Open MovieBox is a free smart tool to collect, keep and share your favorite movies. It allows you to get latest and popular movies from the Internet.
This powerful tool lets you add movies manually to the movie database, edit the movie information and manage the information about the loaned movies.
The built-in Movie Share Server makes it possible to share your favorite movies on the PC with your friends or family through iPad 1 or iPad 2 conveniently.
The plug-in programs developed by OpenCloner Inc. facilitates your collection of the movies on the DVD/Blu-ray discs to the movie database through copying or converting them to the video files on hard disk for playback with Open MovieBox.
This free multifunctional movie collector will be your ideal assistant to manage all your movies.
You can use Open MovieBox for individual use freely, but you cannot distribute Open MovieBox for any commercial use.
Open MovieBox Features:
- Gets latest and popular DVD/Blu-ray movies from the Internet.
- Searches for the movies from the Internet.
- Adds movies manually to the movie database.
- Edits the movie information such as Title, Genre, Barcode, Runtime, Status, Format, Cast, Audio tracks, Subtitles, Screen ratio, Description, Review, etc and imports pictures or media files to the movies.
- Manages the loan and return of your discs.
- Plays back the video files in the movie database directly.
- Movie Share Server – Shares your favorite movies on the PC with your friends or family through iPad 1 or iPad 2. Click here to download Open MovieBox APP.
- Collects the movies on the DVD/Blu-ray discs to the movie database through the plug-in programs including DVD-Cloner, Blue-Cloner, Open DVD ripper, Stream-Cloner, Open Blu-ray ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Pro, Blu-ray to HDD and iPod-Cloner to copy or convert them to the video files for playback.
- Creates new movie databases as your need.
- You can classify the movies in the database according to Genre, Format, Studio, Year, Color, First Title Letter, Country and Playability, to look for or manage the movies more conveniently.
- Imports the movie information from the movie database or the backup file.
- Exports the movie information to the web format, the xml format or the backup file.
- Selects a template to show the movie information.
- Searches for the movie according to titles, barcodes, studios, actors, directors and descriptions from the movie database.
- Shows the detailed information or the covers of the movies.
- Shows the list or icons of the video files.
- Previews movies in the default browser.
- Updates the movie information at any time.
- Selects whether to back up the movie information before refreshing from the Internet
Homepage – https://www.opencloner.com
Size: 20.3 MB