DVD2one is an excelent fast DVD copying software. You make backup copies to protect your movie and music collection from damage and loss.
With DVD2one you can make a movie-only or full disk copy of your DVD for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable.
Also you can copy double sided or several DVD-Videos two one DVD-R. DVD2one was the first in a series of new DVD backup programs based on compressed domain transcoding.
This technique, developed for real-time transcoding of movies to be broadcast, can reduce the size of an MPEG-2 stream at very high speeds.
DVD2one was designed to be simple yet efficient, thus you won’t find many snazzy features and selections, but it’ll do the job using very little time.
DVD2one has one of worlds fastest movie compression engines. The new engine is completely rewritten for multi-processor support and is future ready for upcoming dual-processor cores. You can use DVD2one on a PC and Mac OS-X and release of future updates will be synchronous for both platforms.
DVD2one key features include:
- Unique video compression engine: combines blazing speed with the highest quality.
- Multi-processor, multi-core and multi-computer (grid) compatible.
- Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).
- Make a movie-only copy of your DVD. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
- Make a full disk copy of your DVD. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
- Powerful join mode. Useful for putting multiple episodes of a (tv) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
- Batchprocessing: Program up to 50 disks to be processed one after another without user intervention.
- Remaster your CDs on DVD in Super CD quality.
- Builtin burnengine.
- Target support for DVD Players, Media Players and PS3.
- Written from scratch, not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
- Both PC Windows and Mac OS-X versions available.
Changes in DVD2one 2.4.2 (October 14, 2011):
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed OS-X Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).
- Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple discs failed.
- Both letter-boxed and pan&scan representation of a widescreen DVD on a 4:3 TV is now always allowed. These video attributes are also not compared anymore for the seamless join.
Homepage – https://www.dvd2one.com
Size: 648 KB