s updated signing experience allows you to apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
- Protect – Set user permissions, prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection, and rest assured with advanced 256-bit encryption.
- Whiteout + Redaction – White out text and images for easy editing and form filling, or redact text and images to permanently delete all hidden data.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – Nitro’s improved OCR performance turns document scans into searchable, editable PDFs with greater detail and accuracy in document colors, layout, and design.
- CAD-compatibility – Work with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings in PDF, including exporting to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- Compare – Easily spot discrepancies and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
- Integrations – Integrations with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box ensure quick, easy access to your cloud-based documents.
- Send secure, legally binding eSignatures in seconds
- Securely share documents via link or email
- Review and markup documents online
- Nitro Pro demonstrates improved stability when opening documents signed by various digital signature providers, such as ValidSign.
- This version of Nitro Pro includes security improvements to password protection where a document has been created in DynaPDF. Password security will be respected when printing or batch printing.
- In some cases, users of earlier versions of Nitro Pro would experience an error message when opening the application. The issue has been resolved in this release of Nitro Pro and the application opens as expected.
- Some performance improvements have been made in this release, particularly impacting users with slow internet connections or those working offline. These users will experience faster opening of files.
- This release includes additional stability improvements in the areas of page manipulation and text annotation.
Changes in Nitro Pro 22.214.171.124 (January 9, 2020):
- Security Vulnerability Resolution
Changes in Nitro Pro 126.96.36.199 (December 6, 2019):
- Nitro Pro has improved the stability of the QuickSign feature.
- In rare cases, a Nitro Pro license file can become corrupted. A fix is now available, allowing users to activate Nitro Pro using the same license.
In some cases, an activated Nitro Pro license can expire if the user has an unstable or no Internet connection. This issue has been resolved, and
- Nitro Pro will remain activated regardless of whether or not an Internet connection exists.
- In this release of Nitro Pro, we have resolved an issue that existed with the dropdown list of QuickSign signatures. The QuickSign dropdown list now works as expected.
- Nitro Pro’s OCR function has been improved, allowing for conversions of documents containing empty pages to result in smaller file sizes.
Changes in Nitro Pro 188.8.131.52 (October 21, 2019):
- This release resolves a stability issue in Nitro Pro related to temporary file handling.
Changes in Nitro Pro 184.108.40.206 (September 27, 2019):
- This release resolves an issue that caused Nitro Pro to close unexpectedly when opening certain PDF documents containing images.
Changes in Nitro Pro 220.127.116.11 (September 24, 2019):
System Tray Application Enhancements
The System Tray App has been refreshed with a more modern UI for an improved user experience. Additional enhancements help Nitro Pro users onboard quicker and easier. These include:
- The Discover Tab, which offers guides to Nitro Pro’s top workflows
- One-click access to Recent Documents
- Shortcuts to the Nitro User Guide and Nitro Cloud’s eSigning and sharing workflows
Another new addition to the System Tray App is Nitro’s Environmental Impact Score, which illustrates how the use of Nitro Pro drives environmental sustainability. The Environmental Impact Score presents information, like the number of trees saved and average number of pages not printed, over a period of time for each user. This new feature will help Nitro users become more aware of how activities like printing negatively impact the environment and how using Nitro instead can produce positive change.
This new feature enables users to add a collection of tools to a customizable ribbon tab in Nitro Pro. Especially helpful for users who complete the same processes every day, the Customize Tab gives users a place to group tools together based on their workflow needs. Users can also rename the tab to reflect their use case; for example, “Legal Review Tools” or “Purchase Orders”.
Nitro Pro Home Screen
To help users kickstart their workflows, the new Home screen in Nitro Pro appears on opening to provide quick access to helpful tools and resources:
- Create PDF so users can quickly open any supported document type as a PDF in Nitro Pro
- Create and Combine so users can combine multiple documents of any supported file type into one PDF
- How-to Guides that help familiarize users with Nitro Pro’s top five workflows
- Recent Document so users have quick access to the files they’ve recently worked with
- Pinned Documents so users can reference important or frequently used documents with one click
- Find Documents so users can quickly search through Recent and Pinned documents
- This release includes improvements to the rendering of form elements, such as checkboxes, to support compatibility with other PDF readers.
- Various bug fixes, stability, and security improvements have been built into the release.
- Occasionally, some users experienced a reboot upon deployment of Nitro Pro in enterprise environments. Administrators are advised to use a /norestart when deploying Nitro Pro in an enterprise environment.
Nitro Pro 12 New and Improved Features:
- Convert with greater accuracy. When converting PDF to Excel and PowerPoint, you’ll now enjoy more precise accuracy, faster results, and increased consistency in content, images, layout, colors, and fonts.
- Seamlessly transition from desktop to cloud. The new Nitro Cloud integration enhances collaboration by equipping every Nitro Pro user with eSignature tools and the ability to quickly share documents via the cloud.
- Access and share files quicker. The new OneDrive for Business connector enables you to save your PDFs directly to OneDrive. That makes it easy to create and share access links with colleagues.
- Get creative with CAD. The compatibility of Nitro Pro with high-quality CAD drawings enables you to work with everything from blueprints to 3D models within your PDFs.
- Skip the printer. Replace printing with more efficient, cost-effective digital workflows by leveraging Print Alternatives, which suggest Nitro features to use instead of printing when you open the print dialog box.
- Multitask easier. Modify PDFs in fewer steps with the ability to drag-and-drop text and images between multiple open windows.
- Get your documents signed faster. The new single-signer workflow makes it simple to prepare a PDF in Nitro Pro. Then send your document to a recipient via Nitro Cloud for fast, easy signature collection and real-time workflow tracking.
- Verify digital signatures with simplicity. Chain of Trust support automates the identification of trusted contacts for quicker validation of digital signatures you receive.
Homepage – https://www.gonitro.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 169 MB