PCDJ DEX 3 is professional DJ Software for Windows and MAC. It allows you to seamlessly mix music, music videos and host karaoke shows. The user interface emulates the look and feel of CD Decks. Also includes mixer controls much like you find on physical DJ mixers.
PCDJ DEX 3 gives you full control over your media, allowing for more creative freedom while mixing than ever before. With the beat-grid based automatic beat mixing it’s easy to blend tracks. That allows you to focus on the other aspects of your mix.
PCDJ DEX 3 offers no-latency playback. Loops, hot cues, and all playback features are ultra-responsive. Use PCDJ DEX 3 with a keyboard or mouse, or use one of the 65+ supported DJ controllers for tactile hands-on control. So download PCDJ DEX 3, import you tunes, and cue up your imagination. PCDJ DEX 3 is the complete DJ mixing software solution.
Use a traditional 2-Deck interface with or without video mixing controls. Or layer in your mix with one of the included 4-Deck skins. BPM beat-sync, looping, key-lock, hot cue points, filters and effects all work flawlessly whether youíre mixing audio or blending music videos.
PCDJ DEX 3 includes an advanced media file browser for all your music, music videos and karaoke files. The included library filters allow you to view only the file type you want to work with, and the fast search feature displays results as you type. Create custom playlists or generate lists from directories on your hard drive. Album art and color coding makes it easy to find the songs you’re looking for. Playlist playback automation is built right in. Engage Automix or Shuffle Play if you need a break.
DJ Controllers provide hands-on tactile control over PCDJ DEX, allowing for more creativity while mixing. Over 65 DJ controllers from popular DJ equipment manufacturers are natively supported. That means zero-configuration for you so you can get into the mix right away. When you press a button, twist a knob or scratch a platter on your DJ controller. PCDJ will react immediately, without latency.
PCDJ DEX 3 Features:
- Up to 4 DJ decks (two for video and karaoke) with professional grade mixer and playlists
- Two mode skin, complete with Audio and Video Tabs
- Skin support – change the appearance of PCDJ DEX 3
- Fully manual or automatic mixing (one-click beat-matching)
- Video mixing (including pitch, break, reverse, scratch video)
- Video effects and Video transitions
- Karaoke Singers List. (click for more info)
- Timecode vinyl/CD support
- Robust library with format filters, search as you type, and tag editing
- Change font dynamically (in real-time) in playlist/browser (press on the list to have focus and then press +/-/0 on your keyboard)
- Seamless intelligent looping and beat-skip
- Automatic grid-based BPM detection with batch processing
- Vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, and brake
- Headphone cueing and monitoring
- Support for professional VST effects
- Key stepper – configurable (full/half/quarter steps) with digital readout
- Analog input for microphone (with talk over), turntables, or CD player’s
- Pitch scaling for harmonic/key mixing
- Advanced auto-mixing including Mix-In/Mix-Out (Cue In/Out) points
- Perceptual automatic gain (volume control)
- Sample player – load up audio clips and trigger them
- Karaoke CDG (MP3+G Zip and uncompressed) support
- Record your mix to MP3, WAV or AIFF
- Key-Lock (Master Tempo) – Very high quality option available!
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- Browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer, database, and iTunes library import support
- Load the whole song in RAM for instant access
- Audio-CD support on Win/Mac
- Reads mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, ogg, cda, mpeg, avi, mov, flv, mkv, wmv, flac and more!
- Works cross-platform equally well on a Windows computer as it will on a MAC!
- One purchase allows activation on three computers
Changes in PCDJ DEX 3.16.0 RC1:
- In case you’ve been hiding under your DJ booth, you have already caught wind of the new online karaoke songbook feature coming to DEX 3.16 and LYRX 1.7.
- The online songbook feature, aka remote singer/song request system, allows karaoke singers to access your songbook from their own web enabled device and make song requests that pop up within the DEX 3 singer rotation list.
- DEX 3 KSR Online Songbook
- The new feature has a name: KSR, or “Karaoke Singer Request”, and we’re ready for more users to download and try it!
- Also new in the release candidate version of DEX 3.16 is a karaoke singers ticker/scroller (scrolled list of singers + custom message) with text color setting. Not only will this scroll your upcoming karaoke sings across the bottom of the screen, but you can add a custom message at the end (eg. wear your mask, special beer offer, etc) Example: Now Appearing: Ryan (Songname), Upcoming: Jane (Songname1), Joe (Songname2), Chris (Songname3) ** Wearing your mask is compulsory ** This feature needs to be enabled under the karaoke settings tab in DEX 3’s options.
- Please note that this is a “Release Candidate” and features etc. are subject to change. This is also the ‘first release’ of the KSR system, with additional features coming after the initial launch. The total song count the system will host is caped at 100,000 songs for now, more than enough for most karaoke hosts, and eventually an affordable subscription option and tiers will be created.
Changes in PCDJ DEX 3.15:
- Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK (beta) support
Completely overhauled the musical key and key mixing functionality:
- 5 different ways (notations) to view the Musical Key: Standard Scale, Open Key, Open Key + Standard, Alt Key (Camelot), Alt Key + Standard
- color-coded Musical Keys in the browser and decks for easy, visual key matching
- choose between viewing flats (b) or sharps (#)
- settings for all the above
- Various performance improvements
Changes in PCDJ DEX 3.14:
- macOS Catalina support
- OpenGL to Metal (macOS Catalina Graphics API)
- Using new modern way to access Music (iTunes) library
- Moved Location of data (PCDJ-DEX3) folder to prevent various access/saving issues
- Added button to access user data folder in DEX 3’s options (top right of General tab)
- Added new setting: “Use max framerate for video/graphics” (works on both Windows and Mac)
- Added Karaoke “Singer Search” in search window. Click the “S” button in the search windows and then type in one of your karaoke singers names to display their singer history immediately.
- Extensive optimizations, Performance improvements, and bug fixes
Changes in PCDJ DEX 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed Shader Support due to recent change of protocols at ShaderToy.com
- Various performance improvements (mainly related to communicating with SoundCloud and Party Tyme services).
Homepage – https://www.pcdj.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 63.5 MB