PCDJ DEX 3 is professional DJ Software for Windows and MAC. It allows you to seamlessly mix music, music videos and host karaoke shows.
PCDJ DEX 3 gives you full control over your media, allowing for more creative freedom while mixing than ever before. With the beat-grid based automatic beat mixing it’s easy to blend tracks. That allows you to focus on the other aspects of your mix.
PCDJ DEX 3 offers no-latency playback. Loops, hot cues, and all playback features are ultra-responsive. Use PCDJ DEX 3 with a keyboard or mouse, or use one of the 65+ supported DJ controllers for tactile hands-on control. So download PCDJ DEX 3, import you tunes, and cue up your imagination. PCDJ DEX 3 is the complete DJ mixing software solution.
The PCDJ DEX 3 user interface emulates the look and feel of CD Decks. Also includes mixer controls much like you find on physical DJ mixers.
Use a traditional 2-Deck interface with or without video mixing controls. Or layer in your mix with one of the included 4-Deck skins. BPM beat-sync, looping, key-lock, hot cue points, filters and effects all work flawlessly whether youíre mixing audio or blending music videos.
PCDJ DEX 3 includes an advanced media file browser for all your music, music videos and karaoke files. The included library filters allow you to view only the file type you want to work with, and the fast search feature displays results as you type. Create custom playlists or generate lists from directories on your hard drive. Album art and color coding makes it easy to find the songs you’re looking for. Playlist playback automation is built right in. Engage Automix or Shuffle Play if you need a break.
DJ Controllers provide hands-on tactile control over PCDJ DEX, allowing for more creativity while mixing. Over 65 DJ controllers from popular DJ equipment manufacturers are natively supported. That means zero-configuration for you so you can get into the mix right away. When you press a button, twist a knob or scratch a platter on your DJ controller. PCDJ will react immediately, without latency.
- Up to 4 DJ decks (two for video and karaoke) with professional grade mixer and playlists
- Two mode skin, complete with Audio and Video Tabs
- Skin support – change the appearance of PCDJ DEX 3
- Fully manual or automatic mixing (one-click beat-matching)
- Video mixing (including pitch, break, reverse, scratch video)
- Video effects and Video transitions
- Karaoke Singers List. (click for more info)
- Timecode vinyl/CD support
- Robust library with format filters, search as you type, and tag editing
- Change font dynamically (in real-time) in playlist/browser (press on the list to have focus and then press +/-/0 on your keyboard)
- Seamless intelligent looping and beat-skip
- Automatic grid-based BPM detection with batch processing
- Vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, and brake
- Headphone cueing and monitoring
- Support for professional VST effects
- Key stepper – configurable (full/half/quarter steps) with digital readout
- Analog input for microphone (with talk over), turntables, or CD player’s
- Pitch scaling for harmonic/key mixing
- Advanced auto-mixing including Mix-In/Mix-Out (Cue In/Out) points
- Perceptual automatic gain (volume control)
- Sample player – load up audio clips and trigger them
- Karaoke CDG (MP3+G Zip and uncompressed) support
- Record your mix to MP3, WAV or AIFF
- Key-Lock (Master Tempo) – Very high quality option available!
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- Browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer, database, and iTunes library import support
- Load the whole song in RAM for instant access
- Audio-CD support on Win/Mac
- Reads mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, ogg, cda, mpeg, avi, mov, flv, mkv, wmv, flac and more!
- Works cross-platform equally well on a Windows computer as it will on a MAC!
- One purchase allows activation on three computers
Changes in PCDJ DEX 220.127.116.11:
- Added Visualizations (using ShaderToy.com shaders) – you can add new shaders from ShaderToy.com, rename, remove them, etc
- You can pre-adjust key / apply key change in the karaoke rotation list
- You can add tracks from History that have a singer name and key change to the karaoke rotation list (the saved Singer and Key change will be used)
- Added “Always show shaders on top of everything” setting (Video preferences tab)
- Automatically hide/show shader in case the deck does/doesn’t have video – you need to select “0 singers” in the Karaoke preferences or have an audio-only track playing if you want to see the shader; or, you could simply use the new “Always show shaders on top of everything” setting
- New controller supported: Numark NDX500
- Improvements to controllers scripts: Reloop Mixage CE/IE, American Audio VMS2, Hercules DJ Control Steel
- Updated EULA text (license agreement)
- Several bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.pcdj.com
Size: 62.8 MB