CutePDF Writer (formerly CutePDF Printer) is a powerful application, free version of commercial PDF converter software.
CutePDF Writer can create professional quality PDF files from almost any printable document.
Portable Document Format (PDF) is the de facto standard for the secure and reliable distribution and exchange of electronic documents and forms around the world.
The program installs itself as a "printer subsystem". This enables virtually any Windows applications (must be able to print) to create professional quality PDF documents - with just a push of a button!
To use CutePDF Writer, open the file that you would like to print to PDF. Select the Print option (usually found under File > Print), and select "CutePDF Writer" from the list of available printers.
You will be prompted to select the destination directory and filename for your output file. Integrate PDF creation ability into any application, solution, service or terminal server (e.g. Citrix) environment and more.
Create PDF documents with CutePDF Writer on the fly - for Free! Please note that some applications, such as NotePad, will automatically print to your default printer when you select the Print option. If you want to create PDF file, you may need to change your printer selection within that application before printing the file. This can typically be done from Page Setup.
What's New in CutePDF Writer 3:
- Added support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8, 8.1, 10.
- Added support for both 32-bit and 64-bit GPL GS.
- Seamlessly integrate with CutePDF Professional.
- New version works with the latest version of Ghostscript.
- Supports foreign language Windows better.
- No longer include Ghostscript. You may download and install it separately.
FREE for commercial and non-commercial use! No watermarks! No Popup Web Ads!
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
Homepage - https://www.cutepdf.com
Size: 5.03 MB