To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner’s ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately.
With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations.
Furthermore, you can use this program also for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. This application also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
TeamViewer establishes connections to any PC all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting in right front of it.
TeamViewer 15 Features:
- No installation required. Just run the software and off you go…
- One solution for everything. Includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package: remote support, remote administration, training and sales.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. You can use this app to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. The app comes with integrated file transfer. That allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner. It also works behind firewalls.
- Highest security standard. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding. The same security standard used by https/SSL.
- High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet. TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
- Remote support without installation. The program allows you to remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. You don’t have to worry about firewalls. TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Changes in TeamViewer 220.127.116.11:
- It is now possible to install Patch Management and Remote Device Monitoring via the TeamViewer MSI together with the TeamViewer Client
- It is now possible to install the VPN driver with a mass deployment via the command line
- Fixed a bug that the “Start TeamViewer with Windows” setting was not kept after the update from the 32-bit to the 64-bit version. After installing the new version it’s once more necessary to check the setting.
Changes in TeamViewer 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed a crash where a security hardening caused the desktop process to be out of memory on start on Windows Server 2012R2 and older OSes
Changes in TeamViewer 22.214.171.124:
- Usability improvement for joining password-protected meetings: users can now enter the password in the meeting preview page.
- It is now possible to install the VPN driver via the MSI during a mass deployment.
- Added per-monitor DPI awareness, allowing an improved image quality in multi-monitor scenarios with different DPI scaling factors.
- “Speaking-while-muted” notification added.
- Improved feedback during bad network situations. A new type of notification and symbol will be displayed when the client detect bad network
Changes in TeamViewer 126.96.36.199:
- Bug fixes: Malwarebytes integration improvement for devices that disappear from the TeamViewer Management Console after they are activated.
Changes in TeamViewer 188.8.131.52:
- It is now possible to assign a device to a company instead of only to a manager as before. This assignment can be done via the Client UI or via the CLI using assignment configurations.
- You can now add multiple managers to an assignment configuration to assign multiple administrators to a device during rollout.
- A meeting preview screen is now available for users joining or starting meetings, enabling users to control various options in advance.
Changes in TeamViewer 184.108.40.206:
- A 64-bit version of the app is now available on our website ( https://www.teamviewer.com/download/windows/ ). There is no automatic update from an already installed 32-bit version to the 64-bit version.
- New two-factor authentication for connections. Connections can now be allowed or denied using push notifications. Try it now in the options under the Security tab and share your feedback.
- [64bit version] Fixed a bug in Remote Control sessions to Windows 7 which prevented the mouse cursor from changing its shape when expected (e.g. to text cursor).
- Implemented a fix that caused the desktop app to crash
Changes in TeamViewer 220.127.116.11:
- A 64-bit version of the app is now available as a preview version on our website (https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows/). There is no automatic update from an already installed 32-bit version to the 64-bit version.
- The option to set a personal password is now in the Advanced tab.
- Fixed a bug where TeamViewer policies were not applied until a device went online.
- Fixed a bug in the Outlook add-in in where scheduled meetings would show placeholder text in the invite.
Homepage – https://www.teamviewer.com
Size: 28.4 MB