Corel MotionStudio 3D is a powerful tool that is designed to help anyone make your movie epic with custom 3D titles, stunning effects and 3D animation!
This Corel software is packed with easy-to-use tools for 3D graphics, animated text, particle effects, motion blur and more. It’s everything you need for big budget effects – without the big budget!
Corel MotionStudio 3D lets you add a whole new dimension to video production by creating custom titles, 3D animation and stunning effects for your movies. Generate 3D graphics, titles and animated text to wow your viewers – hundreds of presets make it easy.
Use high-end particle effects, including fire, smoke, bubbles and more. Add realistic motion blur to moving objects, and make or import 3D models to embellish or animate. In addition, watch your production come together in real time in the Preview Panel! When you’re ready, export to your favorite video-editing software, complete with an Alpha Channel, for further web or video production.
Dynamic text and titles
Creative titles and text let you tell your story, your way. Hundreds of presets give you the power to easily add excitement and impact to your movie with dynamic titles.
Real-time 3D graphics and effects
Now anyone can create 3D graphics, animations and effects in real time! Assemble and playback your 3D creations in real time in the Preview Panel.
Powerful particle effects
Add drama to your titles and graphics with realistic particle systems that let you simulate natural elements like fire, smoke, bubbles and snow.
Professional-quality 3D output
It’s easy to use your 3D titles and graphics in other video or web productions. Export your projects in a variety of formats compatible with VideoStudio Pro X4 and other leading video-editing programs.
Corel MotionStudio 3D Features:
- Instant 3D titles. Add excitement and impact to your movie with a wide variety of preset behaviors and animations. Type your text, extrude it to 3D and animate it in a few steps. Add bevels, textures and other attributes. Then apply effects to make your text bounce, stretch, disintegrate, rotate and much more.
- High-speed preview. With MotionStudio 3D, you don’t have to wait to see your work. Assemble and playback your production in high resolution-in real time-in the Preview Panel.
- Intuitive interface. Find the tools you need quickly and easily in the streamlined MotionStudio 3D interface.
- EasyPalette. Instantly add life to your titles and graphics with just a few clicks. Find sample objects, animations and presets in the EasyPalette and drag them onto the selected object to apply.
- Realistic Motion Blur. Get professional-grade motion blur and add impact and realism to 3D graphics. Make flying objects or titles streak across a scene. Adjust settings for the density, path and length of the blur to get the effect you want. Plus, the Timeline Window makes it easy to adjust the object’s motions.
- Import 3D models, vector and raster graphics. Import and edit DirectX and 3D Studio models. You can also import your own original graphics in vector and raster formats-including Adobe Illustrator (AI), Windows Metafiles (WMF) and Enhance Metafiles (EMF)-for use in your 3D animations.
- Depth of field adjustments. Add photo characteristics to video by adjusting the depth of field to naturally blur objects. This effect can also be animated to make it appear that the camera is focusing on the scene as you watch.
- Realistic particle systems. Create high-end effects by adding fire, snow, smoke, explosions and other elements with MotionStudio 3D particle effects. You control the size, source, density and behavior of the particles. Add a fiery backdrop, create snow-covered objects, add smoke effects and more.
- Alpha Channels. Create an Alpha Channel when you export a file from MotionStudio 3D to include information about areas of transparency in your clip. This makes it easy to overlay your title or effect on another layer of video for amazing animation possibilities.
- 3D output. Create 3D video for anaglyph or side-by-side viewing systems. Use the instant preview to see what you’re creating as you work.
Broad format support.
Easily export from MotionStudio 3D in a wide variety of animation, image and video formats to use in your video or web productions. Export your project as a 3D model with support for DirectX and 3D Studio formats. Output animated projects with audio directly to Corel VideoStudio Pro or choose one of several commonly used formats, including AVI, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG, MP4 and WMV.
You can also create JPEG, BMP, GIF and TGA image files of your titles and animations. Plus, export projects in GIF or Flash (SWF) formats for use on the web. Compatible with leading video editors, including Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, Magix Movie Edit, Sony Vegas and many more!
Homepage – https://www.corel.com
- Windows 7, Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core 2.0 GHz or higher recommended
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or higher recommended)
- 256MB VGA VRAM or higher (512 MB or higher recommended)
- 1 GB of free hard drive space
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
Import file format support
- Video: AVI, MOV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, 3GP
- Image: BMP, JPG
- Vector graphic: Adobe Illustrator (version 8 or earlier), EMF, WMF
- Audio: MP3, WAV, AIFF, AU, AVI, MOV, M4A, WMA, 3GP, CDA
- 3D model: 3DS, X Model
Export file format support
- Video: AVI, MOV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, 3GP, WMV
- Image: BMP, JPG, TGA, GIF
- 3D model: 3DS, X Model
- Web animation: SWF, Animated GIF
Size: 405 MB