Futhermore, it has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file. The program also searches for matching subtitles in all languages automatically.
ALLPlayer can play multiple video and audio formats, features intelligent subtitles, lets you customize everything pretty easily.
ALLPlayer is not merely an overlay for MediaPlayer, and it uses DirectX, which makes it possible to play any movie. The program is also integrated with a speech synthesizer application, allowing you to watch movies with subtitles with a reader (dubbing).
ALLPlayer is the first player in the world that enables “IQ Text” function. That analyzes the length of the displayed subtitles so that it would be displayed long enough for you to be able to read everything.
ALLPlayer Full version, with additional programs and the basic codecs, supports playback of most popular video and audio formats, such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs built into the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed). ALLPlayer has built in special connectors to the Opensubtitles.org servers that enable to watch Movie with matching subtitles in the instant mode.
It also has a build in free converter which can convert new formats like x264 or MKV to the format playable on your DVD/DivX device, PSP, iPod, iPhone and all other mobile phones. It has also live updater which keeps you updated with the latest codecs-pack. AVI Doctor helps when you are downloading torrent file and want to preview the movie. With AVI Doctor you can also fix the Broken file. With LiveUpdate you will get access to other skins and many additional programs and functions. Give LiveUpdate a try and you will experience a new way of watching movies on PC.
- ALLContainer – film review, cover, and subtitles all in one file.
- SnapShot – takes pictures of the films (stills) – F12 key.
- Option to redefine the keyboard.
- Automatic shutdown after watching a movie.
- Automatic switching off of the monitor after watching a movie.
- AutoResume – resume watching the movie from the point where we finished.
- Frame by frame browsing.
- The ability to play the movie as a desktop background.
- Possibility of changing the playback speed from 0.1x to 2x film speed.
- Possibility of changing contrast, brightness, or saturation.
- Possibility of changing balance, volume, and also through the AC3 sound filter, the possibility of switching output for any number of channels.
- OSD – On Screen Display.
- The ability to skip the film set in the program settings (default 10 seconds).
- Any size of window for the movie – using the mouse-drag option.
- Zoom in full screen mode.
- Easy access to filters used by video, as well as the ability to configure most of the available filters on your computer.
- Easy access to recently opened files.
- Repeat function.
- Widescreen TV support.
- Automatic selection of image resolution in full screen mode.
- Option to adjust film volume separately from computer volume.
Changes in AllPlayer 220.127.116.11:
- fixed flac files playback
- fixed movie editor
- fixed free LiveUpdate for older versions of the program
- click on Radio list does not hide Radio
- fixed GUI
- better recognition of the latest audio-video files
Homepage – http://www.allplayer.org
Size: 32.1 MB