To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner’s ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately.
With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations.
Furthermore, you can use this program also for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. This application also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting in right front of it.
TeamViewer 15 Features:
- No installation required. Just run the software and off you go…
- One solution for everything. Includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package: remote support, remote administration, training and sales.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. You can use TeamViewer to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. The app comes with integrated file transfer. That allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner. It also works behind firewalls.
- Highest security standard. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding. The same security standard used by https/SSL.
- High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet. TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
- Remote support without installation. TeamViewer allows you to remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. You don’t have to worry about firewalls. TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Changes in TeamViewer 184.108.40.206:
- You can now edit assignment configurations in the Management Console. Changes do not affect devices that have already been assigned to a manager. Devices that are newly assigned to a manager always use the most recent assignment configuration.
- Users now have the ability to use the PDF format for remote printing on Windows. The preferred format (PDF or XPS) can be selected on the Advanced tab of TeamViewer’s settings.
- The Chromium-based browser engine is now available for IoT users. Install the WebView2 runtime and enhance your experience when accessing the web interfaces of IoT devices.
- Find out more about ServiceCamp – Integrated service desk to manage your IT tickets efficiently in “More solutions” tab
- Raised minimum requirements for the personal password (unattended access).
- Implemented a measure to prevent a Microsoft Windows system DLL from loading untrusted DLLs from the application directory into the service process. Nota Bene: Thank you, Fabián Cuchietti with Innotec Security, for the finding and following a responsible disclosure model.
- Fixed a bug while in a meeting that prevented the user from sending a meeting invitation upon contact selection.
- Fixed a bug where the entry for “ClientID” was no longer written to the Windows registry for new installations.
Changes in TeamViewer 220.127.116.11:
- It is now possible to draw annotations during real-time information sharing by using the Pen Tool in the toolbar.
- Usability improvement for the TeamViewer client info banner: A respective icon will be shown.
- Improved echo cancellation in meetings
- Fixed a bug in drag & drop that sometimes resulted in a crash, mainly when transferring large files.
- Fixed a bug that prevented phone number to be visible in meeting invitation
- Fixed a bug in meeting which caused participants’ videos to display as frozen if user put screen sharing in full screen
- Removed save meetings for later use check for scheduled meetings (scheduled meetings are saved by default)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the login with a standard account in the Single Sign-On 2-step login
Changes in TeamViewer 18.104.22.168:
- The audit log can now distinguish between deleting a user and removing a user from the company
- Fixed a bug in drag&drop which could cause a crash due to high memory usage when transferring files
- A bug was fixed where it happened that a TeamViewer policy was applied to a managed device although the policy was already removed from the managed device in the Management Console
Changes in TeamViewer 22.214.171.124:
- Tensor customers can now unassign a device from a managed group via the command line.
- Improved checks around the optional driver install functionality.
- Improved performance of screen transmission when the Black Screen is enabled on Windows 10 version 2004 and newer.
- On Windows 10 version 2004 and newer, it is now possible to take screenshots during a remote connection even when the Black Screen is enabled.
- The image shown on the remote device, when the Black Screen is enabled, now contains a description of how to re-enable local input. As before, the initiator of the remote control session will be informed when the Black Screen was deactivated by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del on the remote side.
- Support for more web cameras in remote control sessions and meetings
- Fixed a file transfer bug which sometimes led to a dropped connection via LAN (mainly for very fast ethernet connections).
Changes in TeamViewer 126.96.36.199:
- It is now possible to enable the flashlight and zoom in with the camera, on your remote partner’s device during an Augmented Reality session. Simply click on the flashlight or zoom button in the session toolbar on the desktop screen to activate.
- SMS Invitations are now possible with Tensor license.
- Increased the RSA key length from 2048 to 4096 bits. The RSA key is used to encrypt TeamViewer connections and partner list details. Increasing the key length results in much stronger security.
- Fixed a bug for copy & paste which sometimes led to a notification that could not be closed (e.g. when copying an attachment from the mailing app).
