Nitro Pro gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use. So you can work more productively, your way.
The software allows you to share your files with others. No matter what platform or device they’re on, and Nitro Productivity Suite makes conversion easy.
Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time.
With Nitro Pro’s industry-leading conversion technology and array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application.
Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro 12 enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro is the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative. It enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools. Create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user. That makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!
Nitro Pro FEATURES:
- Create – Create universally compatible PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
- Edit – Add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows at once; insert, extract, and rotate pages; and copy/paste text into Word or Office files.
- Convert – Now with faster conversion speeds, Nitro converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Combine – Merge PDFs or other document types into a single, searchable PDF that’s simple to share and view.
- Review – Fully trackable commenting, annotation, markup, and version control enable seamless review and collaboration.
- Sign – Nitro’s updated signing experience allows you to apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
- Protect – Set user permissions, prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection, and rest assured with advanced 256-bit encryption.
- Whiteout + Redaction – White out text and images for easy editing and form filling, or redact text and images to permanently delete all hidden data.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – Nitro’s improved OCR performance turns document scans into searchable, editable PDFs with greater detail and accuracy in document colors, layout, and design.
- CAD-compatibility – Work with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings in PDF, including exporting to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- Compare – Easily spot discrepancies and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
- Integrations – Integrations with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box ensure quick, easy access to your cloud-based documents.
- Send secure, legally binding eSignatures in seconds
- Securely share documents via link or email
- Review and markup documents online
- Editing Text or Images. The latest Nitro Pro release delivers a reliable experience when using copy and paste functionality, particularly while editing images or text on a PDF.
Redaction Improvements. In this enhancement, Nitro Pro preserves the accuracy of document formatting when applying redaction to rotated pages.
Text Rendering Improvement
In cases where similar text and/or characters are grouped close together, text rendering has been greatly improved. This enhancement results in a better reading and editing experience.
The quality of document rendering with old image formats, such as CCITTFAX, was improved and extended to support. In the latest version of Nitro Pro, this enhancement increases the range of the document that a user can work with.
Metadata Redaction Security Enhancement
When redacting items from a document, users can now also remove additional content that may contain sensitive data. This includes items such as bookmarks, metadata, comments and markups, document structure etc.
This is a significant improvement in Nitro Pro security, as users can further prevent data leaks from any redacted document.
Changes in Nitro Pro 184.108.40.2067 (July 22, 2021):
- This latest enhancement ensures the integrity of images and graphs, so they remain crisp and clear when converted to PDF. In some previous cases, the converted images displayed blurry and were hard to read.
- IME popup windows (Windows ability to recognize non-Latin characters) will show up in their correct position when the operating system language is set to Chinese (traditional) or Japanese.
- Nitro Pro now includes only the relevant bookmarks in an extracted part of the document. This prevents data leaks from the original document.
- In this version of Nitro Pro, a user can work with SharePoint Online documents from Windows Explorer the same way they used to work with local documents.
Changes in Nitro Pro 220.127.116.116 (July 12, 2021):
- mprovements were made to the format of text rendering. When editing, Nitro Pro now renders text as expected.
- Improvements were made to stabilize how Nitro handles file size. This ensures there is no increase when changes are made to a document.
- Improved messaging for Whiteout and Redaction prompts enable users to choose the best method for their specific needs
- When Metadata is removed in Nitro Pro by the Eraser button, a new enhancement ensures all metadata is removed.
Improved stability and reliability when editing PDF documents:
- When using either the Australian Tax forms or the measuring tools, Stability improvements were made to reduce the likelihood of crashes.
- The Type Text tool has been improved to ensure a better user experience.
- To reflect changes and improvements to Google’s security policy, a native connector to Google Drive in Nitro Pro has been deprecated.
- To access Google Drive documents in Nitro Pro, it is recommended to use the Google Drive desktop application to sync documents with Windows Explorer.
Homepage – https://www.gonitro.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 228 MB
Team subscription for businesses with 20 or more users
Subscription for larger organizations needing enterprise-grade solutions