EasyBoot is an integrated tool to create MultiBoot, Menu driven CDs/ DVDs with native language. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well.
Using your CD/DVD Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD/DVD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your company’s name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
The original native Operating System CD’s are disappointing and only now you can realize and control initial system installs. OEM CD’s lack the hard disk partitioning tools, system restore and other useful tools.
Although there are others who have created these “all in 1” CD’s, these are built by some specialized man that doesn’t know exactly what you want or need.
EZB Systems EasyBoot can:
- Realize local language, multiple selections, and colorful menus.
- Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
- Preview the actual effects during the design process.
- Automatically generate boot loader and menu files.
- Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn.
- Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
- Only adds one additional file to the root directory of your CD, does not destroy the original native style.
- Supports up to 36 menu items.
- Supports Up, Down, Left, Right and Tab keys to select menus, Enter and Spacebar keys to boot.
- You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
- Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
- Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
- You can choose “Run Directly” or “Select” for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
- Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
- Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CD’s.
- Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as “Optimize” and “Set Date/Time”.
- Supports startup logo, background image, time counter
- Supports password protection to bootable CD
- Convenient but powerful edit functions
- Supports boot screen preview, directly see the actual effect.
- Freely defined screen layout, text, menus and function keys.
- Supports select/edit object in preview window, to create/move/modify objects coordinates with mouse and keyboard.
- Supports Undo function, easily restore to previous condition.
Changes in EasyBoot 6.6 (September 23, 2015):
- Supports Windows 10 operating system
- Supports load syslinux 6.x/5.x config files (slver)
- Fixed a bug with PS/2 mouse driver
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes
Homepage – http://www.ezbsystems.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.22 MB