Changes in TeamViewer 188.8.131.52:
- Scheduled meetings now have a random password set by default, a Click-and-Join link is automatically generated for participants
- Removed dial-in support for non licensed users
- Fixed a bug that caused delay for the application to come online
- Fixed a bug that caused the user own video to display as green image / the app to crash if certain cameras were used
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user from leaving a meeting upon pressing the leave meeting button
Changes in TeamViewer 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed a bug in the main window, which led to the display of a free license banner when TeamViewer is used with a commercial license.
Changes in TeamViewer 220.127.116.11:
- The preview of the new browser engine is now available for IoT users.
- In augmented reality sessions, you can now share data and information from your desktop screen with your remote partner in real-time.
- Activate the ‘sharing’ function from the session toolbar, then drag and drop, or resize the sharing window frame to choose what content to share. Try it out now!
- Fixed a bug in license recognition, which led to a sponsored session dialog after a remote control session when instant support was used before.
Changes in TeamViewer 18.104.22.168:
- Black Screen improvement: The black screen feature now shows an image with the TeamViewer logo on the remote machine.
- Licensed customers can now opt-out of in-product marketing messages. Important in-product messages like EULA updates will still be received.
- Improvement in URI handling relating to CVE 2020-13699.
- Fixed a bug for TeamViewer Printing which sometimes caused an error during printer driver installation with a result code 80070490.
- Fixed a bug for File Transfer which navigated to an incorrect folder when typing “C:” into the path field in the File Transfer window.
Changes in TeamViewer 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed problem with possible switching TeamViewer ID when updating to Windows 10 Update 2004.
Changes in TeamViewer 126.96.36.199:
- Black screen for incoming remote control connections can now be activated for the TeamViewer Client and TeamViewer Host Client via the advanced options.
- Fixed a bug that caused open windows on Windows 10 to have no border if “Disable GUI animations” was active.
- Fixed a bug for drag & drop which caused the file to stop moving at the end of the session window when trying to drag from the remote to the local machine.
- [QuickSupport] Fixed a bug that prevented the application from establishing a connection after logging in with an Administrator account during Windows authentication.
Changes in TeamViewer 188.8.131.52:
- Instant image-to-text recognition for the augmented reality sessions. Pilot users can now recognize texts on their phones or tablets and send them to the expert with one click.
- The MSI installer now allows you to optionally deactivate TeamViewer’s Outlook Add-In upon installation. As a result, the Outlook Add-In will be installed but not activated. However, it can still be activated at a later time. By default, the Outlook Add-In is installed and activated.
- The feedback option is now more prominent on the top menu.
- Fixed a bug for the black screen which sometimes prevented the expected deactivation when pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del on the remote computer.
- Fixed a bug in the remote connection which caused the connection to freeze when selecting a single window.
- Fixed a bug occurring with active Black Screen and single-window mode, which caused TeamViewer to crash when minimizing or closing the window.
- Fixed a bug by which TeamViewer’s Outlook Add-In was activated in Outlook although it was not shown as active in the advanced TeamViewer options.
- Fixed a bug that caused the video of the other participant in a Remote Connection or Meeting not to be visible.
- Fixed a bug that caused TeamViewer Run Only to crash when starting programs that trigger a User Account Control prompt on the remote device.
Changes in TeamViewer 184.108.40.206:
- Improved the processing of multi-participant remote connections
Changes in TeamViewer 220.127.116.11:
- New feature added: you can now search for messages in chat rooms.
- Possibility to set several Conditional Access Servers to provide fallback options.
- It is now possible to start apps remotely through the “Apps” tab for connections to Android devices.
- For supporters, it’s now possible to invite someone to a TeamViewer Pilot session via SMS.
- Re-enabled direct printing in a connection from macOS to Windows 10: If a Windows 10 version higher than 1903 is running and the new printer driver is installed, you can once again directly print on a macOS without using an XPS Viewer via TeamViewer Printing.
