CyberLink ColorDirector 11.0.2220 – 35% OFF
CyberLink ColorDirector 11 provides wide range of Digital Color Grading for Video with support for Next-Gen H.265, 4K and 120/240 fps. It comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate the styles of well-known films.
Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers. CyberLink ColorDirector offers creative video-makers of all skill levels, the means to dramatically improve their projects through use of tools to control color and lighting.
BUY NOW CyberLink ColorDirector 365 – 25% OFF
Use on TOP 10% OFF EXTRA Coupon Code: MEMBER10
You can also save any manual adjustments you make to a video as a preset and use it again on future projects. You can also download a huge collection of free presets on DirectorZone.
This CyberLink software allows you to adjust color effects and dynamically animate selection masks with great detail and precision. Noise Reduction reduces extraneous visible artifacts including luminance (grain) and color noise, that degrade video quality. Sharpness is applied to edges in your footage to enhance the details in the video clip. Stylize your videos, fix color and lighting problems!
Quickly Fix Color and Light Problems
- One-click Tone Adjustment. If your video goes through several different scenes, or includes shots from multiple angles then ensuring a consistent tone throughout your footage can be an editing nightmare. ColorDirector makes it all ridiculously easy with intelligent one-click tonal adjustment. That identifies keyframes in your footage and adjusts video tone accordingly, so that you can get on with more important things.
- Automatic Noise Reduction. Noise Reduction reduces extraneous visible artifacts including luminance (grain) and color noise, that degrade video quality.
- Effortless Dehazing. Create remarkably clear videos by effortlessly removing fog or haze from your shots with the intuitive Dehaze slider.
360º video color grading
- IMPROVED! 360º Video Support. With ColorDirector you can import, edit and export 360-degree video footage. Cutting edge technology accurately works with 360º video so that your edits are maintained throughout the entirety of your footage.
- UNIQUE! Round-trip Editing with PowerDirector. To cut down on your 360º video editing time. Use PowerDirector to edit your raw video footage, launch ColorDirector directly from PowerDirector’s interface for color grading, then send the footage back to PowerDirector for video rendering and production.
Easily stylize your video
- Color Shift. Completely change the look of objects in your video with Color Shift. Sliding the Color Wheel lets you remap the colors in your video to give it an entirely different feel.
- HDR Video. Apply HDR to your videos to add more dynamic range to your scenes, bring out the detail and highlight the best parts of your footage.
- Built-in Movie Presets. ColorDirector comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate the styles of well-known films. You can also save any manual adjustments you make to a video as a preset and use it again on future projects.
- Motion Tracking and Selection Masks. Intelligent motion tracking algorithm makes frame-by-frame object tracking a breeze. Precision selection masks let you select, isolate and track multiple objects and accurately track their movements, and change or enhance their color
- Split Toning. Split toning is an old photography technique that is now a more recent (and very effective) addition to the video editor’s toolkit.
- Add specific colors to the shadows and highlights of a video
- A great way to evoke a certain feeling from your video footage, or even achieve a dramatic effect
- Pre-rendering for Better Previews. Intelligent pre-rendering technology means that when you preview your work in ColorDirector you won’t have to deal with stuttery playback and dropped frames.
- 64-bit TrueVelocity. ColorDirector offers native 64-bit support and the award-winning TrueVelocity editing engine for improved system efficiency and faster loading of HD video footage.
- High Frame Rate Video Support. It’s now easier to perform professional color grading on your action camera videos with support to import 120/240fps slow motion footage from your iPhone, GoPro or other popular action sports cameras.
Popular Format Support incl. H.265 (HEVC) and XAVC-S
Import a wide range of popular formats for recorded video, including MP4, WMV, FLV, AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, ultra high def 4K files, next-gen H.265 video and now the popular XAVC-S format.
What’s New in CyberLink ColorDirector 11:
- Color Wheel Mode. Control hues, saturation, and brightness to develop custom color presets with Color Wheel Mode in Color Picker.
- AI Color Enhancement. Automatically improve image color, contrast, and quality.
- Glow Effect. Apply a soft glow and color filters to change the atmosphere in any scene.
- Light Hit Effect. Add beautiful natural light to your footage, no matter the weather.
- Undock scopes. Undock and view your scopes simultaneously for a seamless color grading workflow.
- Enhanced Color Match. Adjust hues, saturation, and brightness for superior color matching results.
What’s New in CyberLink ColorDirector 10:
- Sparkle Effect. Automatically detect a light source in your footage and enhance it with animated, individual sparks of light.
- 1:1 Aspect Ratio Support. Edit & produce 1:1 square videos, and ensure that you only share the highest quality content on social media.
- Grain Effect. Add a weathered, textured look to your footage and tap into the emotions of a bygone era with film grain effects.
- Bokeh Effect. Create soft and smooth blurs to add dramatic contrast and create stunning works of art with unmatched precision.
- Glitch Effect. Create otherworldly images by separating, splicing and rearranging up to three copies of an object within your video.
- Parade Mode. Quickly inspect the color balance of your shots by viewing the RGB color channels and achieve amazing results.
What’s New in CyberLink ColorDirector 9:
- NEW! Shine Light on Your Creation
- NEW! Green Screen Maker
- NEW! A Balanced Perspective
- ENHANCED! Smarter Selection, Easier Edits
What’s New in CyberLink ColorDirector 8:
- NEW! Color Replacement with Keyframe Control. Completely change the look of objects in your footage by remapping their color to give them an entirely different feel. With keyframe control, you can now apply multiple color changes to objects in a video clip.
- NEW! Color Match. Scenes filmed with different cameras can have very different exposure and color looks. Color Match lets you standardize color through different clips with the click of a button.
- ENHANCED! Split Tone for Video. Applying split tone effects to video clips allows you to give scenes a truly distinctive look. Just like Lightroom for your videos, ColorDirector gives you the ability to control and adjust highlights, mid tones & shadows.
- ENHANCED! Import & Export LUTs. Import and export Look-up Tables (LUTs) for professional color grading control. Match footage from one source to another in order to achieve a particular effect throughout a video.
- ENHANCED! Adjustable Presets with Keyframe Support. Take more control when color grading your projects, even when you use one of our pre-made templates. Control the intensity of each effect with as much granularity as you desire, using keyframe editing support.
Homepage – https://www.cyberlink.com
Supported Operating Systems: 11, 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS only).
Size: 224 MB