VSO DVD Converter Ultimate converts (and burns) your DVDs to any format: AVI, MKV, iPad, iPod, iPhone, PS3, Xbox and DVD!
The converter has been developed with two guidelines: “versatility” and “simplicity”. With one single tool, the user can backup his favorite movie and play it on any device he may have at hand, like the ever popular iPad or PS3.
It is also a useful tool for making copies of DVDs. The software is optimized for multi-core processors and NVIDIA Cuda profile for faster conversions.
Standard and High Definition output are offered. As well as various video codecs H264, Mpeg4, Xvid, AC3, AAC, DTS. Multiple angles films are also supported.
In a 3-step process, DVD videos and ISO images can be converted into AVI, DVD, MKV, PS3, Divx, iPad, iPhone or Ipod format and burnt to DVD if needed.
The live preview and a variety of options enable full customization. Including easy movie and bonuses selection, chapters, multiple audio tracks and subtitles support and menu creation.
Packaged with an Advanced Image Filter processor, VSO DVD Converter makes no compromise on quality. Users can optimize their settings selection thanks to the Quality Advisor that predicts the output quality.
Rip DVD Movies:
- Convert DVD to AVI, DVD, MKV, PS3, DIVX, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android,etc.
- Copy DVD to DVD
- Use predefined conversion profiles compatible with various devices
- Create your own profiles with custom settings and codecs: H264, DTS, remux/raw copie, etc.
- Multiple audio and subtitles tracks supported
- Video edition: cut off unwanted parts, image post processing, subtitle edition
- Clear timeline display and preview for video edition
- Supports ISO images as input files
- Special mkv and avi remux profiles included
- Imports original chapters, create new chapters, and convert chapters as individual files
- Quality helper guides you for your custom settings to get the best quality
- Live preview
- Uses Advanced Image Filter for best image quality
- Processes simultaneous conversions
- Optimized for multi-core processors meaning you get even faster conversions
- Use Hardware encoding NVIDIA CUDA (including new NVENC API), Intel Quick Sync
- DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA, Intel and ATI technology
- 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
- Multiple simultaneous conversions possible
Simplified with Advanced technology:
- Rip DVD main movie or episodes
- Convert Bonus
- Files displayed in a clear straightforward manner
- Multiple angles films supported
- Forced subtitles supported
- Choice of various video codecs H264, Mpeg4, Xvid, AC3, AAC, DTS
- Create your own custom profiles with your favorite codecs, resolutions, and bitrates
- Padding and cropping options
Play your conversions on any Device:
- Many outputs supported in VSO DVD converter
- Standard and High Definition output possible
- Burning engine included: burn your converted file to DVD, compatible with any burner and DVDs
- Create Menus when converting to DVD output
What’s New in VSO DVD Converter 4:
- New processing settings (sharpness/contrast/more)
- Now convert to 2k and 4k
- Add the ability to add video watermark (picture or text)
- Major improvements made to cut/edit/seek and frame by frame options in Advanced Editor
- Ability to play preview in various speeds in Advanced Editor
- Add compatibility (detect device type and adapt visual interface) for “2 in 1” and tablet devices – touch screen
- Windows 10 compatible
Changes in VSO DVD Converter 18.104.22.168 (2017-11-06):
- [Bug] Add missing DLLs for localisation tool
- [Bug] User bitrate is not always applied
- [Bug] BD subtitles rendered empty
Homepage – http://www.vso-software.fr
Size: 41.0 MB