Windows Server 2012 is the Cloud OS that offers businesses and service providers a scalable, dynamic, and multitenant-aware cloud-optimized infrastructure. It securely connects across premises and helps IT Professionals to respond to business needs faster and more efficiently.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 helps organizations connect securely across premises and helps IT Professionals to respond to business needs faster and more efficiently.
Windows Server 2012 delivers hundreds of new features and enhancements for transforming virtualization and cloud computing to help you reduce IT costs and deliver more business value.
Within Microsoft Windows Server 2012 you will find exciting innovations in areas of virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, and a transition to Windows PowerShell to take scripting to a whole new level.
With Windows Server 2012, Microsoft delivers a server platform built on our experience of building and operating many of the world’s largest cloud-based services and datacenter. Whether you are setting-up a single server for your small business or architecting a major new datacenter environment, Windows Server 2012 will help you cloud-optimize your IT so you can fully meet your organization’s unique needs.
Discover Windows Server 2012:
Offers a dynamic, multitenant infrastructure to help you scale and secure workloads and build a private cloud. Windows Server 2012 can help you provide:
- Complete Virtualization Platform. A fully-isolated, multitenant environment with tools that can help guarantee service level agreements, enable usage-based chargeback, and support self-service delivery.
- Improved Scalability and Performance. A high-density, scalable environment that you can modify to perform at an optimum level based on your needs.
- Connecting to Cloud Services. A common identity and management framework to enable highly secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity.
The Power of Many Servers, the Simplicity of One
Delivers a highly available and easy to manage cloud-optimized platform. Windows Server 2012 can help you provide:
- Flexible Storage. Diverse storage choices that can help you achieve high performance, availability, and storage resource efficiency through virtualization and storage conservation.
- Continuous Availability. New and improved features that provide cost-effective, highly available services with protection against a wide range of failure scenarios.
- Management Efficiency. Automation of a broad set of management tasks and simplified deployment of workloads as you move toward full, lights-out automation.
Every App, Any Cloud
Offers a cloud-optimized server platform that gives you the flexibility to build and deploy applications and websites on-premises, in the cloud, or across both. Windows Server 2012 can help you deliver:
- Flexibility to Build On-Premises and in the Cloud. A consistent set of tools and frameworks that enables developers to build symmetrical or hybrid applications across the datacenter and the cloud.
- A Scalable and Elastic Infrastructure. New features to help you increase website density and efficiency, plus frameworks, services, and tools to increase the scalability and elasticity of modern applications.
- An Open Web and App Development Environment. An open platform that enables mission-critical applications and provides enhanced support for open standards, open-source applications, and various development languages.
Modern Workstyle, Enabled
Provides users with flexible access to data and applications while simplifying management and maintaining security, control, and compliance. Windows Server 2012 can help you offer:
- Access to Applications and Data from Virtually Anywhere, Any Device. Seamless, on-demand access to virtualized work environments from virtually anywhere.
- A Full Windows Experience Anywhere. A personalized and rich user experience from virtually any device that adapts to different network conditions quickly and responsively.
- Enhanced Data Security and Compliance. Granular access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification, and centralized policy administration and auditing.
Homepage – https://www.microsoft.com
- Processor Minimum: 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- RAM Minimum: 512 MB
- Disk space Minimum: 32 GB
You also must have the following:
- Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution monitor
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)
Size: 3523 MB