Adobe Premiere Rush is the first all-in-one, cross-device app for creating and sharing online videos – fast. Edit, fix color, adjust audio, add titles, and more with easy-to-use tools, customizable Motion Graphics templates, and integration with Adobe Stock. And share your videos to your favorite social channels right from the app.
Premiere Rush CC as Adobe is a simplified version of Premiere Pro is an application designed for mobile videoblogerrs and shooting enthusiasts. According to Adobe, the creative person does not need to become an expert in the field of video editing to create a cool movie. Especially if you need to install video on a daily basis, for these purposes is perfect Premiere Rush.
Adobe Premiere Rush Features:
- Easy editing: With an intuitive interface and creative flexibility as you progress, Rush makes editing easy.
- Simple timeline: Arrange scenes with click drag-and-drop ease, access four video tracks, and three audio tracks without gaps in the timeline.
- Customizable titles: Easily add and customize built-in, professionally designed Motion Graphics templates. Hundreds more available on Adobe Stock.
- Add audio: Record voiceovers and use other simple tools like sound balancing, noise reduction, and auto-ducking to make your videos sound great.
- One-click share to social: Add a thumbnail, schedule your post, and publish to multiple social platforms in one click, without leaving Rush.
- Available cross device: Edit on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Your edits are automatically synced to the cloud, so you always have access to your latest versions.
In Adobe Premiere Rush you can edit with tools to work with color, sound, animated graphics, text, and so on. Workpiece quality animations and screensavers have right in the app. And you can download hundreds more available on Adobe Stock if desired. You can change the font, color and size to match the result is greater than the desired style.
All you need. All in one app.
Go from shoot to showtime in record time. Built-in camera functionality helps you take pro-quality video on your mobile devices. Editing is easy, with simple tools for color, audio, motion graphics, and more. Share right from the app to favorite social channels like YouTube, Facebook, and lnstagram.
Make a bigger splash on social.
Wow your followers with professionally designed Motion Graphics templates right in the app, or find hundreds more on Adobe Stock. Change the color, size, font, and more to match your personal brand. And take your videos from amateur to amazing.
Create your show on the road.
Capture footage on your phone, and then edit and share it to social channels on your phone, tablet, or desktop. Everything is synced to the cloud, so your latest edit is always at your fingertips, anywhere you are.
Adobe Premiere Rush plays well with Premiere Pro. When you want to do even more with your videos, you can open your Premiere Rush projects in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- New transitions in the Effects panel. Premiere Rush now includes three new transitions – Push, Slide, and Wipe.Pan and zoom enhancements. Pan and zoom is now available on Android! You can also now apply the effect on multiple images at a time.
In-app assets (graphics and audio). Premiere Rush now includes graphics, text, and audio assets that you can use in your videos.
What New in Adobe Premiere Rush 1.5.16:
- Auto-fill to frame. This feature automatically fills frames when the aspect ratio of imported media does not match aspect ratio of the sequence.
- Duplicate projects. Using this feature users will be able to duplicate any project with a single click from the project browser.
What New in Adobe Premiere Rush 1.5.12:
- Apple Files support (iOS only). You can now import media from the Files app directly from the media browser in Premiere Rush.
- Back Camera Support (iOS only). You can now capture from any back camera available on your device right into Premiere Rush.
- 4:5 aspect ratio (mobile and desktop). Support for 4:5 aspect ratio as an option for resizing projects within Premiere Rush.
- Duplicate projects (desktop only). You can now duplicate any project with a single click from the project browser.
What New in Adobe Premiere Rush 1.5.1:
- Separate audio from video. You can now separate audio from an audio-video clip by right-clicking the clip and selecting Separate Audio (or long press on mobile). Premiere Rush drops the audio file into the first available audio track and the original audio becomes muted.
- Support for new languages. Premiere Rush is now available in Italian, Russian, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese. For information on all languages supported by Premiere Rush, see System requirements.
- New soundtracks added to Premiere Rush (mobile and desktop). Additional soundtracks are now available to use within Premiere Rush, giving you more music options to use in Premiere Rush. You can find all soundtracks in Premiere Rush in the Rush Soundtracks section of the Media Browser.
What New in Adobe Premiere Rush 1.2:
- Timeline thumbnail drawing performance improvements to resolve cases where thumbnails would not draw as expected.
- Crash situations that could occur on application shut down after sharing your video.
- Resolved several cases where the application could crash when editing large amounts of text within Titles.
- Several improvements when adding and making duration changes to Transitions (including resolving situations where duration would sometimes reset back to the default).
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 with 64-bit support (Version 1903 or later)
- macOS 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- iPhone 7 and newer (devices with A9 ARM chip or higher)
- iPad (devices with A9 ARM chip or higher)
All the following devices running Android 9.0 and later are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8
- Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL
- OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T
- Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1
- Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro
- ZTE Orange Neva jet
Adobe Premiere Rush is not supported on Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10 (v1511 and v1607), or macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra).
Size: 1.61 GB