RaidenFTPD is an easy to use professional FTP daemon for Windows. With this handly tool you can share your files with friends, provide file download host services to customers or even setup your own home network FTP server.
Not only are all the basic FTP features built-in. It also features various advanced features such as SSL/TLS, UTF8 (unicode), MODE-Z (compression), UPnP NAT router traversal and more.
RaidenFTPD enables you to setup a FTP server with FTP file management features including file uploads, downloads, rename, delete, directory management, site extension commands, passive and active file transfers, resume, and more.
It also has the flexibility to collaborate with Router and Firewall flawlessly and is compatible with Internet Explorer 6-9.
RaidenFTPD is designed for everyone from home to enterprise admins. It features bandwidth restriction features such as global speed limits, bandwidth restrictions and is optimized for 100m/1000m bit Ethernet to offer the highest speed possible.
- IP checking – upon/after connection and (optionally) for passive data connections as well. Also works with domain name checking.
- SSL and TLS ftp – encrypt both the ftp command and data by the industry standard SSL and TLS ftp. Supporting both implicit SSL, explicit SSL and server to server transfer over SSL via SSCN.
- S/KEY one time passsword – advanced password verification scheme using md4/md5/sha-1 algorithms. Allowing no hacker to intercept and decrypt your ftp passwords.
- Multi servers in one process – manage multiple ftp servers with different settings (user file, virtual file system, IP, ports) within one RaidenFTPD process. It can even make use of your multiple IPs for load balancing.
- User activities LOG – log user’s login attemps, read/write/delete/transfer speed. There is also an option for LOG filename rotation, depending on Year/Month/Day. A graphical LOG analyzer is also included, click here to see our LOG format.
- Multi IP rolling – automatic ip rolling (optionally) for data transfer channel on multiple IP servers; you can even choose which IP to roll.
- Raiden Virtual Filesystem – REAL virtual file system support with owner/group/other permission system. Supporting hard disk drives, cdrom drives, network drives, remote RaidenFTPD servers. The owner/group permissions is also file level that each file belongs to its creator only.
- Secret files – hide or show the files and directories with hidden attribute in the harddisk. it’s very easy to control what you want the FTP users to see or not.
- Free files – allow users to make any file freely downloadable without credit.
- Configurable port range – configurable data transfer channel port ranges ( ex : 200-1000, 40000-60000 ) for each ftp server, extremely useful for firewall users.
- Download restrictions – controls max concurrent downloading user account under the whole server/group or username.
- Logon time restrictions – allows you to set the time during a day of a week that the user is allowed to stay on ftp server.
- Ratio system – BBS style trading system, the uploaders can take file (ex: upload 1mb gains 3mb of downloading credits).
Changes in RaidenFTPD 2.4 build 4005:
- Changed: OpenSSL updates to v1.0.1s
- Added: TLSv1.2 and TLSv1.1 support for server and secured fxp
- Added: multi-threaded ssl support
Homepage – http://www.raidenftpd.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 6.71 MB