- The fingerprint of a device is shown in the “About TeamViewer” dialog.
- The fingerprint of the partner’s device is shown in the “Connection Info” dialog during a session.
- Improved screen content protection of remote device with active Black Screen: The device is now automatically locked when Black Screen gets deactivated with Ctrl-Alt-Del
- Fixed a bug for Copy & Paste which, in some cases, resulted in an unexpected file ending when copying an image via “Copy image” on the remote side and switching to paste into an application on the local side.
- Fixed a bug where the option to connect using prompt for confirmation would not appear.
Changes in TeamViewer 15.4.4445.0:
- Control TeamViewer Pilot usage and access rights throughout your organization using rules you configure within the Management Console.
- The possibility to send key combinations such as [Alt]+[Tab] or [Windows]+[R] is now available!
When connecting from Linux to Windows, it’s now possible to transmit various key combinations: switching the applications on Windows by using [Alt]+[Tab], opening the run command with [Windows]+[R], and so on.
- The MSI installer now offers the possibility to import the *.tvopt format which is generated when exporting options from a TeamViewer client. The import of a ‘.reg file is still possible.
- You can no longer start a direct file transfer to a remote system with restricted folder permissions (like macOS 10.15) without allowing full disk access in advance to prevent the client from becoming unresponsive. Within the session you need at least the possibility to view and control the remote screen on restricted systems.
- You can now also copy screenshots within a session from the Snip & Sketch tool and paste them on the other side of the connection.
- A new MSI parameter called “SETTINGSFILE” has been introduced, which allows to specify a path to a *.tvopt option file. This means that the option file no longer has to be located next to the MSI installer as it used to be when using IMPORTREGFILE. This new parameter replaces IMPORTREGFILE.
- Android devices that are not supported by ARCore can now connect to an augmented reality session. The session will run in compatibility mode (2D).
- You can now record augmented reality sessions and save them for documentation and training.
- You can now see the fingerprint of your partner’s device in the log files.
- Usability improvement for the status bar: the connection status is now also displayed at the bottom of the Computers & Contacts list.
- Fixed a copy & paste bug that prevented copying an image from a Windows computer and pasting it to a macOS or Linux computer.
- Fixed a bug where a file transfer would sometimes get stuck if a job within the queue was aborted.
- Fixed a bug that caused some tabs to be missing from the TeamViewer window after start.
- Fixed a bug that caused a black screen after switching to a second monitor, until the mouse was moved.
Changes in TeamViewer 15.3.8497.0:
- Bug fixes:
- Re-add removed UnlockWithHash function to COM API to keep compatibility with previous versions.
- Warning: this function is deprecated an can not be used anymore to unlock the settings!
- Re-add removed UnlockWithHash function to COM API to keep compatibility with previous versions.
Changes in TeamViewer 15.3.2682.0:
- New features:
- New chat features: You can now remove a participant from a chat conversation.
- Fixed a bug for TeamViewer Printing that prevented showing an error message when the activation failed in a connection to a non-supported operating system version.
- Fixed a bug for account login that caused the account to automatically sign off even though “Keep me signed in” was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that increased memory usage due to failing DNS.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the full-screen option in advanced properties menu of the Computers & Contacts list to work correctly for a selected device.
- Fixed a bug within a session that caused the session to be closed after five minutes for an additionally added participant.
- Fixed a bug within a session that allowed mouse actions to be processed while remote input was disabled.
Changes in TeamViewer 15.0.8397.0:
- Improved quality for audio transmission within a remote control connection and within a TeamViewer meeting.
- Simplified and clearer choices in the Advanced Options to define the automatic update behavior of the client.
- TeamViewer is now fully compatible with Windows 10 v19H2 (November 2019 update).
- Security improvement for communication between infrastructure and client components.
- Code refactoring to prevent potential buffer overflow which may result in an application crash.
Homepage – https://www.teamviewer.com
Size: 28.0 MB